The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Oh yeah, I am surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet as of 3 plus hours after I saw this.

cosplay threads get closed when all the idiots start posting the Man-Faye and Miltron type pics and it becomes a bash-fest.

Oh I see. Well I am just... uh... um... admiring the ladies. :D:DB))B)):lol:

the pics i posted were from fanime con 2004 this past memorial day in san jose. But guys do have to admit the gunner yuna... and the rikku from above are hot.

the girl in suspenders is chocolate misu from sorcerer hunters i believe.

Edited by fokker special

the pics i posted were from fanime con 2004 this past memorial day in san jose. But guys do have to admit the gunner yuna... and the rikku from above are hot.

ummm... don't know which is which but the girl in the middle looks great, but the other two look like guys... :lol:

the girl in suspenders is chocolate misu from sorcerer hunters i believe.

DAMN!!!!!!! So that's two ways in which wasting my time and money screwing around in italy has screwed me over!!!! (The other being missing PMX and the associated concerts)

ummm... don't know which is which but the girl in the middle looks great, but the other two look like guys... :lol:

yeah the middle one would be gunner yuna... i saw her all over the place... and guys were linin up to take pics of her... unfortunatley.. hehe she only wanted pics w/ her friends in it =oP

Edit:

Didn't I delete these cause they were too big? Yeah I did so how they came back the same size?

I posted them as links.... and they are the same size as the other pics othe rpeopel posted.

just go here to see the pics.

warning. they are larger then the typical web shots.

Edited by Ali Sama

And as Lum.

I have more, but they get, um, controversial.

hmmm... something about that pic tells me where to get those other contraversial pics... I don't quite know what...

Wonder if she takes things to action dressing up as Cos-play? B))

Actually, she, um, doesn't go into action AS the person she's dressing up as.

hmmm... something about that pic tells me where to get those other contraversial pics... I don't quite know what...

Site has only previews.

Come on now the rule was keep'em cute...that last auska is hurting my eyes.

As for the last pants girl. Brings new meaning to get in her pants. I like the look. Might have been better with a button and zipper in the front.

OK, I know y'all are gonna think this is crazy, but I absolutely *swooned* over the girl dressed up as Yomiko Readman. Her costume is so classy, and she looks so cute!

Man... who is that girl?

Come on now the rule was keep'em cute...that last auska is hurting my eyes.

Thank you, for a while I thought the definition for "hot" has changed to something like not fugly and morbidly obese.

:D

Ever notice in the photo A1 posted, the cuter one doesn't need to dress as slurmty for attention?

Creeps me out.

Once my bro cosplayed as some girl in a short skirt... I didn't know what anime it was from but I'm scared because of it.

WHy....cause u were turned on? :lol:

Who's Ran Asakawa? pr0n actress i presume?

And those Scryed cosplay looks good. And what are Starwars nerds doing at an anime convention?

OK, I know y'all are gonna think this is crazy, but I absolutely *swooned* over the girl dressed up as Yomiko Readman. Her costume is so classy, and she looks so cute!

Man... who is that girl?

she is very cute. I thought i was one of the few that thought so.