Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

Sunday 7/26. Hopefully there is an updated VF-0A production version on display and some new product announcements.

Oh they will announce new product at WF :)

Hopefully they will announce new macross products and prey that it's not WF event exclusives like the mini sdf-1 and the blue nacho chips ship. Armor and VF-0S would be good.

I'd be down for both a 0S bundle and a 4G reissue. My wallet on the other hand... :p(I think I have some Transformers in the "for sale" pile)

You know what, if budget will be a problem by the time these get released, I'll rather get the reissue 4G than the bundle 0S. Just saying. Hehehe. :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hopefully they will announce new macross products and prey that it's not WF event exclusives like the mini sdf-1 and the blue nacho chips ship. Armor and VF-0S would be good.

i'm hoping it's a brand new mold and valk like when they announced the vf-0d or yf-19

• 2 weeks later...

I had just been playing around with my 0D. Such a solid figure. Tight joints. Clean lines. Very excited for the A, and an S if I can luck out with the pre-ordering again.

So we'll probably won't be seeing the S till the very end of the year or early next year.. I really don't like these drawn out releases. I know its easier on the wallet for greater lot of people but i still dont like it.

Edited by spanner76

So we'll probably won't be seeing the S till the very end of the year or early next year.. I really don't like these drawn out releases. I know its easier on the wallet for greater lot of people but i still dont like it.

Arcadia mentioned that the tentative release date would be in December.

Do it. Do it. Dooooo it!!!

haha thats a dangerous feeling around these parts(ie forums) ...

Tho what are the chances this mold would be come the Mold that the next gen would say that was a classic toy....so far it looks like hitting the right design proportions begging for more color variants and should the reactive armour be released would make it even better...

I di admit m biased cos i like m0 designs that have to charm and identity of the vf-1s due to their logical timeline placing but yet have the blessing of time to evolve into a more refined versi on of the vf-1s....

should I grab the 0D, I saw 30,000 yen on amiami, worth it? thanks.

Yes. And it's a good thing since that's still close to the MSRP they're going for. ;) And I don't think AmiAmi adds more beyond the MSRP after release not like Nippon-Yasan.

I was going to ge two of these but recently cancelled one. I think one of each the A & S will be enough.. need to keep costs somewhat under control.

Wait. What? No 3 modes again this time, Spanner? ;)

I had just been playing around with my 0D. Such a solid figure. Tight joints. Clean lines. Very excited for the A, and an S if I can luck out with the pre-ordering again.

Don't worry, Yeti. Arcadia releases is a sure bet than Bandai's one sec PO window. :lol:

I really love Zero serie

Story or the Mechs? ;)

I'm fine with them taking as long as they want. I'm in no rush to spend more money haha

Same here. ^_^ We sure do need some breather once in awhile.

I guess so.. but still its a least 5 months away.. sheesh!

Hahaha! That's good for me, Spanner. 5 months in and I'm still not fully paid on the last purchases. Hehehe. :lol:

Good thing I'm not getting the 0A. Just waiting for the 0S here. :rolleyes: