Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

some random stuff that was on Sale from CDJapan finally came in.

- NXEDGE STYLE [KMF UNIT] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 GUREN Type-08 Elements "SEITEN"
- Deformations Vol.2 Anubis Zone of the Enders Anubis
- S.H.Figuarts Cardcaptor Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) Sakura Kinomoto (This ended up being a first release with all the extras)
So why the pic with bubble-warps?
CDJ always seem to package their shipments pretty well but I was kinda amaze that they bubble-wrap the SF figuart yellow cloth bandana too.
Not bad for $50 shipped.

post-2743-0-34618500-1436858027_thumb.jpg

Edited by F360

Been searching for a PX-30 for a long time and now I got one! :D

A friend who was emptying out his storage unit sold it (MSIB) to me for a price I couldn't resist.

46A7AC25-00A2-4FF2-995E-2B15A85B7FBC_zps

That was my first anime collectible item back in 2006! Still my favorite! :D

Nice score Saburo! Box still looks mint! B))

Thanks Spanner, I may not own a real motorcycle, but I will have a scale model of this one. :D

I got couple things lately, this one is the one i just opened.

Super Robot Chogokin Gunbuster

That SOC Gunbuster is sick!

some random stuff that was on Sale from CDJapan finally came in.

- NXEDGE STYLE [KMF UNIT] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 GUREN Type-08 Elements "SEITEN"
- Deformations Vol.2 Anubis Zone of the Enders Anubis
- S.H.Figuarts Cardcaptor Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) Sakura Kinomoto (This ended up being a first release with all the extras)
So why the pic with bubble-warps?
CDJ always seem to package their shipments pretty well but I was kinda amaze that they bubble-wrap the SF figuart yellow cloth bandana too.
Not bad for $50 shipped.

What are your thoughts on the NXEDGE?

That was my first anime collectible item back in 2006! Still my favorite! :D

I wanted this for a while, but couldn't pull the trigger because of the prices I was seeing. That was good because a friend was cleaning out his storage unit and this just so happened to be in there, so he sold it to me for a price i couldn't refuse. :D Now I deciding if I should take it out of the box. :lol:

Been playing catch up with the Macross Frontier toys. Probably wont get any of the other skull squadrons since I cant really afford to get into the remold game. I'll probably get the VF-171EX and then move onto Arcadia stuff.

That is one hell of a way to catch up! :D That Alto 29 + Super parts must have taken a big chunk out of your wallet.

Edited by Saburo

Great purchases everyone! ;)

@Saburo, can I ask how big is that Kaneda bike in comparison with our beloved 1/60 VF-1's? And from what I understand the figure is just static, correct? Thanks. :)

I don't have the bike with me, but my estimate its about 7" from front of the front tire to the back of rear tire. Yes, the figure of Kaneda is static.

Been playing catch up with the Macross Frontier toys. Probably wont get any of the other skull squadrons since I cant really afford to get into the remold game. I'll probably get the VF-171EX and then move onto Arcadia stuff.

MacrossFontierBox_1.jpg

wow that is a massive haul!! nice work! B))

More efficient than me. When I caught up, I bought all the VF-25s in one go.

I suggest getting the VF-171EX Maruyama. It is currently priced below 19 000 yen.

Thanks guys :).

That is one hell of a way to catch up! :D That Alto 29 + Super parts must have taken a big chunk out of your wallet.

It was but not as much as that VF-25F Alto Armoured Parts... Thats the main reason I'm reluctant to go for the rest. Because Ozma's Armoured parts go for the same or maybe even more haha.

More efficient than me. When I caught up, I bought all the VF-25s in one go.

I suggest getting the VF-171EX Maruyama. It is currently priced below 19 000 yen.

I'm not a big fan of the Sheryl deco. I can get the Alto VF-171Ex with Armour for about the same through YAJ so i might go for that route later. Thanks for the suggestion though :). But just wondering, I'vbe heard the VF-171 Nightmare Plus has parts breaking and such. Does the EXs have these problems or its limited to the Nightmare Plus? Thanks.

