Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Why are there so few pics of 1/48 Roy up?

Was still using the flash back when I was doing most of my VF-1S Roy pics. :rolleyes:

Here's one of the better and more unique shots I took:

"Roy taking evasive action after getting nicked in the wing..."

post-3595-1197746044_thumb.jpg

Skullvalkyrie,

Nice panel lining job on that 1/60.

Sqidd,

As always.....Wonderful collection.

VFTF1,

You need to dust your shelf :p , thanks for the pic though LOL I'm just messin with ya.

Nexx2 & Mog,

Thanks to you 2 for the pics as well. Awesome job on the balancing act for that pose Mog.

I'll be adding pics of my newly panel lined 1/55 Roy here in a bit.....I know it's not a 1/48, but I don't collect those guys.

Edited by misterryno

Heres a few shots of one of my 1/55 Fockers that I just panel lined last night. And some of him with the FP's from my Super. All in all he looks pretty cool, but the packs look much cooler on the bright white Hikaru.

PLSuperRoy1.jpg

Then I took some with out the flash so you can see the tree. Roy likes it ALOT.

PLSuperRoy3.jpg

PLSuperRoy4.jpg

PLSuperRoy2.jpg

PLSuperRoy5.jpg

Great Photos Everyone.

I am very excited and happy to report that I finally got my first 1/48 VF-1J Milia today. I had the 1/60 already and the Rau but now... This is the ultimate!

I am in love. I will be taking my valk to a very romantic dinner tonight, have some drinks, go back to my place and see if I cant "Transform" her! :lol:

I have her in a decent pose right now and got a really funny pose at first. I will try to take some photos as soon as I locate my camera.

Do not know where Nora is going to fit on the display cabinet once she arrives (a few days maybe). There is really no room. The non Macross items may have to be banished.

I will post pics ASAP....

Hi

Man the display of your collection is simple, beauty and looks great, really nice way to show your stuff ^_^

Isamu test pilot, do you mind editing out the pictures on your post? It is unnecessary to repost all six of sqidd's pictures, since it's inconvenient for others to have to scroll down longer just to read your reply.

that looks dangerous....... :)

That looks sweet, MaveRick.

that's why i made the DISCLAIMER beforehand, i don't want ending up getting blamed... :ph34r:

YES, it's quite a dangerous act, but heck.. Roy's a natural daredevil! he wouldn't be happy seating in an all comforting display stand without an element of risk.. he's living up to his repu.. B))<_<

Hey MaveRick

How did you get the VF-0S to clip to that gundam stand?

Very Precarious :):o

G

just made a hole at the plastic clamp that comes with the Roy and screwed it together with the G display stand.. as dangerous as it looks, but so far it's been holding roy decently with that angle for a while.. <_<

Edited by MaveRick

miriya,

your collections lookin nice my friend. Once I get a SUPER DUPER deal on the 1/48 M&M's then I will get them for my M&M collection. Until then though I'll have to do without.

By the way, my new 1/48 Milia is really tight. When I went to rotate her knee joints I thought that maybe Yamato stopped using rotating knee joints on this release. It was not until I applied a scary amount of pressure that I was able to get them to rotate. I am pretty sure that this is now my most favorite of all my valks. the close seconds are my Shin w booster and my 1/48 roy with stealth FP. Now I need a Max1J!

miriya,

your collections lookin nice my friend. Once I get a SUPER DUPER deal on the 1/48 M&M's then I will get them for my M&M collection. Until then though I'll have to do without.

Hey, thank you. I am very happy with it. I would recommend Milia to anyone who is considering it.

It's Christmas Time :p (I hand-made the snowmen and used them as an excuse to put a valk in the christmas town :p )

GREAT JOB!!! Those snowmen are adorable. Totally cool making them 1/48 scale as well. :ph34r: