The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

From Gundam Seed

Her website is http://page.freett.com/AlisaK/

Oh, so you can tell between Gundams now, Mappy?! I've never quite forgotten you going up to a load of Zeta Gundam cos-players at WonderFest and asking if they were from SEED...! :p

The person, J-Cat, that Mappy mentions is a very nice guy who just happens to have one of the better hobbies imaginable... B))

Oh, so you can tell between Gundams now, Mappy?! I've never quite forgotten you going up to a load of Zeta Gundam cos-players at WonderFest and asking if they were from SEED...!  :p

The person, J-Cat, that Mappy mentions is a very nice guy who just happens to have one of the better hobbies imaginable...  B))

Don't take that tone of voice with me! You wouldn't know one furry from the next hence, I wouldn't know one giant robot series from the next... Except Big O and Mazinkaiza which I'm forced to watch every Thursday with an anime group I'm with.

And as for Jcat's ridiculous obcession with photography, I'm not actually sure he's taken any photos of anything other than cosplayers!... Ended up marrying one of them in fact!... But he likes his cameras an awful lot (while I was there I witnessed him buy a digital stills camera that was the same price as the hardcore digital video camera I bought on the same day.) I met his wife in March for the first time and I was ever so slightly jealous that I nearly slapped him! :angry: In fact I'll see if there's one of her on the net somewhere (but getting her name and kanji will take time so please be patient.)

Edited by Mappy

Oh, so you can tell between Gundams now, Mappy?! I've never quite forgotten you going up to a load of Zeta Gundam cos-players at WonderFest and asking if they were from SEED...!  :p

The person, J-Cat, that Mappy mentions is a very nice guy who just happens to have one of the better hobbies imaginable...  B))

Don't take that tone of voice with me! You wouldn't know one furry from the next hence, I wouldn't know one giant robot series from the next... Except Big O and Mazinkaiza which I'm forced to watch every Thursday with an anime group I'm with.

And as for Jcat's ridiculous obcession with photography, I'm not actually sure he's taken any photos of anything other than cosplayers!... Ended up marrying one of them in fact!... But he likes his cameras an awful lot (while I was there I witnessed him buy a digital stills camera that was the same price as the hardcore digital video camera I bought on the same day.) I met his wife in March for the first time and I was ever so slightly jealous that I nearly slapped him! :angry: In fact I'll see if there's one of her on the net somewhere (but getting her name and kanji will take time so please be patient.)

married one of them??? Damn.

There's about a billion Pokemon planes nowadays, newest one's less than 2 weeks old. (and the gaudiest yet) Come on over to an airliner/model plane forum and you can listen to us b*tch about them 24/7.

Flight attendants have to wear special uniforms on them, BTW. And no, they look NOTHING like the above girl. Think "if your kindergarden teacher worked at Disney World".

Don't take that tone of voice with me! You wouldn't know one furry from the next hence, I wouldn't know one giant robot series from the next... And as for Jcat's ridiculous obcession with photography, I'm not actually sure he's taken any photos of anything other than cosplayers

I was so embarrassed... :lol:

And like I said - one of the better hobbies to have! B))

BTW, that jumbo jet the Poke-girl is holding suddenly reminds me of a famous Twilight Zone episode...!

Edited by F-ZeroOne

same with these chicks:  :p  :D  :lol:

Pat, yeah, they're from DOA beach Volleyball.

Exo, this'll save me the trouble of e-mailing the pics to you. :lol:

It's about time! I was wondering when you were going to post your pics! :p

I had to run her down for her picture. She walked pretty fast despite the boots.

Dude! She was trying to get away!!! :lol:

bigkid24, I must say, that chick is hot!!! Even though she has that thing on her left ring finger. Whoopie!!! 19 pages and still going!!! Let's keep the ball rolling!!!

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms! :p:D:lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out. ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married? :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there. :p:D:lol:

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms! :p:D:lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out. ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married? :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there. :p:D:lol:

You go Patt!!! Crowd roars!!!!

hey Bigkid, thanx for that nice pix. If I was in that pix, she'd be in my arms!  :p  :D  :lol: And there's no way I'ma cut that out.  ;) Anyway, when you saw her, did you noticed the ring on her left hand? Did she even look remotely married?  :huh: She better not be cause I'll be hitting her up this year if she's there.  :p  :D  :lol:

You go Patt!!! Crowd roars!!!!

takes a bow and puts up hands, Thank you, thank you. I won't let you guys down! :p:D:lol: