Guest davidwhangchoi

Skye's the only one that knows the lanyards are trackers and there were only 3 trackers(named) on the tablet. Pretty sure those lanyards also act as key fobs getting them into secure locations like the garage, comm rooms, power breakers or the door outside. May wouldn't have any reason to not wear it if she wasn't in the bunker.

good point.

He went thru all that trouble with the body and he couldn't push it 3ft off the grate? Actually it's more trouble to close the grating with the body on top!

Didn't

Ward have two cracked ribs

Good episode. Maurissa and Jed probably are fans of "The Joy Luck Club" and reunite May and her Mom on the show <_<

Who does momma work for?

Woot! Renewed! Well maybe, it is from an Ottawa newspaper. http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/television/Will+your+favourite+shows+renewed+cancelled/9763155/story.html

Didn't

Ward have two cracked ribs

Who does momma work for?

That's obvious. League of gossipping old Chinese Ladies.

Since Hill is going to show up next week and since she was last seen at Stark HR what are the chances of an unannounced Iron Man cameo? or Pepper, Happy or Rhodey?

Guest davidwhangchoi

never saw Joy Luck Club, i'm still trying to figure out how she walked so far from the base. she must have bionic legs.

Guest davidwhangchoi

ready for tonight? :)

just finished watching east coast time:

i liked it. much better than last week's in believable.

do not open till after watching

skye pulled the Chris Jericho line to Ward:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Just watched...there must be something wrong with me in that the first thing that comes to mind is Skye and Coulson's hair. :lol:

Some really, really, really good character moments between the team, I thoroughly enjoyed the character development.

And Coulson's last word in the episode - classic.

-b.

Just watched...there must be something wrong with me in that the first thing that comes to mind is Skye and Coulson's hair. :lol:

Some really, really, really good character moments between the team, I thoroughly enjoyed the character development.

And Coulson's last word in the episode - classic.

-b.

I thought the end was a real kick in the head!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

For me,

I like how May is able to get EVERYWHERE our heroes are on just two feet or four wheels. :lol:

-b.

i think she borrowed Wonder Woman's plane.

^^Given the limited options around Los Angeles, I'd guess he landed the plane near Long Beach Municipal Airport, (got a few dozen cans of black spraypaint to hide the SHIELD logo), and prayed to God that no one would notice an over-customized C-17. (In reality, Boeing manufactures the C-17 out of Long Beach, CA, though production of the birds is starting to wind down).

When we saw

the grave robbing scene, I thought we were gonna see a tombstone with the phrase "The path of the righteous man. . . " :lol: Guess, I was wrong!

I too liked that ending reaction from Coulson.

They're definitely paying off with all the character moments too. Even the little bits with

Deathlok and Ward

were fun.

Glad to see everyone's competence on the team getting shown off.

One bit that bothered me though:

Is it just me, or did Maria Hill just idiotically reveal to Ward (and thus, Hydra) that Fury is still alive? :rolleyes:

^^Given the limited options around Los Angeles, I'd guess he landed the plane near Long Beach Municipal Airport, (got a few dozen cans of black spraypaint to hide the SHIELD logo), and prayed to God that no one would notice an over-customized C-17. (In reality, Boeing manufactures the C-17 out of Long Beach, CA, though production of the birds is starting to wind down).

When we saw

the grave robbing scene, I thought we were gonna see a tombstone with the phrase "The path of the righteous man. . . " :lol: Guess, I was wrong!

I too liked that ending reaction from Coulson.

They're definitely paying off with all the character moments too. Even the little bits with

Deathlok and Ward

were fun.

Glad to see everyone's competence on the team getting shown off.

One bit that bothered me though:

Is it just me, or did Maria Hill just idiotically reveal to Ward (and thus, Hydra) that Fury is still alive? :rolleyes:

Yep!

Especially these two points;

My first thought was that May was at Fury's grave as well, glad that I was wrong but that really was my first reaction. Especially with the dude that was visiting the cemetery.

I was more pissed at how Maria just sold them out to General Talbot. Now they have no base and assuming they get the bus back it really will be Agents of Firefly.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm suspicious of certain members on this forum. hydra has made it's way up the ranks of MW and is feeding us misleading info on the show. "DON'T TRUST ANYONE" Ward is good.

it's almost inevitable, Ward is good

Edited by davidwhangchoi