What's your geekness?

phatslappy

I got 8%-Poser... would've ranked less if it wasn't for those "mark 5" bonus questions. :lol:

This is a stupid test.... really. Most questions revolve around sci-fi (star trek, Star Wars and Dungeons and Dragons) and computers. I consider myself a geek, but I know absolutly nothing about computers, other then C++ <_<

Edited by Abombz!!

I got 8%-Poser... would've ranked less if it wasn't for those "mark 5" bonus questions. :lol:

This is a stupid test.... really. Most questions revolve around sci-fi (star trek, Star Wars and Dungeons and Dragons) and computers. I consider myself a geek, but I know absolutly nothing about computers, other then C++ <_<

If the test added in more anime references you would have scored high I am sure ;)

this is more of a test for the traditional geek, not the new or "neo-geek" that has emerged lately.

i got a 16 but i was liberal, if i was even close to haveing something i checked it.

i'm just a geek.

If the test added in more anime references you would have scored high I am sure ;)

But of course! Now.... whats the difference between a geek and a nerd? That test seems to blurry the line between the 2. :p

Waaaaay back in the day(turn-o-the-last-century), wasn't the definition of a "geek" a member of a travelling circus side show, that would bite the heads off live fish, frogs and chickens,etc?

What's that show on HBO about the circus side show freaks & such?

Vesp

Not geek enough to post all digits from my score but it was 5% - Poser. :lol:

I didn´t even know there were so much things that would make you a geek , most of the things listed I didn´t even knew existed :huh: I think the fact that I deeply hate sci-fi franchises such as SW or ST or even DC comics helped in my score :)