The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

The chicks are cute, some of them... But the costumes are for the most part lame unless they went WAY out of their way to make something really awesome, which is rare.

Gotcha.

I can see that point of view. :)

I always thought this girl's costume ruled for sheer costuming skill.

Not really "hot", but still...

post-26-1086896170_thumb.jpg

The chicks are cute, some of them... But the costumes are for the most part lame unless they went WAY out of their way to make something really awesome, which is rare.

Gotcha.

That is the most impressive work in this thread by far... Awesome.

* Looks at thread title *

It says Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks, nowhere does it ask for good costumes...

I have some pics with good costumes but the models are troll-quality if you prefer... :lol:

Added: Soul Calibur 2's Taki after breast reduction

post-26-1086912429_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Don't ruin the thread Jolly Rogers!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Maybe I can PhotoShop out their faces so they all look like Yahoo Japan auction photos. :lol:

Yeah! Yeah! <_< Just don't post any Heero Yuy cosplayers or somthing like that. Just post.....you know...... why thread is entitled "Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread". :D;)

* Looks at thread title *

It says Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks, nowhere does it ask for good costumes...

I have some pics with good costumes but the models are troll-quality if you prefer... :lol:

I guess. There are certainly some chicks in this thread I'd give the WANG.

That Lei Fang is cuter than the "real" Lei Fang!

Unbelieveable!!

This thread is killing me... So many kawaii asian chicks and so little of them near me *cries*

Vostok 7

You COULD move. You should move to SF. There are an unlimited number of single asian chicks here.

What does "kawaii" mean?

You COULD move. You should move to SF. There are an unlimited number of single asian chicks here.

San Fran? What about the stigmata :lol:

Oh damn, I was born there! :o:(

Well, San Jose, but same thing.

Vostok 7

Gotcha.

I've got photos of her from last year and this year's AKon.

And I've seen her without the helmet. She has a nice face.

Gotcha.

I've got photos of her from last year and this year's AKon.

And I've seen her without the helmet. She has a nice face.

Yeah, I had seen her at Akon too.

And also without the Starscream head.

I thought she was quite cute myself. :)

You COULD move.  You should move to SF.  There are an unlimited number of single asian chicks here.

San Fran? What about the stigmata :lol:

Oh damn, I was born there! :o:(

Well, San Jose, but same thing.

Vostok 7

LOL, the stigmata :lol: . I guess that would be a milky white semi translucent liquid running from the palms of your hands eh?? :blink: .

Also, the "I was born there" quote makes me think of Sulu from Star Trek IV, which is also ironic considering that George Takei is marked with the stigmata as you put it... :rolleyes:

er...can anyone tell me what anime series has girls wearing leaves?

:blink:

spring special of love hina

NERV, you beat me to the punch!!! Damn!!! Me like that, the Ruri cosplay & bake_art's Yuna cosplay pic!!!! :o;)B))

That girl and her sister are also at this site:

http://www.sma-cosplay.com

there's more photos from some of those sessions!

Interesting site.....

Hey that groups from my city! ...and they'll be at the Dragonboat parade and races this month! Wonder what they'll dress up as??

Maybe I'll call my captain and tell her I'll represent for my team during the Parade....absolutely no-ulterior motives WHAT-soever. :rolleyes:<_<:lol::lol::ph34r:

LOL, the stigmata :lol: . I guess that would be a milky white semi translucent liquid running from the palms of your hands eh?? :blink: .

Also, the "I was born there" quote makes me think of Sulu from Star Trek IV, which is also ironic considering that George Takei is marked with the stigmata as you put it... :rolleyes:

Stigma, stigmata it's all the same :lol:

Vostok 7

In honor of Dangard Ace, a blast from the past... :p

Hey my old avatar!! Sweet! And before any of you ask no it's not me. Not unless something really DRASTIC happened that I didn't notice (.....checks inside pants...whew!) It's a picture that I think solscud or >exo< took a few years back at....SDCC?? She's hot though. :p

Hmmm....shall I acquire a new avatar after this weekend? Dum-dum-DUM!!!!