Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

You guys are silly, this will be in a standard DX box, that Radar dome will be detachable.

More then likely the same for that ultra large under fin.

The large under fin obviously plugs into the hole where the secondary gunpod slot is located on the undercarriage. However, the radome is attached to a spot on the back that doesn't have any additional slots/holes/etc... and depending on how they've redone that part there's not necessarily a chance that the ENTIRE assembly can be removed from the back of the fighter.

The large under fin obviously plugs into the hole where the secondary gunpod slot is located on the undercarriage. However, the radome is attached to a spot on the back that doesn't have any additional slots/holes/etc... and depending on how they've redone that part there's not necessarily a chance that the ENTIRE assembly can be removed from the back of the fighter.

It's on the sliding cover back piece, and from the pics posted it looks like the hole arm is ball jointed at the base.

I have bought through Nin-Nin one postive and one negative.

The first order went through without a problem, the 2nd order wasn't shipped out after 3 weeks. I finally asked for the order to be cancelled and got refunded.

Edited by Saburo

I'm not sure what happened, but I received an email from nippon yasan stating they cancelled my preorder on the lucas vf171.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit nvm: it was canceled by mistake and they reinstated my order.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I'm not sure what happened, but I received an email from nippon yasan stating they cancelled my preorder on the lucas vf171.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit nvm: it was canceled by mistake and they reinstated my order.

whew!

-b.

I have bought through Nin-Nin one postive and one negative.

The first order went through without a problem, the 2nd order wasn't shipped out after 3 weeks. I finally asked for the order to be cancelled and got refunded.

Same with me! I had ordered the VF-19P back in 2013 when it showed as in stock for RRP, but they cancelled it after a couple of days. Then...

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-figures-pre-order/4319-macross-7-perfect-transformation-vf-19p-planet-zola-patrols-color-en.html

Didn't happen immediately, but i wasn't too surprised! However i did get a VF-27 renewal from them.

Edited by Dimis

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hmm. I tried to cancel an order from NY but they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't allow any cancellation anymore. Kinda weird since I've done it many times in the past and it hasn't been an issue till now. Anyone else facing the same problem?

they changed their policy a few months ago. and it's been reported on MW by several users. unfortunately, NY doesn't allow cancellations anymore.

they changed their policy a few months ago. and it's been reported on MW by several users. unfortunately, NY doesn't allow cancellations anymore.

That's odd since they let me cancel up till 3 weeks ago. I wonder if they have a cancellation limit per user. Guess I'll contact them via Live Chat and get it clarified. Thanks for the update. :D

I just cancelled my tornado parts with them, as I can get them cheaper at release locally, and also cancelled another order a week earlier, no problem. How did you ask them?

I sent them a ticket like I always do but the customer service rep denied me this time. I did manage to get the order cancelled but I had to resort to blackmail to get it done. Also had to promise not to cancel again in the future.

And now I feel bad. :lol:

I sent them a ticket like I always do but the customer service rep denied me this time. I did manage to get the order cancelled but I had to resort to blackmail to get it done. Also had to promise not to cancel again in the future.

And now I feel bad. :lol:

Teach me the ways. Have to cancel too but they denied me :X I don't have any payment info with them so I won't really lose anything but I don't want to make it harder for them when the time comes

Teach me the ways. Have to cancel too but they denied me :X I don't have any payment info with them so I won't really lose anything but I don't want to make it harder for them when the time comes

I have about 600k yen worth of preorders so I threatened to cancel them all. It left a bad taste in my mouth, but I got my way. I hope I didn't screw things up for the rest of you. :lol:

I have about 600k yen worth of preorders so I threatened to cancel them all. It left a bad taste in my mouth, but I got my way. I hope I didn't screw things up for the rest of you. :lol:

I guess I'll have to find out what other people did. :X

Hmm. I tried to cancel an order from NY but they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't allow any cancellation anymore. Kinda weird since I've done it many times in the past and it hasn't been an issue till now. Anyone else facing the same problem?

They never have really.

I think it depends on who you talk to.

One of the big reasons I never shop there unless I must.

I got stung by this new policy too. It's my own fault for not reading the pre-order rules.

What happened was that along with the preorder I also had an in stock item in my cart.

Because I paid up front, I paid shipping on both. So then I found out that the in stock item won't be sent until the preorder is shipped.

I asked them if I could cancel and reorder them both separately, but they said no. So then I asked if I could be invoiced for the separate shipping cost, so they ignored me again and closed the ticket.

Yeah, I preordered the two Tornado packs at the same time and asked them if I could split them up and they said no then closed the ticket. I reopened the ticket and asked them what they suggest i do. If they don't help me a lot of pre-orders are about to go unpaid for...

Yeah, I preordered the two Tornado packs at the same time and asked them if I could split them up and they said no then closed the ticket. I reopened the ticket and asked them what they suggest i do. If they don't help me a lot of pre-orders are about to go unpaid for...

Wouldn't blame you. And it bears repeating that businesses need to make it easy for their customer's to do business with them. If N-Y has a set policy then it needs to be handled with more consistency and understanding of potential future business.

-b.