New Macross Zero # 4 Screen Shots

Graham

Can't wait to see this. What was the release date for this again?

DVD should be released overseas by the end of May.

Expect fansubs by early June.

:pB)):D

phot01.jpg

the lotus which stays at the anti-UN government -- SARA surprised at Dr. FODO and the disgusting memory with the doctor revived.

the lotus which advances the "PUROTO culture interference hypothesis" which is the teacher of ant S before Kudo SHIN and SARA Nome which became the body of captivity by the Nora unit of an anti-UN alliance in the jungle, and ant S Turner -- Dr. FODO appears and it is begun calmly to tell the tradition of "the man of a bird"

VF-0 of Fokker who went to ant S rescue was developing SV-51 which Ivanov of an anti-UN alliance manipulates, and the intense battle at the time.

phot02.jpg

Fokker who becomes a surprise attack of Ivanov who is a former superior with defensive battle one side. Is odds in an intense attack?

SHIN and SARA of "the man of a bird" which escaped somehow by power wander about from the Nora unit in the woods of MAYAN. Although it was the anti-UN alliance considered to have been able to escape to SARA and others and to have abolished the key of the "ruins of PUROTO culture" capture, the fearful trump card was prepared.

The UN army vs anti-UN alliance and the "ruins of PUROTO culture" scramble made the last aspect of affairs the method of welcoming still more .... The ruins "the man of a bird" of the intrigue which whirls, and the PUROTO culture which grasps the key of fate in a severe battle begin to wake up ....

This highlight will be the powerful dogfight which can say it also as the specialty of the "MACROSS" series too. Don't overlook the severe battle with Ivanov and Fokker who were an once pilot instructor! Moreover, the relation of ant S changes a lot with SHIN who also attractive despite repulsive "love" which is also the key point of the "MACROSS" series to each other somewhere, and suits him, SARA, and Fokker.

phot04.jpg

Fokker who wanders about a jungle, and ant S. And fate of SARA which began to open the heart to SHIN although opposed ....

Though the past trauma is held, the mutual heart will be opened, and I will note what end the love story of 2 sets of man and woman who begin to send the heart greets.

not a bad translation engine, ahh :p

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

Anyways, I think Shin will bite it in this one. Man, the official website doesn't even have these pics uploaded. <_<

Nah...that pic is just him getting some masochistic pleasure from chest-baring-Nora. :lol:

Looks Like Roy's refueling plane gets wasted during refueling. It damages Roy's VF-0 and he has to crash land on the island. Maybe this will be a way he gets into a VF-1 in the final episode? Cool shot of him getting out of the wrecked VF-0 possibly in Battroid mode!

Chris

The way I see it is that Roy will get ambushed while refueling. He'll break away and Ivanov will follow. Dog fight ensues and Roy will get his right engine damaged. He'll severely damage the SV-51 but DD will manage to get away. Roy will try and make it back to the Asuka but he notices that he can't make it due to fuel or damage. He'll land in the jungle and that's it.

:mellow:

That episode doesn't seem all that exciting, especially since they are going to only do one more... They better hint to some awesome stuff to come. That last episode left me feeling like they aren't sure how to end it.

Cool stuff! I doubt very much Shin dies in this episode. There are pictures of Shin and Sara sitting around in the swamp. Looks like they're waiting for a recovery team. Episode three ends with Nora right on top of Shin. If he was going to get wasted, it would be there. That's what I think anyway.

Cool stuff! I doubt very much Shin dies in this episode. There are pictures of Shin and Sara sitting around in the swamp. Looks like they're waiting for a recovery team. Episode three ends with Nora right on top of Shin. If he was going to get wasted, it would be there. That's what I think anyway.

But there's a screenshot of Nora holding a sniper rifle on the OVA's website I think, so them sitting in a swamp is after escaping, then they get captured and Shin gets beaten into a pulp.

M0 4 is being released in Japan tommorow. Wheee!! Wait for it guys!

I thought the release date was May 28th?

Graham

Well we only have to wait a few hours to get the answer to this question.

M0 4 is being released in Japan tommorow. Wheee!! Wait for it guys!

I thought the release date was May 28th?

Graham

Well we only have to wait a few hours to get the answer to this question.

oooh....err....sorry to blow the trumpet too early then.

Not sure but i'll stick with Graham. ;)

Is it just me, or does it seem like it gets better every episode?

Its you ..lol

For some reason I find episode 2 almost unwatchable. It annoys me to no end.

I do like episodes 1 and 3 though.

most places I've checked still have the release date as 5/28/04. Some places could be breaking the street date.

Hopefully Edgar meets his doom in this episode lol :lol:

Haven't received my shipping notice from CD Japan yet. I'll post as soon as I do.

I think I was probably one of the first people to order it, as I was checking their site several times daily waiting for them to list it :D

Graham

why does everyone want edagar dead so badly?? what did the poor 'Burger loving guy do to deserve it?

Maybe we got racists? :lol:

But to quote a friend, "cool black guys NEVER die in the movies".

;)

I doubt Edgar will either.

why does everyone want edagar dead so badly?? what did the poor 'Burger loving guy do to deserve it?

;)

Yeah, leave it to the Zentraedi when Space War I starts. :ph34r:

;)

Edgar is not cool...

Also for some reason in Japanese productions the black dude that rarely appears dies, thinking Resident Evil.

don't hurt me :ph34r:

I think that people want to make sure all of the characters are gone except for Roy that is the only one that appears in SDF Macross...