The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Here's the one I've posted on the first page that got deleted because it was too big.

Yeah, a lot of these got edited because they were too big.

Can you shrink the others too? That'd be cool. I missed them the first go around. :(

Also, not to start any trouble, but can anyone PM/email me that man-Faye picture? I've never seen it, but judging from everyone's reactions, I think I've got to see it at least once. Please DO NOT put it in the thread! I don't want to be blamed for causing any board rioting!!! :p

Also, not to start any trouble, but can anyone PM/email me that man-Faye picture?

Noooooo!!!! You might as well sit down and watch the Star Wars Christmas Special. It's just *that* wrong. But if you really, really feel the need to see he-who-shall-not-be-named, the just seach google. I hear he has his own website.

Also, not to start any trouble, but can anyone PM/email me that man-Faye picture?

Noooooo!!!! You might as well sit down and watch the Star Wars Christmas Special. It's just *that* wrong. But if you really, really feel the need to see he-who-shall-not-be-named, the just seach google. I hear he has his own website.

bsu,

thank you for telling about googling it...now i can't get the image out of my head...

my eyessss...it burnsssss...

d

I don't suppose anyone took a picture of the Samurai Spirits cosplay group at Anime Expo 2000 (the one at Disneyland Hotel)? I saw some Japanese chick cosplaying as Shizumaru Hisame from Samurai Spirits 3 and 4... (at least I think it was a chick, it's hard to tell with some of the Japanese cosplayers...) But, unfortunately I didn't have a camera, and I've never been able to find pics at the AX review pages... :(

Thank you mods, I've still got terrible nightmares from the Man-Faye...

ack, I know who your talking about. I saw them. For some reason, I didn't take a picture of them. I just took pictures of this cute chun li chick:

post-26-1086719614_thumb.jpg

and another candid one. Sorry for the quality, I took this off my Hi-8 camera

post-26-1086719687_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoBe-Patt

ok, this is on behalf of angel's fury. Since he couldn't post it up for some reason, I'ma do it for him. This is the long awaited rinoa pix that everybody wanted to see, well almost everybody:

post-26-1086722571_thumb.jpg

ok, this is on behalf of angel's fury. Since he couldn't post it up for some reason, I'ma do it for him. This is the long awaited rinoa pix that everybody wanted to see, well almost everybody:

OK... so there's always room for one more FF girl...

of course there is! There's always and plenty of room for FF chix! I would really like to see a cosplay chick that looks exactly like lulu and I mean exact! Know what I mean? ;) I would just die happy if I could see that! :p:D:lol:

Hot damn, I half expected this post to be locked and instead it ends up being 6 pages long in one day.

Because it show that they all have a soft spot in their heart for anime girls.

Yeah... um... I don't think that spot's in their heart, and I doubt it's still soft... :rolleyes:

of course there is! There's always and plenty of room for FF chix! I would really like to see a cosplay chick that looks exactly like lulu and I mean exact! Know what I mean? ;) I would just die happy if I could see that! :p:D:lol:

Patt, the link I provided you, she also posed as lulu & paine I think......

bsu,

thank you for telling about googling it...now i can't get the image out of my head...

my eyessss...it burnsssss...

d

oookayyy...

Now, foolish foolish me didn't actually think that typing 'man-faye' into Google would actually work, since I thought that was just a name that you guys here in MW made up for him.

But I did it.

And it worked.

By god did it work. :o:blink::angry:

Let no more be said.

Please forgive my ignorance...

The sooner we get back to the babes, the better. :p

I warned you. I may joke about a lot of things, but when I compare something to the Star Wars Holiday Special, you should know that I'm being deadly serious.

Now let us have no further mention of that hairy abomination, lest somebody is tempted to pist pictures of him (and get this thread locked).

talking about "it" is almost as bad as posting pics... let see some more pics... I wish I could find mine from last AX. Hey Bsu... you wouldn't happen to have some of them saved... remember? midriff? ;):D:lol:

That Man Faey thing is over rated... I have seen pics of cosplay fat chicks that are WAY worse than him...

I mean he is just some mook making fun of cosplayers, where as they are just worthy of a harpoon gun.

on urbandictionary:

Defintion 1:

A male cosplayer famous for it's trauma-inducing representation of Faye Valentine

I saw Man-Faye and my eyes started to bleed.

Defintion 2:

To end up having a gruesomely hideous cosplay. Usually given to male crossplayers

If you're going to go as Sailor Moon, make sure you don't end up pulling a man-faye.

Defintion 3:

A man who became famouse for pulling a traumatic version of Cowboy Bebop's Faye Valentine. There are pictures of him all over the internet.

Man-Faye needs to shave his legs.

Defintion 4:

The best version of Faye Valentine cosplay in the galaxy.

Man-Faye is uber hot in those tiny little shorts.

Bsu... you wouldn't happen to have some of them saved... remember? midriff? ;):D  :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you check with Vostok 7? :p

OMG nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*stares at the Devil Ayame to try to erase horrid memories*

Vostok 7