15 hours ago, bakerjin said:

True, but maybe they've been diverting their effort to things they've already announced like GN Arms and Deathscythe (though those seemed complete already in previews).  Maybe Providence?

I'm more upset that this Patchwork might be regular release while Strike Noir was TWE...

I'm still hoping they'll release Strike Noir as a regular or p bandai release...

18 hours ago, Scyla said:

I find it sad that Bandai seems to be slacking off with the Metal Build line. First no new deco for the Strike Rouge with Grand Slam and now no new weapons for the X1 Patchwork (I’m not allowing to count the effect parts).

Yeah same here, there's nothing new here that would entice me... already have 4 of xbone series.

2 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

Yeah same here, there's nothing new here that would entice me... already have 4 of xbone series.

Yeah, Bandai works in mysterious ways. They could put out the Providence instead. The only thing that is scheduled that excites me is the Dynames.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

DX Chogokin 1/48 RX-78F00 GUNDAM
December 2023 release at Yokohama.

Screenshot2023-04-28at8_08_08AM.png.4f7de3e75f290d3cc7dd1ca4520d3a4a.png

I know that this is the Gundam Factory replica, but that inner frame is booty. It's the antithesis of everything I've attributed with Gundam: complex, highly detailed mechanical models shrunk down to scale. At least the real structure is metal. This release confuses me. I guess it's simply targeted as a souvenir from a visit to the Factory.  

16 hours ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

I know that this is the Gundam Factory replica, but that inner frame is booty. It's the antithesis of everything I've attributed with Gundam: complex, highly detailed mechanical models shrunk down to scale. At least the real structure is metal. This release confuses me. I guess it's simply targeted as a souvenir from a visit to the Factory.  

To be fair it is part of the Chogokin line so you cant expect much from it when this particular line originates from a gift shop. 

its cool but For 90k yen before tax and shipping?#Yikes  Im gonna have to sit this one out 

On 4/29/2023 at 12:43 AM, 68whiskey said:

To be fair it is part of the Chogokin line so you cant expect much from it when this particular line originates from a gift shop. 

its cool but For 90k yen before tax and shipping?#Yikes  Im gonna have to sit this one out 

For that price I would expect it to move automatically like that collectible Transformers Optimus Prime.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Rock said:

No grey shoulders this round.

zeta gundam unit 3 metal robot a signature (2).jpg

The preorder of this guy went up. I like Zeta White Unicorn but I'm kind of having second thoughts if I will get one. :unknw:

11 hours ago, Scyla said:

For a second I was worried that this would be another Strike Gundam flyer set that is not the Skygrasper. :unsure:

What are the chances though that this pack will fit the 'Alternative' Strikes. :spiteful:

19 hours ago, enphily said:

it's not Arbalest, it's Levatein

Are they not on the same metal build frame? If its anything like the way bandai does the Strikes , i feel it would be compatible. 

7 hours ago, Big s said:

That is definitely one of if not the ugliest paint schemes for the zeta

Im confused on this paint scheme, I want to like it but im struggling. 

11 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Not Bandai perse...

If anyone is interested... since its a daban release:
https://gundamit.com/daban-1-60-pg-rx93v-gundam-model-kit_p2670.html

But it has a hefty tag... other sites/distributors are getting them in and eventually listing them in the oncoming days/weeks.

I qouted your post on the Gundam Third Party thread:

46 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I qouted your post on the Gundam Third Party thread:

Thank you! I made it as far as the 2nd page to bump up the Gunpla thread. I thought I recalled seeing a 3rd party Gundam thread somewhere before lol.

I just checked the listing and apparently its 'Sold out' atm.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

3 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Thank you! I made it as far as the 2nd page to bump up the Gunpla thread. I thought I recalled seeing a 3rd party Gundam thread somewhere before lol.

I just checked the listing and apparently its 'Sold out' atm.

Yw! :good: 

11 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Not Bandai perse...

If anyone is interested... since its a daban release:
https://gundamit.com/daban-1-60-pg-rx93v-gundam-model-kit_p2670.html

But it has a hefty tag... other sites/distributors are getting them in and eventually listing them in the oncoming days/weeks.

That reminds me; wasn't the Metal Structure Nu going to be reissued around this time?

6 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

That reminds me; wasn't the Metal Structure Nu going to be reissued around this time?

If you're referring to the rumored re-issue of the official Bandai MS Nu afaik there has never been a confirmation or set quarterly window for it as of yet.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX