MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Actually went with LP again (I feel like I'm playing Russian roulette every time, but I seem to keep winning).

Damn this PO happening so fast after the last. I really wasn't prepared, and might have tried Yoyakunow.

I really hope I don't regret this...

18 minutes ago, Felix said:

It was listed as "Sold Out " at AE a minute ago, but is now available again. Go go go!

A glitch in the Matrix.  It never showed as available again for me on two computers that were constantly being refreshed.

A blessing in disguise for me.  Had it in my cart and hesitated for a split second and it sold out in that second.  I didn't really NEED a third one, did I?  🤣

EDIT: Just noticed the order did go through!  It's just waiting for payment now.  Dammit!  Do I piss off my wallet and earn a few nights on the couch when the wife finds out with this third one, or do I let it go?  Decisions, Decisions...

Edited by dafob

Was able to place an order at Anime-Export. Not sure if this is an out of impulse buy for me.

Anyways, not sure if it's a glitch. But I was able to put the item in the cart. When I checked out via Paypal, I had second thoughts and click cancel and return to merchant. And realize the item is not in my cart anymore and it shows sold out already. And after feeling a little bit of regret, I tried clicking the back page and went back to Paypal page, and voila, it still let me pay for the item and now it's showing as paid in my AE my order page. Got lucky I guess in spite of having second thoughts. :rolleyes: 

I like this one better than VF-1D so I think I'm good. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, max928 said:

how is luna park with shipping these days?  i had some macross items ordered quite while back and it was shipped in a plastic bag... 

I think they received a pile of feedback about that, and eventually started using boxes, but my experience ordering one thing from them was a little weird, because they just seemd to forget about it until I reminded them. :huh: 

4 minutes ago, max928 said:

how is luna park with shipping these days?  i had some macross items ordered quite while back and it was shipped in a plastic bag... 

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

I think they received a pile of feedback about that, and eventually started using boxes, but my experience ordering one thing from them was a little weird, because they just seemd to forget about it until I reminded them. :huh: 

Ordered twice before, and both times arrived safely. The DX VF-1D didn't have a lot of bubble, but enough. The VF-1S Mechanic Edt. had more, but the outer box looked repurposed a bit. Still arrived in immaculate shape.

Lol Yoyakunow must have roped in more family and friends to open purchase accounts at P-Bandai :p

8 minutes ago, max928 said:

Yeah these days there doesn't seem to be any more complains on plastic bags. But since this is a TWE item, we know the brown box is the shipping box used for JP domestic shipping. It would be prudent to remind LP again during or near release to actually use a proper shipping box for international shipping and not rely on the Bandai brown box alone. 

I will say that if anyone has missed out on a VT-1, give the sites a few minutes to catch up and process credit cards. I have on more than one occasion managed to pick a pre-order up on the rebound a little bit later by camping and waiting for someone else's credit card to get bounced.

3 minutes ago, MKT said:

Yeah these days there doesn't seem to be any more complains on plastic bags. But since this is a TWE item, we know the brown box is the shipping box used for JP domestic shipping. It would be prudent to remind LP again during or near release to actually use a proper shipping box for international shipping and not rely on the Bandai brown box alone. 

As I posted above, ordered twice, and both arrived in boxes; not shippers. Didn't need to ask.

Again, maybe I am lucky. Maybe I won't be this time.

5 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Luna Park has it.

Are they a reliable source? I have never ordered from these type of places before. Thanks in advance. And if paid by PayPal, it would be safe if they don't come through with the item, as far as refunds?