Totally Off Topic - But FREAKIN ME OUT

Mechamaniac

Update -

Thursday - (12/18) - Another bag on the door, containing a children's book, and the following note:

On the 5th day of Christmas

A Christmas story to bring good cheer,

To warm your hearts and spirits

At this special time of year!

Love, your secret elves.

Now, tonight it happened around 830 PM. I am starting to suspect it is my business partner, but he was there at the time, we were having a meeting. But that doesn't rule out his wife.

I don't know but I think your wife and her business partner maybe behind this prank. Mechamaniac, as soon as you find out who's doing this, why don't you come up with a prank on them too?

You know Andy, it's schedule to snow tonight and the rest of the weekend here in MD. I say, don't shovel your front door and leave through the rear, that way you'll see their footprints and where they run off too. Or, you can throw a bunch of water in front of the door and let it freeze overnight. When you hear a scream followed by a big thump, you've got your secret elf. :D

Honestly, I think your wife and another accomplice are involved. ;)

If I were you, tomorow after noon I'd be setting up

a trip wire with fishing line connected to pots and pans. Atleast, you'll know they are there.

Or you could settle for a good hold fashioned bear trap!

Hey, that reminds me of the movie Home Alone!

Get a friend to help you and counter-strike your suspected business partner's wife (or who-ever else might be your prime suspect(s)).

A funky gift on their porch, and a call from Santa. :lol::lol::lol:

Suspect: "oh look! A bottle of vaseline! How nice!"

note: On the (whatever) day of Christmas

Happiness draws near

So here is a bottle of vaseline to bring you joy this year

next day-

suspect: "Oh look! ................ :o:blink: Agent-one's DNA...."

:lol::lol::lol:

(And just to be clear, I wasn't serious on the paintball thing, it was all in good joking. The paintball gun is a weapon and like everyone else said, too much trouble from it. Besides, it would suck to paint someone that's only trying to be nice! Then again if it's an evil little elf... :ph34r: j/k)

Get a friend to help you and counter-strike your suspected business partner's wife (or who-ever else might be your prime suspect(s)).

A funky gift on their porch, and a call from Santa. :lol::lol::lol:

Suspect: "oh look! A bottle of vaseline! How nice!"

note: On the (whatever) day of Christmas

Happiness draws near

So here is a bottle of vaseline to bring you joy this year

next day-

suspect: "Oh look! ................ :o:blink: Agent-one's DNA...."

:lol::lol::lol:

(And just to be clear, I wasn't serious on the paintball thing, it was all in good joking. The paintball gun is a weapon and like everyone else said, too much trouble from it. Besides, it would suck to paint someone that's only trying to be nice! Then again if it's an evil little elf... :ph34r: j/k)

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think this qualifies as a"prank". I believe it's being done in good nature and Holiday spirit. Also, Myriad seems to know the history of Santa's Secret Elves. ;)

Are these "Santa's Secret Elves" up to something not good? :huh:

On the subject of using ACTUAL firearms in your defence, get this: it is ILLEGAL in Missouri to use a firearm to defend property. That means if you shoot someone stealing your car, YOU go to jail. The only way you can legally brandish and discharge a firearm into another human being in this state (and many others) is if that person is threatening you with DEATH or SEVERE HARM. Several people involved in shootings in this area have attempted what has come to be called "the empty handed argument" in which they tried to claim defense in shooting someone who was unarmed claiming they were in fear of their life at the time... Most of those people ended up standing tall before the man. COPS can claim the empty handed defense as they are trained to respond to situations like that and judges tend to favor the officer's judgement of the situation... but a trigger happy "untrained" civilian is more likely to get charged with manslaughter if that corpse they just pumped full of lead was not holding a weapon of some sort... and those bullet holes better be in the front of that body (yes, some chump locally tried to claim defense when he shot some guy in the back... when said guy was running away from him).

Texas is a bit insane.

As I understand it, the law here is that you are authorized to use deadly force to stop any crime that can't be stopped in any other way.

That means that you can shoot someone for running off with your salt shaker if you can't catch up with them.

It also means you can shoot a carjacker, but can't try to shoot the tires out as he drives off, as a firearm is automatically classified as deadly force, and soving things in a non-lethal manner oproves deadly force wasn't needed.

Screwed up, I tell ya.

The INTENT isn't bad, but the actual implementation leaves something to be desired.

well, i say better safe than sorry.  I mean who know's what you're gonna get on the 12 day of Christmas.  I say instead of spying from your Bed room window just go buy a nice camcorder ( you can always return it later)

No you cant if opened there is a restocking fee of 15%. I knwo i used to sell them at Best Buy

I don't work at Bestbuy but I returned stuff at Bestbuy before too. And not all customer service rep will charge that 15% restocking fee. They don't even do that on computer videocards. If they do charge just comeback another time and do it again, but this time just said it's defective and you want another one. Now you'll have a brand new item that's not open. Now you can return for a full refund because of the first defective item you lost intrest in the item alltogether. I work as a CSR before so I know what i'm talking about. You can even return a item for store credit that you purchase somewhere else, like game, movies, anthing that has the same barcode. You just need to back up your lie all the way to the end.

Also there's lots of stores that will give full refund within 14 days. SEAR, K-mart, Target, Frys.

EBgames even let you return games for a different one with'in 7 days.

You know Andy, it's schedule to snow tonight and the rest of the weekend here in MD.  I say, don't shovel your front door and leave through the rear, that way you'll see their footprints and where they run off too.

what if see a present and no footprints??? yikes!!

