Will VF-25 Tamashii parts be reissued?

xenoss

The only likely way you'll ever see the Super or Armored Parts issued again would be as part of Bundle packages with their respective Valks. The fact that every accessory pack has been released as a Tamashii Web Shop, limited edition, exclusive precludes them from ever being reissued in the same manner as they originally were.

Probably not without some kind of cosmetic change...maybe they can release an ultimate tampo print version or something. Have no idea what new detail can be tampoed though :/

The only likely way you'll ever see the Super or Armored Parts issued again would be as part of Bundle packages with their respective Valks. The fact that every accessory pack has been released as a Tamashii Web Shop, limited edition, exclusive precludes them from ever being reissued in the same manner as they originally were.

And if they do that, they probably have to alter the colour like they did with the V1 Alto with super parts.

Edited by Valk-1S

And if they do that, they probably have to alter the colour like they did with the V1 Alto with super parts.

Not necessarily, but chances are that they would. The way I see it, not the way Bandai/Tamashii might view it, having the packs included with the Valks, in uniquely designed boxes, with their own GE-#s would nicely circumvent the limited edition trap inherent in their Web Shop Exclusive paradigm.

Ozzy Armored packs shall go the way of the YF-29 alto packs and VF-25F super :0

what was the peak price of yf-29 and vf 25 super anway?

mandarake listing is quickly sold at 18k (even the 22k one is sold)

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1416193.html

the other day, yahoo auctions closed at 23k (26k for alto armored packs) if I am not mistaken.

OH BANDAI, I want them but I am not willing to pay twice the price of the base valk it will be used for.

Screw it. Let's throw canon out the window...give me all Ozma packs (super, armor, tornado) in black with squad/platoon commander yellow and I'll buy a pair of each! That's six boxes of robit dress-up accessories. :D

Don't gotta worry about offending the Tamashii exclusive people because these would be new.

This is never gonna happen because...reality :(

Edited by xrentonx