Edited by Roanstalker

I'm not a big fan of the Sheryl deco. I can get the Alto VF-171Ex with Armour for about the same through YAJ so i might go for that route later. Thanks for the suggestion though :). But just wondering, I'vbe heard the VF-171 Nightmare Plus has parts breaking and such. Does the EXs have these problems or its limited to the Nightmare Plus? Thanks.

all of the EX are currently considered safe while the normal 171 will break even if you dont open the box

Nice catching up, though, you gotta still get armored ozma :p

It was but not as much as that VF-25F Alto Armoured Parts... Thats the main reason I'm reluctant to go for the rest. Because Ozma's Armoured parts go for the same or maybe even more haha.

Is this the reason you opted for the older VB-6 release? Edited by ArchieNov

all of the EX are currently considered safe while the normal 171 will break even if you dont open the box

Nice catching up, though, you gotta still get armored ozma :p

Thanks. I'll get one of the EXs then.

Is this the reason you opted for the older VB-6 release?

Indeed. The Old VB-6 is the only one that has 'normal' decals. I have nothing against the characters. But I dont like plastering anime girls over my mecha/fighters.

Indeed. The Old VB-6 is the only one that has 'normal' decals. I have nothing against the characters. But I dont like plastering anime girls over my mecha/fighters.

I wouldn't add anything either, but if it was on screen I consider it fair game.

I bought a GX67 Soul of Chogokin Space Pirate Battle Ship Arcadia thru ebay a month ago. It seemed to be lost on the way, so the seller sent me another one that arrived a week ago. Today i arrive home and found this. I wish this were a 400+ yamato/arcadia toy lol.

Still not bad at all.

post-30636-0-27710800-1436997485_thumb.jpg

I do agree but I like the WWII inspired design. Btw was the Maruyama VF-171Ex actually seen on screen? Was it a blink and you'll miss it thing?

I believe it was on Episode 23. But correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I bought a GX67 Soul of Chogokin Space Pirate Battle Ship Arcadia thru ebay a month ago. It seemed to be lost on the way, so the seller sent me another one that arrived a week ago. Today i arrive home and found this. I wish this were a 400+ yamato/arcadia toy lol. Still not bad at all.

Nice. So are you going to return the other one? ^_^

I do agree but I like the WWII inspired design. Btw was the Maruyama VF-171Ex actually seen on screen? Was it a blink and you'll miss it thing?

Yup. You see him in the final episode. Here he is before he gets blown to bits.

ZY9XoJ4.jpg?1

Edited by ArchieNov

For a while the Ozma Armored parts were less than the Alto Armored parts, because of the 25F reissue the the prices went up. Then the 25S got reissued, and that's when the Ozma Armored parts climbed back up. That is still a very impressive way to catch up.

I bought a GX67 Soul of Chogokin Space Pirate Battle Ship Arcadia thru ebay a month ago. It seemed to be lost on the way, so the seller sent me another one that arrived a week ago. Today i arrive home and found this. I wish this were a 400+ yamato/arcadia toy lol.

Still not bad at all.

NICE! I have yet to pick up a GX67 Arcadia... I better to check what the prices are like now.

here are my last 3 month of impulsive valkcoholic love.

P.S: got 2 VF-11C, $250 each...but one with box and the other loose.

OOoh very nice!

Nice. So are you going to return the other one? ^_^

Well i would, if the seller pay for shipping it back, since the maid accepted in and is delivered.

I kinda doubt it since the shipping cost was around half the price of the package cause the size/weight of the box, so its up to the seller. Its a bummer south america postal services are way too expensive.

Edited by Mr Bomber

Well i would, if the seller pay for shipping it back, since the maid accepted in and is delivered.

I kinda doubt it since the shipping cost was around half the price of the package cause the size/weight of the box, so its up to the seller. Its a bummer south america postal services are way too expensive.

I hate it when the "help" does that! :rolleyes:

abilinequote.jpg