Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Wow, congrats on the Pixie Squadron Lolicon! Been looking around for the gray Nene and Lalamia versions. May I ask where you got them from?

Thanks! I got both of them from Mandarake. One I got myself from their Akihabara shop, the other was ordered online. They don't show up often anymore, so you gotta snag them as soon as you see them!

They can be purchased off Amazon too, for a mark-up though...

http://www.amazon.com/Macross-Frontier-Queadluun-Rea-Squadron-Spirits/dp/B003PE9MTI/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434114085&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=queadluun+rare

Welcome to the wonderful money draining world of Macross toy collecting!

thx, it draws alot!, my last orders sum up almost the same amount of money i spend on saint seiya toys in a year!

This just arrived!

Brand new and waiting to be opened!

My very first transformable Macross toy.

And more in the upcoming weeks!

an interesting item to start with! Normally you'd start with a Valkyrie but Macross Quarter is still cool! Well done! =)

an interesting item to start with! Normally you'd start with a Valkyrie but Macross Quarter is still cool! Well done! =)

Now I'm thinking. Is there a member here who started their Macross collection by buying first the Yamato's 1/3000 SDF-1? That would be awesome. :rolleyes:

i already ordered some Valks, but this arrived first. I bought Arcadia 1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary from jenius, but i wouldnt have it till i travel back to florida. My armored VF1-J should arrive on tuesday and im waiting for the release of the VF19A and VF-29B

Edited by Mr Bomber

IMG_20150615_220706.jpg

Finally found a Fold Booster and Tomahawk for really good price! The VF-17D, VF-1J with Super Parts, and VF-1S with Strike Parts came along as well :p Everything practically MIB so I couldn't resist. Will have to pass on the 17D, Super 1J and Strike 1S to some other interested MWer though ;)

Edited by barurutor

20150611_111145_zpsrggusz8b.jpg

Congrats on this haul! Planning on completing the set? ;)

i already ordered some Valks, but this arrived first. I bought Arcadia 1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary from jenius, but i wouldnt have it till i travel back to florida. My armored VF1-J should arrive on tuesday and im waiting for the release of the VF19A and VF-29B

Congrats! ;)

IMG_20150615_220706.jpg

Finally found a Fold Booster and Tomahawk for really good price! The VF-17D, VF-1J with Super Parts, and VF-1S with Strike Parts came along as well :p Everything practically MIB so I couldn't resist. Will have to pass on the 17D, Super 1J and Strike 1S to some other interested MWer though ;)

Congrats barurutor! ;) And PM'ed as well for an inquiry. :rolleyes:

nah, it's a cheap squire :p doesn't even say fender on it. you got good eyes.

i finally got one :wub:

IMG_2372_zps60lwzihn.jpg

it's sealed and never coming out of the box.

Congrats, man you just don't know what you are missing with it in the box. As soon as mine arrived when they originally went on sale it came straight out of the box, there is no way I am selling it :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Congrats, man you just don't know what you are missing with it in the box. As soon as mine arrived when they originally went on sale it came straight out of the box, there is no way I am selling it :)

thanks loop! was looking for months for one. and got really lucky to find one sealed with the 1st run decals.

came out to 578 shipped EMS. though it's pricey like a vf-4g, but i think it was a good price.

Its not quite a toy, but to fuel my other hobby...

After many months of saving, cutting back on various things and toy purchases (Big thanks to Bandai and Arcadia for not many releases in 2015). I was able to buy new camera gear. BTW my hobby fund has been depleted considerably.

Also I usually give my electronics girl names (Its just something I do, don't judge :p ). I am contemplating naming this camera Milia. What do you guys think? Any other Macross based name suggestions?

F6973F48-F3F7-4717-B064-3398AD9366C2_zps

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

After many months of saving and cutting back on toy buying (Big thanks to Bandai and Arcadia for not many releases in 2015). I was able to buy new camera gear. BTW my hobby fund has been depleted considerably.

Also I usually give my electronics girl names (Its just something I do, don't judge :p ). I am contemplating naming this camera Millia. What do you guys think? Any other Macross based name suggestions?

F6973F48-F3F7-4717-B064-3398AD9366C2_zps

that's a huge macross canon!

After many months of saving and cutting back on toy buying (Big thanks to Bandai and Arcadia for not many releases in 2015). I was able to buy new camera gear. BTW my hobby fund has been depleted considerably.

Also I usually give my electronics girl names (Its just something I do, don't judge :p ). I am contemplating naming this camera Millia. What do you guys think? Any other Macross based name suggestions?

Very nice saburo! First full frame for you?

Box of fun received this week :wub:

Awesome Haul! Gilgazamune is an awesome figure and the VF-0D is so nice, I wish I had one. :wacko:

that's a huge macross canon!

It just looks that way. :lol:

Very nice saburo! First full frame for you?

Yes, I was shooting with a 7D and wanted to go to full frame for a long time. Just needed to set aside funds to make the jump.

Edited by Saburo

Wow! That's a nice camera Saburo. I can't wait to see the pics shot with that! Now you must redo all your shots in the same poses so we can do a camparison.

I GOT IT, I OPENED IT, AND I TRANSFORMED IT!!!

BOMBA!!!

took a pic from it, half assed tranformed, since i dont have shelve for it, didnt had the heart to fully transform it to battloid.

guess ill have to hire a carpenter again to make a new shelf just for macross toys!

post-30636-0-86837100-1434683334_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-35191100-1434683339_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-49262100-1434683341_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's a nice camera Saburo. I can't wait to see the pics shot with that! Now you must redo all your shots in the same poses so we can do a camparison.

Thank you. I already know which Valk will be the first photographed with the new camera. Just have to wait for it to be released. Which should be soon.

Hahaha! I have been considering reshooting all my Valks... I just might. ;)

I GOT IT, I OPENED IT, AND I TRANSFORMED IT!!!

BOMBA!!!

took a pic from it, half assed tranformed, since i dont have shelve for it, didnt had the heart to fully transform it to battloid.

guess ill have to hire a carpenter again to make a new shelf just for macross toys!

Out of space build more shelves! That's how its done.

Awesome camera Saburo! I think Millia is a great name for it! ;)

Thanks Spanner, I am still going through names. Milia is the front runner.

Great purchases, guys!

Very nice camera, Saburo!

Thanks abbadon.

some more of my money wasted! lol JK i love this hobby!

wow the Maraj from silverhawks! i had that toy when i was a kid, i still have in somewhere in the attic, not in the best of shape, but still very useable. its a sturdy piece of 80's goodness.