The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

She's just asking for something............ ;)

Your wallet?

:lol::lol::lol:

That and one other.........

YUP YUP!!! :D:D:D

Let's just say...my girls like know how to keep guys "entertained" :D

besides...you can't go wrong with a chick that doesn't look like she'd do anything bad....those are the best!! :D

She's just asking for something............ ;)

Your wallet?

:lol::lol::lol:

That and one other.........

YUP YUP!!! :D:D:D

Let's just say...my girls like know how to keep guys "entertained" :D

besides...you can't go wrong with a chick that doesn't look like she'd do anything bad....those are the best!! :D

Like mine!!! :p:lol: (Her cosplay pic inavertedly posted by bake_art, the Yuna one)

How about resizing it and putting it up here??? (640x480 max.)

Unfortunately, I've no experience in resizing the pic.

Grab IrfanView. http://www.irfanview.com/

Open the image.

Select "resize/resample" from the image menu.

Set a more reasonable size. Be sure "preserve aspect ratio" is checked.

On the bottom right, make sure resample is selected, not resize.

As a general rule, slower filters are better.

Save the image.

Like mine!!!  :p  :lol: (Her cosplay pic inavertedly posted by bake_art, the Yuna one)

which one...he posted a few pix with yuna :blink:

The pics entitled, Yuna from FFX & rinoa from ff8. :D

Like mine!!!  :p  :lol: (Her cosplay pic inavertedly posted by bake_art, the Yuna one)

you lucky ass :p:lol::lol:

you lucky ass :p:lol::lol:

Thus my avatar. :D Okay, enough talk! Let the pic posting resume!!!

Edited by Angel's Fury

ok guys enough with hot powder chick. We needs some more pix!! The 25th page seems to all be text! That's not good!! So let's get crackalackin with dem pix!! :p:D:lol:

man,i hope some of the cuties from this thread show up @ otakon this year.had to work to find a cutie there last year.after seeing this thread,i actually WANT to see cosplay now.mental note,ALWAYS check the age on that little cutie your drewling over,she might be a tad too young.sure does spoil it if you find out she's 15 :o:o

man,i hope some of the cuties from this thread show up @ otakon this year.had to work to find a cutie there last year.after seeing this thread,i actually WANT to see cosplay now.mental note,ALWAYS check the age on that little cutie your drewling over,she might be a tad too young.sure does spoil it if you find out she's 15 :o:o

I know what you mean. I had to fine some nice ones too. I got tired after playing my "Count The Chis" game. :D

I can't believe you guys let this thread fall to the 2nd page...

Not that it really matters, but while Sakurai Kyoko must now be getting close to legal age, she is most definitely not in that picture. Like I say though, it's not like she's doing p0rn or anything.

Here's a pic of somebody who is. This is full-time AV star, part-time cosplayer Ogura Arisu. I'd give you a link for her website, but since it's more than a little risqué (not surprising considering her job) I'll just leave it up to the smarter folk. I mean, www, no spaces and .com are pretty easy... the hardest part would be that she spells her name like a foreigner.

As for yet another Santa girl... what can I say? I like 'em.

post-26-1088434109_thumb.jpg

Edited by LePoseur

Dun have a new one, but I DID clean up a certain well-recieved but over-exposed Pikachu girl.

Yeah, about that:

Thank you guys for exceeding her bandwidth before I had a chance

to droo....See her site <_<<_<<_<:lol:

I never hit the site either.

Dun have a new one, but I DID clean up a certain well-recieved but over-exposed Pikachu girl.

Yeah, about that:

Thank you guys for exceeding her bandwidth before I had a chance

to droo....See her site <_<<_<<_<:lol:

I never hit the site either.

Yeah. I couldnt get into it either. :angry: I won't click on her website while I am at work. I got home and boom: site exceeded bandwidth.

i found a few more of the cute poke-girl i also saw a nice one of here as Chun li but i cannot find it anymore.

I also found his one I am not sure who she is going as, but it really does not matter when you look like that

heheh great god... I'm sure these people do alot for a living

that all depends do you mean the people who play dress up all day or the guys like us who stare at them all day ^_^

edit: my typing sucks :(

Edited by zeo-mare

heheh great god... I'm sure these people do alot for a living

that all depends do you mean the people who play dress up all day or the guys like us who stare all day ^_^

option 1... the rest means nothin to me. <_< (joke :) )