10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You guys can talk about the Orange Armor all that you want. I'm just more excited for this. ^_^

DqWed5YXcAAXcwc.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.d0749de8834dc0ab86c4056b1e70df5b.jpeg

I have been trying to figure out how the radome folds up to the size of the mission pack in fighter mode. Do they slide into the middle bit to reduce in size and then somehow fold down 90 degrees?

5 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I have been trying to figure out how the radome folds up to the size of the mission pack in fighter mode. Do they slide into the middle bit to reduce in size and then somehow fold down 90 degrees?

It protrudes downwards a bit, taking up the space of the gunpod as well.

The vanes fold up 90degrees, as do the two flat parts at the center. Not entirely sure if/how much the ends collapse/fold up.

2 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Totally agree!  It’d be nice to have supers for the 31E and S too.  

You know what, Arad's Orange Armor looks perfect for Chuck's 31E. ^_^

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I think I see multiple shades of Orange....look at the leg stripes and the leg "cuffs"...PO's cancelled! :rolleyes:

So nitpicky. Killjoy. Hahaha! :p

1 hour ago, spanner said:

Looks ab fab eh! Can't wait for this one! Any clues to when PO's will open?

No clue as of now. Just a heads up though -- All that's been displayed, the tag says "Display Only". :ph34r:

By saying that, looks like I'm the killjoy now, eh? :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, rdrunner said:

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It protrudes downwards a bit, taking up the space of the gunpod as well.

The vanes fold up 90degrees, as do the two flat parts at the center. Not entirely sure if/how much the ends collapse/fold up.

It folds up into its TACO mode.

vf31_RADOME01.jpg.d2846f0dad10e54907a53d8cd49eafdb.jpgvf31_RADOME02.jpg.cba99e69fe72d79fbb4da569c8c9f63d.jpg

The Radome will contract the outer edges, and if you can see in the physical toy, on the extended radome, near chuck's antennea, there are 2 hinges between the dark grey and grey areas. These form the folds. There is also a long hinge along the rectangle in the middle of the radome.

Edited by seti88

Alright, I get my own tale to bellyache about! B))

So USPS attempted to deliver my 31F reissue this past Saturday but left a notice. I did take a nap that morning, but it's even money they didn't bother coming to the door at all.

Fine. No big deal. I requested a redelivery for Monday. 

No mailman ever came to the door on Monday. 

I requested a redelivery for Tuesday. 

No delivery attempt made that day. 

So late Tuesday afternoon I actually called USPS to file a complaint, and requested a redelivery for Wednesday. 

No delivery attempt made on Wednesday. I did receive a phone call from someone at my local post office who told me the item would be redelivered tomorrow. Fine, whatever.

No delivery attempt earlier (Thursday). So I called USPS and filed another complaint. Then when I tried to put in another redelivery request, I get a message saying item has been returned to sender. WTF? 

Notified HLJ and going to file yet another complaint with USPS. I'm hoping HLJ will let me stick it back in PW and I can just ship it with my November or December stuff. It's just the 31F reissue and a couple of miscellaneous snacks so I can wait. 

Still, just when I think USPS can't get any worse, they manage to go even lower. 

Anyway, back to regular programming. Can't wait to get my hands on Chuck's 31! 

Edited by Lolicon

5 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

So USPS attempted to deliver my 31F reissue this past Saturday but left a notice. I did take a nap that morning, but it's even money they didn't bother coming to the door at all.

So late Tuesday afternoon I actually called USPS to file a complaint, and requested a redelivery for Wednesday. 

No delivery attempt made on Wednesday. I did receive a phone call from someone at my local post office who told me the item would be redelivered tomorrow. Fine, whatever.

No delivery attempt earlier (Thursday). So I called USPS and filed another complaint. Then when I tried to put in another redelivery request, I get a message saying item has been returned to sender. WTF? 

Notified HLJ and going to file yet another complaint with USPS. I'm hoping HLJ will let me stick it back in PW and I can just ship it with my November or December stuff. It's just the 31F reissue and a couple of miscellaneous snacks so I can wait. 

Still, just when I think USPS can't get any worse, they manage to go even lower. 

Wow, your USPS will actually answer the phone???

I gotta grab me two Chucks and get started with these armors.  Please tell me they’ll be doing the 31A variation as well.  Anybody going to this show?  Can someone ask a rep about Armor plans?

Of course we haven’t seen S/A Super Parts either.

48 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

If you can’t wait next time, don’t use USPS. ;) 

45 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

66C1E56E-A775-47E9-BD90-72812F3D981C.jpeg

I’m not so sure how the Armored VF-31’s will be able to move with all those parts. The design really gets to the point that it becomes so busy and heavy. :unsure:

But I’m still going to get it. That’s for sure. ^_^

The more more I look at them, the more I think I'm gonna pass on the armour parts, they are reaching Gundam leves of silliness. Of course this may change after I watch the movie (if I watch the movie.....LOL).

Definitely gonna buy 1 or 2 VF-31E though.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

The more more I look at them, the more I think I'm gonna pass on the armour parts, they are reaching Gundam leves of silliness.

That's part of why I'm getting it, reminds me of this thing from my childhood watching toonami.

mg-gundam-heavyarms-custom-ew+%25281%252

Hmm if bandai doesnt change the orange panels, and releases multiple armors for different valks, the only differentiating factor would be the shoulder colors and emblem out on the chest...

That might be too much orange and white for a display at one go...so i am thinking if bandai doesn't change the orange parts, then we might not be getting multiple armors even tho there were 3 in action and 5 on the cover of the movie.....

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If you can’t wait next time, don’t use USPS. ;) 

I’m not so sure how the Armored VF-31’s will be able to move with all those parts. The design really gets to the point that it becomes so busy and heavy. :unsure:

But I’m still going to get it. That’s for sure. ^_^

I think this standing pose of the full armor 31S will be *the* pose for the figure we will see 99% of the time in ads or displays. A bit like the EX-S Gundam’s standing pose with its beam rifle in “weightlifting” stance. :rolleyes:

E0FDA063-E396-43F2-9A97-6FF18E25994D.jpeg

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

thats the same issue i had when they delivered my poison toy hurricane...they said they made an attempt to deliver...i set up a request for another date and thats when all communication ceases...i don't think they even made a delivery...it was just sitting at the post office the whole time...smh

7 hours ago, rdrunner said:

I think this standing pose of the full armor 31S will be *the* pose for the figure we will see 99% of the time in ads or displays. A bit like the EX-S Gundam’s standing pose with its beam rifle in “weightlifting” stance. :rolleyes:

E0FDA063-E396-43F2-9A97-6FF18E25994D.jpeg

That's the only thing the Ex-S Gundam knows to do. To look 'intimidating'. Like I have the big d!ck. That's it. :db:

13 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

thats the same issue i had when they delivered my poison toy hurricane...they said they made an attempt to deliver...i set up a request for another date and thats when all communication ceases...i don't think they even made a delivery...it was just sitting at the post office the whole time...smh

I always just go to the post office to pick it up... probably for these reasons....

Just now, yman1437 said:

I always just go to the post office to pick it up... probably for these reasons....

And it's why I always have it delivered to my work place since there's more mail and packages gets picked up by our mail facility. ;) 

9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I can't remember, but were the VF-31A packs the same colors?

I'd think at least the tornado cannons would be different color.

No, the 31A’s had a low vis color that matched the Valks.  Only Arad and Chuck had the brightly colored panels.  Though here the orange is way more bright than on the actual animation.