The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Here's Ran Asakawa (you know who she is) as Mai Shiranui.

Wow, not bad, but funny thing is is that both characters that she is cosplaying are suppose to be voluptuous, major cleavage, big ums, etc... but still looks nice. :p:D:lol:

Attention

I'm the one that's ruining the fun.

In my opinion those who dress up are either,

Exhibitionist.

or

Delusional.

or

Has a real interest in costuming.

That just my opinion.

Post pics of "Hot" woman cosplay chicks and "Cute" girls. If she barely looks 18 expect her pic to get edited if she looks too "Hot".

"Hot" and "Skanky" are two different things. Expect "Skanky" to get edited.

Don't post large pics. If I have to scroll from side to side to see a pic (no matter visually pleasing it is ;) ) it will get edited.

Yeah and no "man faye".

I'm surprised nobody put up the man-faye picture yet!  :p  :D  :lol: but hot damn, didn't think coplay chicks can be so hot! I likes the rinoa!

frakk you man, that's about the last thing I need to see after waking up :p

hehe, believe me, I don't wanna see that ever again. I saw "IT" in person at both 2001 and 2002 AX at long beach. Ugh, nastiest thing I've ever seen. Second time I saw "IT" I was drunk and still "IT" looked even nastier! :p:D:lol:

where did you take that?

I wish I could take credit for that one, but it's not mine. I just happened to find it on the web a while back ago. I thought it was funny, so I added it to my collection since I like Azumanga Daioh.

Wow... she can put her whole fist in that pussy... never thought I'd see that in this site... :o

That comment is the classic of all time.... That comment got me laughing for a whole two minutes.

Damn them!!! Weird! I can still see what I posted. Forget that then. <_<:(

It's because your browser checks it's cache before it tries to download it.

The picture is on your harddrive because you looked at it. Hence, when you view the thread, your picture shows up.

OK, I know y'all are gonna think this is crazy, but I absolutely *swooned* over the girl dressed up as Yomiko Readman. Her costume is so classy, and she looks so cute!

Man... who is that girl?

she is very cute. I thought i was one of the few that thought so.

Man. Where'd you get that pic?

Chii from Chobits (courtesy of BoB)

Edit:

A tad suggestive and since she barely looks 18 it's now too suggestive.

I wanna see :o

I don't suppose anyone took a picture of the Samurai Spirits cosplay group at Anime Expo 2000 (the one at Disneyland Hotel)? I saw some Japanese chick cosplaying as Shizumaru Hisame from Samurai Spirits 3 and 4... (at least I think it was a chick, it's hard to tell with some of the Japanese cosplayers...) But, unfortunately I didn't have a camera, and I've never been able to find pics at the AX review pages... :(

Thank you mods, I've still got terrible nightmares from the Man-Faye...