Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Those Max and Kakizaki bundles were two of the last VF-1 releases I think I got, they both went on clearance after a while. Nice grab!

They definitely dont have the rainbow canopies like the box shows though, I think those were some of the first ones where it got left off.

It's been on my list for awhile. I told myself no new orders until after the move, but it popped up on jungle for 19,440, and I couldn't pass on another one.

ndK0gfPl.jpg

Yeah, I wasn't familiar with the box art. I was surprised to see the stand and fast packs. I had purchase the pickle giftset early last year in hopes of finding a 21. Now I have two sets of fast packs. Gamlin has been a nice stand in, but now he can fly tandem with the 19p! This guy finishes up my Macross Plus valks.

fMMj300l.jpg

Fast pack snapped on effortlessly. Wasn't there something about how they were hard to attach? I know the arm ones are famously hard to get off, but I thought there was talk about the belly panels.

Kg0PMGXl.jpg

Just the arm ones are hard to detach. Be careful with the small rectangular piece that keeps the tailfin attached to the arm.

I have all 3 22's. Haven't glued those in yet, but I am aware of their propensity to pop off.

It's been on my list for awhile. I told myself no new orders until after the move, but it popped up on jungle for 19,440, and I couldn't pass on another one.

ndK0gfPl.jpg

Nice!! That was a much better deal than the one i got and it popped up only a few days after i got mine :lol: I had to get the fast pack separately. Only good thing about that was getting another fold booster and now i can put them on both the 19 and 21 ^_^

How bad was the "box damage" that they mentioned?

Nice!! That was a much better deal than the one i got and it popped up only a few days after i got mine :lol: I had to get the fast pack separately. Only good thing about that was getting another fold booster and now i can put them on both the 19 and 21 ^_^

How bad was the "box damage" that they mentioned?

Artwork is all fine. Corners and tabs are worn. Nothing falling apart yet. Stickers were applied, and the instructions are missing. Not a huge deal to me, considering the price. I may contact Jungle about the missing instructions. See if I can get a partial refund as it wasn't disclosed as missing. Not holding any hope over it.

Here is the worst of it. I appreciate having a pristine box, but I am not a stickler for it.

aSBXQo6l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

You know honestly, I don't think I ever even tried to put my Fast Packs on my 21....I think I thought why would one want to cover up the pretty blue with boring grey? :lol:

Cause that one time in that one cartoon.

Nice find! The belly plates have been known to give some people trouble, I know mine are a bit of a pain. The other thing to keep in mind is that those guns can be really difficult to pry out of the belly if you fully snap them in.

Otherwise, I kind of feel like I should get a second one of these to match my Arcadia 19s, but maybe they'll get a re-release down the road.

I have officially joined the YF-29 club....I dig it...totally badass looking in fighter, and battroid!

Ahhh, the Lakers official Valkyrie of the 2060 NBA season.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have officially joined the YF-29 club....I dig it...totally badass looking in fighter, and battroid!

if you're into 29's try to grab alto's bc it's canon, then grab ozma bc it's ozma and if you can find a pre-order for the upcoming rod custom, that looks like the best color scheme out there.

if you're into 29's try to grab alto's bc it's canon, then grab ozma bc it's ozma and if you can find a pre-order for the upcoming rod custom, that looks like the best color scheme out there.

You can also Try to grab a isamu bc it's isamu. And then you're done....for the moment. ☺☺☺

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually like the Focker scheme the best followed closely by the Ozma, but the Ozma head looks weird to me. I'll just stick with one for now. My CC is on fire after the last month of Valk purchases. Gotta let it cool off...

Got this loot today. The 1J was a nice surprise. I actually thought it was a 1J with option parts, thats what they had on the pictures. It wasnt until after the fact that i used google translate on the listing and realized it was the gray goggles ver :)

E03D75A6-33DD-49CE-B187-25A9033FBBE9.jpg

Annibus is going hard the last few months! haha

Respect.

Sold a bunch of hot toys to fund these :) Plus with the yen to dollar rate its hard to resist some of the deals that can be found in Japan. Edited by anubis20

Sold a bunch of hot toys to fund these :) Plus with the yen to dollar rate its hard to resist some of the deals that can be found in Japan.

Where you found those sweet deals?....mandarake? The jungle? Buyee?

I had to use a pair of pliers to remove mine.

Yup same here, i got mine yesterday as well. People claimed they could just twist it off with their hand but that wasnt the case with mine. Once i got the pliers it came off with little effort.

5CBFB4DB-BFCD-41BD-B0D3-B3B2BB9DE6C8.jpg