The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms!  :p  :D  :lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out.  ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married?  :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there.  :p  :D  :lol:

You go Patt!!! Crowd roars!!!!

takes a bow and puts up hands, Thank you, thank you. I won't let you guys down! :p:D:lol:

Patt's the gigolo!!! :D

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms!  :p  :D  :lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out.  ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married?  :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there.  :p  :D  :lol:

You go Patt!!! Crowd roars!!!!

takes a bow and puts up hands, Thank you, thank you. I won't let you guys down! :p:D:lol:

Patt's the gigolo!!! :D

damn straight I am!! And Exo, trust me dood, it's not gonna be like Danny's situation. hahah :p:D:lol:

I'll be there to take vids of the crash n' burn!  Then we'll do the same thing to you that we did to Danny at F&S...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

oooo, tell us about about the 'crash n' burn'! Pretty bad?

:lol:

Yeah tell us!!!

cute as a button.

*sigh* You guys are killing me. Keep the thread going. At this rate, I will die of a heart attack. How come I never seen any of them at the SakuraCon?

Not enough good lookin' cosplaying chicks perhaps??

ok, guys we need to do less talking and more picture showing!!!  :p  :D  :lol:

Here ya go Bobe-Patt. Another cutie. :D

Still curous about what happened at F&S though... ;)

yeah, she's a cutie alright. Well, I'd like to tell you about frank and sons, but Danny won't let me. Unless EXO wants to tell it. He was actually there. :p:D:lol:

ok, guys we need to do less talking and more picture showing!!!  :p  :D  :lol:

Here ya go Bobe-Patt. Another cutie. :D

Still curous about what happened at F&S though... ;)

yeah, she's a cutie alright. Well, I'd like to tell you about frank and sons, but Danny won't let me. Unless EXO wants to tell it. He was actually there. :p:D:lol:

Just PM me & the doc what happened. Now we return to our regularly scheduled thread.

Not to rain on anyone's Hirosue Ryoko parade, but that cosplay picture is not her. It's actually a pretty prolific AV star who became popular because she looks a lot like her. In fact, her stage name, 広末奈緒 (Hirosue Nao for the Kanji impaired) plays off that. Anyhow, here's the video that promotion shot somes from. I think she's cute, but her videos are more than a tad on the boring side... too bad.

BTW sorry about the lanuage used on the cover Shawn. Mods please feel free to delete if there's a problem. At least she was clothed enough so I could show you the picture. :blink:

Edited by Roy Focker

Now this makes me sad, but I've frogotten this lady's name. I had here website save, but have long since lost it. (anybody know?) She seemed to stop doing Cosplay in the past few years, but this is circa 1999.

post-26-1087617093_thumb.jpg

Not to rain on anyone's Hirosue Ryoko parade, but that cosplay picture is not her. It's actually a pretty prolific AV star who became popular because she looks a lot like her. In fact, her stage name, 広末奈緒 (Hirosue Nao for the Kanji impaired) plays off that. Anyhow, here's the video that promotion shot somes from. I think she's cute, but her videos are more than a tad on the boring side... too bad.

BTW sorry about the lanuage used on the cover Shawn. Mods please feel free to delete if there's a problem. At least she was clothed enough so I could show you the picture. :blink:

Digiko.jpg

link of Hirosue Ryoko pic

same girl. the other has resemblence but the face is the same on these two. she could have bene parodyign her dress,

gallery_1.jpg

is the av actor,

Just a few more... again, some else who's name escapes me at the moment.

If I remember correctly, that's Tomomi from Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 2. If not an actual character, she's just wearing the waitress uniform from the game/anime (whichever you prefer).

Now to step away, for cute for a bit (since I'm not that good at it) and get back to hot.

Say... LePoseur you wouldn't have anymore more pics of that cosplayer Kasumi would you? :wub::wub::wub:

Not that I really care all too much, but I'd put the Hirosue picture down as an ikora at best, unless anyone has more than one shot of her like this. Popular talents don't usually cosplay, it's mostly those on the fringe looking for a niche or some way to stand out from the hordes of other talents. If she really did pose like this, I'd be very, very surprised.

And Yoshi, sorry, nope, that Kasumi is a one shot. :(

Edited by LePoseur

Oh last year at Otakon I saw a really cool Misa Hayese.The girl playing her a was a natural.Looked Just like her!!!!!!!!1No photos sadly.Gotta get a camers.I belong to a tribe who believes cameras still souls just look at reality tv.That why my tribe doesn't like them.

Dang!!! Hope she comes back though so you can take pics of her.

By popular demand, rutaku makes her return.

oh yeah!!! she's hot!!! I saw the first one of her back in the other pages. Man I was wondering if there were other pix of her. Is there one of her not puckering up her lips? and just smiling maybe? And a frontal shot of her instead profile? :p:D:lol:

By popular demand, rutaku makes her return.

oh yeah!!! she's hot!!! I saw the first one of her back in the other pages. Man I was wondering if there were other pix of her. Is there one of her not puckering up her lips? and just smiling maybe? And a frontal shot of her instead profile? :p:D:lol:

I'm with you there!!! Man, she rocks!!!