The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

The goddess trio got hit by an ugly stick. :lol:

Sorry, can't find the pic of them on their own.
is that suppose to be Keichii?  How hard is it to cosplay as Keichii?  :lol:

Relatively difficult when you didn't expect to be cosplaying at all :)

Edited by Mappy

The goddess trio got hit by an ugly stick. :lol:

dude...i thought i got into the funny cosplay thread when i first saw that pic :lol:

but seriously....do those chicks look like guys or is that just me? :blink::huh:

Oh, don't you wish, Mappy? :rolleyes: I'm not absolutely certain, but I think I may have actually taken that picture - I'm not sure because there were so many photos of Mappy in the company of attractive Japanese females, I just wish he wouldn't shove me out the way so fast... (nah, just kidding! :lol: )

Mappy wasn't cos-playing, it was just a photo-opportunity.

That picture doesn't really do the girls justice - much nicer looking in real life, honestly, and - as far as I could tell through my slightly biased translator, nice ladies too...! (okay, am I done playing the gallant Englishman now? ;) )

Oh, don't you wish, Mappy? :rolleyes: I'm not absolutely certain, but I think I may have actually taken that picture - I'm not sure because there were so many photos of Mappy in the company of attractive Japanese females, I just wish he wouldn't shove me out the way so fast... (nah, just kidding! :lol: )

Mappy wasn't cos-playing, it was just a photo-opportunity.

That picture doesn't really do the girls justice - much nicer looking in real life, honestly, and - as far as I could tell through my slightly biased translator, nice ladies too...! (okay, am I done playing the gallant Englishman now? ;) )

I think is was you taking the photo actually and they were very charming ladies (though Belldandy and Skuld needed braces badly.)

uh.... hey, what happened to that pix that toonz posted up? It was other pictures of the chick was wearing the black dress and her hair was in pigtails. I guess the character was from DOA. Was the picture too big? :huh:

The character is Lei Fang. And yes, DOA.

I know this is from AI, but from the outfit to the hair, I always thought this girl was really close to a great Major Kusanagi.

Someone get her a really big gun!  :D

That's Ashley Scott (Birds of Prey, SWAT), in case you want a name for dreamcasting a live-action Ghost in the Shell.

I know this is from AI, but from the outfit to the hair, I always thought this girl was really close to a great Major Kusanagi. 

That's Ashley Scott (Birds of Prey, SWAT), in case you want a name for dreamcasting a live-action Ghost in the Shell.

I'd say a better match for Gally from 銃夢 (Battle Angel), but oh well.

I agree the bell looks pretty horrid, but the one in the red isn't that bad. :p:D:lol:

She's honestly a lot nicer in real live and Skuld's teeth are manic if she smiles (apologies for being rude.) Apparently they're actresses but I lost contact before I could get any titles of what they've been in.

Here you go Nightbat®.

I choose you, Pikachu! :D

Oh ho ho ho! Now THAT is worth looking at..... finally, a cosplayer who's site I'll check out....

Same girl, this time as Felicia.

Granted not all of the pics on her website are like these.

These have been selected for your viewing pleasure. :D

*whistles*

'Tis a rare person that can pull off Felicia.

good lord!! She's a hot one! But dang, she's bright! Can we say, Powder? Wow, I bet she would glow in the dark!! Girl needs a tan. Been inside too long! Hot noneoftheless!! :p:D:lol:

good lord!! She's a hot one! But dang, she's bright! Can we say, Powder? Wow, I bet she would glow in the dark!! Girl needs a tan. Been inside too long! Hot noneoftheless!! :p:D:lol:

Who cares about a tan, those eyes make me melt! ;)

*nightbat who hates Solarcannon fake-brown corpses - and here I was checking

for the hot asian cosplayers

Yall gotta move to Italy if you wanna kick it with Miss Francesca..

"I-Talians do it better".... [Lil Jon]OOOOOKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!![/Lil Jon]

I got a pic of her as Chun-Li, but it's deemed too large according to Mod Focker. I can Email it to those who are interested.

Edited by JRock

"from www.francescadani.com

"This website has reached its bandwidth allocation for the month. The website owner has chosen to disable the site, please try again at the beginning of next month."

Did we do this?? LOL

~Tico

Edited by Tico0001

yup yup...she sure is hot...but that might be because i like blondes...well, ever since i got together with a blonde chick :lol:

**drools over the pix** :D

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Those eyes have that "sad puppy look" all the way to the "I'm gonna set your world on fire" look.

the "too innocent" look...if a girl that innocent looking must be a very VERY naughty girl while in a relationship...

not to bring her up again...but my g/f is just like that :lol:

Those eyes have that "sad puppy look" all the way to the "I'm gonna set your world on fire" look.

the "too innocent" look...if a girl that innocent looking must be a very VERY naughty girl while in a relationship...

not to bring her up again...but my g/f is just like that :lol:

She's just asking for something............ ;)