Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Looks amazing!

I'm intrigued by the Metal Build and this 3rd party Gundam but it's a road I don't want to go down, LOL! IF they start making some figures from G-Gundam, I might be hurting.

Here's one of my latest purchases:

Spiderman_MM_DSC04336_zpsszosbral.jpg

MCU can suck it as far as figures go...It's all about comic style for me!

I have seen a friends metal build Gundam and it certainly is an impressive bit of kit! ^_^

Cool spiderman figure too! B))

I have seen a friends metal build Gundam and it certainly is an impressive bit of kit! ^_^

Cool spiderman figure too! B))

Hopefully I can check one out in person sometime to see if I want to dabble in the line.

Thanks about the Spidey figure! They are pretty fun, I just ordered the new Revo Comic style Spiderman so I'm really looking forward to getting that thing, especially the accessories that come with it.

A bit late to the discussion, but I gave away most of my 1/18 cars when I moved. Most were just Bburago/Ertl etc, nothing really valuable. Only kept one, my AutoArt blue Diablo SV. My first and only AA. (I've wanted a nice Countach for years, but I'm so picky about the Countach that neither the Kyosho nor AA has seemed right for me)

I'd like an Aventador, especially white---but again, I'm picky---I don't want black wheels.

got my hands on a vf-11b from one of the members over at robotoyfest today. i'm not sure. but i think i've got all the hero valks.

is the brown vf-1j a hikaru valk.

anyways is there a list of all the hero valks that were made.

Nice! congrats on the 11B! B))

Kakizaki's tan colored VF-1A in the TV series is as close to "hero" as a (sorta) brownie Valk is gonna get im thinking.. :unsure:

there is probably a list somewhere but I think its just going to say what has already been said about brownie hero valks and their non existence.. but hey I could be wrong! :rolleyes:

Check out the Mospeada thread. But beware though. It will be handled by the company who made VF-2SS. ^_^

So I was curious what you meant when you said this earlier. So I took to youtube to look at reviews of the VF-2SS. Um....yeah I don't know. Could it be a bad designed valk? Could it have been built better? I just don't know.

So I was curious what you meant when you said this earlier. So I took to youtube to look at reviews of the VF-2SS. Um....yeah I don't know. Could it be a bad designed valk? Could it have been built better? I just don't know.

Well, to be honest. Nobody knows for sure. Prototype-wise, everyone kinda likes the Legioss... for now. And I like it too... somehow. Though let's wait and see first since it will be made by EvoToys. Hence my beware note. :rolleyes:

Most recent Macross haul from HLJ.

The art book is wonderful, I need to order the first two next.

Nice! I'm just waiting for the first two books too since it says backordered at HLJ. ;)

That cap is awesome!

Thanks! It's pretty sweet and I'm considering it my definitive Cap now. However...I will say that I'd prefer classic look boots and gloves along with a plain, classic belt but the belt doesn't bother me as much as the other two. Some articulation seems to be hindered in the ankle and overall, the feet/boots just aren't good for posing. The price for it is also ridiculous but the packaging, accessories and overall quality and look made me overlook the price a bit. My recent ML Cap is definitely going to get his Wolf Cap head soon and be regulated to that version from now on.