YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

I feel really awkward asking this since it's not really about stands, but would you be willing to mock up a 3D printable part for me?

I'd like to have some sort of bracket/adapter that would make it possible to mount the large missile pods from the VF-25 tornado packs to the hard points on the VF-171 and YF-30.

I feel really awkward asking this since it's not really about stands, but would you be willing to mock up a 3D printable part for me?

I'd like to have some sort of bracket/adapter that would make it possible to mount the large missile pods from the VF-25 tornado packs to the hard points on the VF-171 and YF-30.

That could be doable. Shoot me a pm.

I would love some 1/48 adapters in one of your runs. I didn't get in on your first run because I didn't have time to decide which adapters I would need and which valks I wanted a stand for etc. Well, okay, the answer is "all of them", but I can't afford that many stands :). I'm hoping to get in on the next run if I can get my act together and decide.

A few stragglers aside, most people have paid for their orders. I just put in the acrylic order to the vendor. Almost 110 lbs of acrylic. I had a delivery estimate at time of the order for Monday, September 8. When it gets in I should be able to box up your orders and ship them out to you by Tuesday or Wednesday. I am pretty excited.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

A few stragglers aside, most people have paid for their orders. I just put in the acrylic order to the vendor. Almost 110 lbs of acrylic. I had a delivery estimate at time of the order for Monday, September 8. When it gets in I should be able to box up your orders and ship them out to you by Tuesday or Wednesday. I am pretty excited.

Yes! Thanks for the update CY, can't wait to get the stands. :D

I made a few small tweaks, and the battroid adapter is good to go.

8P1xTtal.jpg

I should be able to print a few dozen of either of these if people want to add them to their order. $5 a piece, gift or add 4%. Send paypal to the same address you used for your YetiStand Alpha order. Put your forum name and requested adapters in the paypal message. Limit to 4 adapters total to any existing order.

Example: ChaoticYeti: 2x YS 1/48 Battroid Adapter, 2x YS 1/48 Fighter Adapter

Total would be $20 USD. This will not effect your initial shipping cost.

YS 1/48 Battroid Adapter

ISJfvh7l.jpg

YS 1/48 Fighter Adapter

JVLafJTl.jpg

So, next project: make hardpoints for the VF-25 so you can hang either the 19's ordnance or the Super 171's ordnance from the wings and wing roots.

Bonus level: clips that allow you to mount the Tornado pack missile pods to the YF-30's existing hardpoints.

So, next project: make hardpoints for the VF-25 so you can hang either the 19's ordnance or the Super 171's ordnance from the wings and wing roots.

Bonus level: clips that allow you to mount the Tornado pack missile pods to the YF-30's existing hardpoints.

He already made that second one happen. :p

he has already done it, you can check the yf-30 thread

Yep.

Second clip printed.

wYrGERLl.jpg

IcnIPqOl.jpg

I am doing a run of 100 for now. If there is demand for it I will continue to sell them. Hopefully people will have their orders in hand within the next couple if weeks.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41543

Edited by ChaoticYeti