Edited by dyowelb

Oops..... lol, I forgot to put a J/K in my post. But, OTOH, I would hope that the people of this forum are intelligent enough to not take anything I say seriously.  :lol:

Don't worry, no harm done. :)

I wonder what happened to Mechamaniac? :unsure::huh:

Hopefully he has an update for us. :)

Edited by Angel's Fury

I wonder what happened to Mechamaniac? :unsure::huh:

LOL, I posted this last night, but here I go quoting myself for those who want an update.

Update -

Thursday - (12/18) - Another bag on the door, containing a children's book, and the following note:

Love, your secret elves.

Now, tonight it happened around 830 PM. I am starting to suspect it is my business partner, but he was there at the time, we were having a meeting. But that doesn't rule out his wife.

So there it is....

im telling ya, set up a discreet camera, its so easy, i have 3 cameras, 1 big old camcorder, 1 webcam, 1 security camera, if you have a webcam that you can get to watch the door, most webcams have a motion sensor option, or if you have a camcorder hook it to your vcr with an 8 hour tape and record it

im telling ya, set up a discreet camera, its so easy, i have 3 cameras, 1 big old camcorder, 1 webcam, 1 security camera, if you have a webcam that you can get to watch the door, most webcams have a motion sensor option, or if you have a camcorder hook it to your vcr with an 8 hour tape and record it

Better make sure you have some kind of night vision or have your porch lights turned on.

I wonder what happened to Mechamaniac? :unsure:  :huh:

LOL, I posted this last night, but here I go quoting myself for those who want an update.

Update -

Love, your secret elves.

So there it is....

Thanks for the update. :)

Have you planned a "counter-prank" yet?

Don't let your wife in on it, otherwise she'll tell whoever is involved and they'll be one step ahead of you.

Have you planned a "counter-prank" yet?

Don't let your wife in on it, otherwise she'll tell whoever is involved and they'll be one step ahead of you.

Counter-prank when its Halloween... :ph34r:

"Hello Clarice! What's your favorite scary movie?" :ph34r::lol:

j/k

New theory...

What if you're the one doing all of this, Mechamaniac.

Maybe you never knew it, but you have split personalities (Toy Collector/Strange Elf fetishist) and you're being forced to deal with them both, causing delusions (the phone calls... are they real? Do you really know?).

Perhaps, this is your tangled, tangled, mess of a mind's way of signalling the endgame. Only one your personalities may survive this duet... pray to whatever you hold dear that the Secret Elf side doesn't win.

Then no one will be safe.

:p

New theory...

Maybe you never knew it, but you have split personalities (Toy Collector/Strange Elf fetishist) and you're being forced to deal with them both, causing delusions (the phone calls... are they real? Do you really know?).

Perhaps, this is your tangled, tangled, mess of a mind's way of signalling the endgame. Only one your personalities may survive this duet... pray to whatever you hold dear that the Secret Elf side doesn't win.

Mechamaniac: So it's you!

Elf: I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Mechamaniac: How 'bout if I give you a vaseline smeared cookie and a cup of Agent One's home-brew DNA!

Elf: :o:o:o

Why don't you just leave some really vulgar sexually suggestive notes for the elf and arrange a motel to meet them at. :lol:

Or you could do what Agent ONE first said and just jerk-off on the door knob. That IS the best suggestion to date.

New theory...

Maybe you never knew it, but you have split personalities (Toy Collector/Strange Elf fetishist) and you're being forced to deal with them both, causing delusions (the phone calls... are they real?  Do you really know?).

Perhaps, this is your tangled, tangled, mess of a mind's way of signalling the endgame.  Only one your personalities may survive this duet... pray to whatever you hold dear that the Secret Elf side doesn't win.

Mechamaniac: So it's you!

Elf: I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Mechamaniac: How 'bout if I give you a vaseline smeared cookie and a cup of Agent One's home-brew DNA!

Elf: :o:o:o

the secret elves are really...

Fight Club

:ph34r:

well, i say better safe than sorry.  I mean who know's what you're gonna get on the 12 day of Christmas.  I say instead of spying from your Bed room window just go buy a nice camcorder ( you can always return it later)

No you cant if opened there is a restocking fee of 15%. I knwo i used to sell them at Best Buy

I don't work at Bestbuy but I returned stuff at Bestbuy before too. And not all customer service rep will charge that 15% restocking fee. They don't even do that on computer videocards. If they do charge just comeback another time and do it again, but this time just said it's defective and you want another one. Now you'll have a brand new item that's not open. Now you can return for a full refund because of the first defective item you lost intrest in the item alltogether. I work as a CSR before so I know what i'm talking about. You can even return a item for store credit that you purchase somewhere else, like game, movies, anthing that has the same barcode. You just need to back up your lie all the way to the end.

Also there's lots of stores that will give full refund within 14 days. SEAR, K-mart, Target, Frys.

EBgames even let you return games for a different one with'in 7 days.

On the flip side, someone at Customer Service for CompUSA once tried to charge me a restocking fee on an exchange because the packaging was damaged.

A quick discussion with the manager fixed that.

Or you could do what Agent ONE first said and just jerk-off on the door knob.  That IS the best suggestion to date.

If it's Michael Jackson, that is.

<_<

LOL.

Haha you guys are sick sick !!!!!!!

People cannot carry concealed weapons in Cali ( i think its ilegal) except law enforcement.

oh and Texas is a F*cked up state

Not true. Anyone can get a CWP. It's just very hard, as you have to prove that you need one. So, people like judges and public officials are able to get them, as are people whose jobs necessitate it, like high lever repo-men and bounty hunters. Some average Joe can't get one without supplying a reason,though.

Oh, and, by the way, it's cyanide. :D

Edited by Commander McBride