YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Hi Yeti,

Please forgive my stupid question about this : Shipping is $62.00 for up to 10 stands delivered internationally

Does this mean even if I wanted only 1 or 2 stands that the shipping will still be $62 ?

This looks to be an awesome product !

Yes. It sucks. If you buy 1 stand, international shipping is $62. If you buy 10 stands international shipping is $62.

I want more stands, but I need to be able to afford more valks... oh the conundrum.

This is exactly how I feel. I keep convincing myself that I need to "test" out the valks I don't have to see if the work with YetiStand.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Stupid question---why does it look like the Sv-51 peg is like "3/4" of a peg, and not a full circle? (big flat section on bottom)

For FFF 3d printing. Typically anything more than a 45 degree angle gets droopy.

Edit: I did find an SV-51 Ivanov on Mandarake. I am in the process of buying it. Hopefully it is still available.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Need 4 of these, but have been spending a lot for JM's and Arcadias these 2 weeks..been eyeing on an auction that ends Sunday. So will see, in case I lose, hopefully there'll be some left for me...

They are going pretty steady. 6 hours, and over half are spoken for.

How does the stand hold the Arcadia YF-19 in battroid?

With the battroid adapter that the YF-19 comes with and a YA Banking or Standing YetiStand Adapter.

TQroV2Fl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

ChaoticYeti,

Stupid question, maybe i just missed it in post, but is there a separate adapter for the YF-21/VF-22 for plane mode? Thanks bro

raya

No, there is not. The fighter adapter that comes with the YF21/VF22 works with the YA YetiStand adapters.

Someone asked about the color of the adapters. I just got my ABS order in. I had been printing some of the newer components in gold PLA just to test them out. Here is the gray.

Printed part is on the right:

uLI8UG4l.jpg

All of the bandai adapters will be printed in black abs. The SV-51 adapter will also be printed in black to match the stand it came with. The other adapters will be gray.

You are not the only one sharing that sentiment. Double edged sword. Good time to offer an amazing new stand because of all of the new releases. Bad time to offer a new stand because people are buying all of the new releases.

Test fit a few of the VF-19 adapters. I saw a small speck of blue on one of the adapters after taking it off. My VF-19s looks fine, but just in case there is an issue with fitment I have remodeled the adapter. The YF-19 adapter works perfectly fine with no issues so far. Could be the difference in glossy vs matte paint. Better safe than sorry.

Yamato VF-19 Fighter Adapter Version 1

X9CQlDIl.jpg

Yamato VF-19 Fighter Adapter Revised

zUJd8bSl.jpg

There are a few more slots for available in this thread. If it comes to Wednesday and they are not full, I am going to stop it short and send out paypal requests for those that have reserved slots. Once that happens there won't be any more available for this run. You'll have to wait for the next round. Thanks again!

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Did I miss it?? I'm looking for where we go to order them?? I need to be able to see how much it will be in addition to the $62 for international shipping... :wacko: I'm gonna need at least 5....I hate it when I don't check this daily but it's been a busy time for me...sorry to be a pain guys!!

Another dumb question as I didn't see it. How well do the 1/48's with strike parts fair on the stands??

Did I miss it?? I'm looking for where we go to order them?? I need to be able to see how much it will be in addition to the $62 for international shipping... :wacko: I'm gonna need at least 5....I hate it when I don't check this daily but it's been a busy time for me...sorry to be a pain guys!!

Another dumb question as I didn't see it. How well do the 1/48's with strike parts fair on the stands??

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41543

Take the last 3, it's your destiny!

The only 1/48 I have is the VF-1A woodland and woodland GBP. I don't have stand adapters for 1/48's. This is something I could add in the future.