Can Someone Please Lend Me

That thing better make coffee, do my taxes, play Teddy Ruxpin tapes and incinerate garbage for that price.

LOL, Teddy Ruxpin.

Not to get off topic, but did anyone ever wonder what would happen if you put a Death Metal band tape in a Teddy Ruxpin doll?.

We did. Well not, death metal, per se - but we put some Led Zeppelin cassettes in my friend's little sister's Ruxpin as a lad. Very funny at first. Then basically like listening to a bad cassette player disguised as a creepy teddy bear. We were just so sure that he would begin rocking out like he had a guitar... we were wrong.

As for the giant AT-ST... I do believe that transcends even my dorkiness. Now if some could clone Natalie Portman, I'll cough up 18k in a heartbeat.

Man...I need this...I can cover the last $400...someone in the holiday spirit?!?  :o  :D  :rolleyes:

Ebay Auction

I'll lend you the money if you could get someone to buy me that aircraft carrier up for auction there.

I remember the aircraft carrier! :lol: It was in Brazil or somewhere in South America IIRC, an old British carrier.

Forgot how many millions for it.

You guys ever the the old Russian submarine? I believe it was used in the not so hit movie K19. That sucker sat in a St. Pete harbor for ages. When I interned at USF, I ALMOST got my hands on its battle flag... <_< :(

I'll wait for the 1:1 scale version. :D

Seriously though, I love movie props and all, but there's no way I'd spend that kind of coin on a static showpiece like that. 18G will buy you all the Stormtrooper/Boba Fett/Colonial Marine costumes you want and leave you change leftover.

Heck, $18,000 would make a good sized dent in an MFP Interceptor replica, and you can really drive it to boot.

Man...I need this...I can cover the last $400...someone in the holiday spirit?!?   :o  :D  :rolleyes:

Ebay Auction

I'll lend you the money if you could get someone to buy me that aircraft carrier up for auction there.

Damn, I was gonna say somethign about that, but you beat me! Alas, the auction is down.

What do you guys put in your search field when you look for those kinds of things?

Only if I could drive it down the street and eliminate some traffic problems.