So I figured I'd look up John Garrett too, I sure could have saved those 10 minutes, looking at his back-story on the Marvel-wiki gave me a headache. I was reminded of why I stopped reading most comics (besides the monthly expense), they're too damn convoluted. I mean da Vinci - really???

All of that said, I'm happy to see in my reading that there seems to be a very small, if any, chance of a spoiler for that character.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm suspicious of certain members on this forum. hydra has made it's way up the ranks of MW and is feeding us misleading info on the show. "DON'T TRUST ANYONE" Ward is good.

i'm suspicious of certain members on this forum. hydra has made it's way up the ranks of MW and is feeding us misleading info on the show. "DON'T TRUST ANYONE" Ward is good.

The denial is strong within you my friend. B))

-b.

Redemption might be too strong of a word for what I mean personally regarding that character.

I was thinking more along the lines of what happened with Lindsey on Angel or Anya on Buffy or heck what one could assume would have happened with The Operative on Serenity. Other Whedon-heads will get where I'm coming from.

Either way, I'm sure that the crew behind AoS will keep him interesting, if not that will be a HUGE missed opportunity.

-b.

Redemption might be too strong of a word for what I mean personally regarding that character.

I was thinking more along the lines of what happened with Lindsey on Angel or Anya on Buffy or heck what one could assume would have happened with The Operative on Serenity. Other Whedon-heads will get where I'm coming from.

Either way, I'm sure that the crew behind AoS will keep him interesting, if not that will be a HUGE missed opportunity.

-b.

I can't believe if

Ward

was as much of a sociopath as we are being led to believe that he would Jump out of a airplane just to ingratiate himself with every one.

Guest davidwhangchoi

watching on the east coast. posting during commercial break.

update: finished watching tonight's episode. it's pretty ok i had some faults that i listed in the spoiler:

don't open till finishing watching tonight's episode :)

i guess my B.S. meter was on high alert for tonight's episode. if Fury created that lie detector no one should have fooled it that easily.

that's b.s. that Ward passed the lie detector test. with some wire stuck in his fingernail. then the spot lights on daniel doesn't work until Coulson uses it. Who's he think he is? Harold Ramis with that spot light? lol. why didn't skye consider her asian rival when she discovers the dead body... i think it's not realistic that she immediately concludes it's Ward. the writers should've made it that skye hesitates w/ doubt/denial or at least be confused and consider May as a potential suspect. May freakin left the building and skye comes back and easily believes that's the truth while concluding Ward's a traitor in the bathroom is too big of a reach. it made it sound like skye hacked Whedon's computer during show. downloaded all the spoilers to try to move the story along quickly. :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

update: finished watching tonight's episode. it's pretty ok i had some faults that i listed in the spoiler:

i guess my B.S. meter was on high alert for tonight's episode. if Fury created that lie detector no one should have fooled it that easily.

that's b.s. that Ward passed the lie detector test. with some wire stuck in his fingernail. then the spot lights on daniel doesn't work until Coulson uses it. Who's he think he is? Harold Ramis with that spot light? lol. why didn't skye consider her asian rival when she discovers the dead body... i think it's not realistic that she immediately concludes it's Ward. the writers should've made it that skye hesitates w/ doubt/denial or at least be confused and consider May as a potential suspect. May freakin left the building and skye comes back and easily believes that's the truth while concluding Ward's a traitor in the bathroom is too big of a reach. it made it sound like skye hacked Whedon's computer during show. downloaded all the spoilers to try to move the story along quickly. :p

Obviously

Romanov (Black Widow) fooled it since "Benedict" Ward fooled it

Simmons wins with Tardis.

ward didn't fool the machine, he fooled agent dummy.

Are you a hydra agent? Why are you here?

Stall stall stall....I'm here for Skye.

Cool.

Spotlights.....eh. They should have had a flaming chain fly out of nowhere taking Blackout out.

As for Skye thinking Wards the traitor. Kiss kiss kiss bloody hand?! Oh a cut opened up imma run away and fix that...(except your cut was on the other side of your face.). Lalala agent dummy where are you? Penny? What is this James Bond? Omg dead agent dummy! Omg bloody hand, secret agent penny trick and ward wanting to get into the hard drive more instead of my pants. Traitor!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Simmons wins with Tardis.

ward didn't fool the machine, he fooled agent dummy.

Are you a hydra agent? Why are you here?

Stall stall stall....I'm here for Skye.

Cool.

Spotlights.....eh. They should have had a flaming chain fly out of nowhere taking Blackout out.

As for Skye thinking Wards the traitor. Kiss kiss kiss bloody hand?! Oh a cut opened up imma run away and fix that...(except your cut was on the other side of your face.). Lalala agent dummy where are you? Penny? What is this James Bond? Omg dead agent dummy! Omg bloody hand, secret agent penny trick and ward wanting to get into the hard drive more instead of my pants. Traitor!!

hahahaha

true, but the possibility that the penny could've been planted by agent May in that scene should've at least crossed Skye's mind at she left without notice disobeying Coulson. obviously already after she concludes it's Ward, she puts back the penny and then confirms it by watching him fetch the penny. i thought it was too quick of a conclusion but yeah, it's feasible she concluded it's him by seeing the blood on her hand...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

It was the blood she found on you-know-who's neck that allowed her to come to that conclusion. Re: the machine, mix in a little truth and viola. What bothered me is how far someone was able to walk to catch a ride in such a short amount of time.

And I sh!t you not these are some of the same exact characters and scenarios from Whedon's other shows (yeah, yeah - I sound like a broken record).

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

He went thru all that trouble with the body and he couldn't push it 3ft off the grate? Actually it's more trouble to close the grating with the body on top!

so true

Also, if he was bleeding, how did he manage to drag Patton Oswald's fat ass without smearing blood across the floor.

Well maybe

he knocked him out, drug him to the closet and then did the deed with the wire

But I'll give you guys a lot of the BS you're calling. There could have been more tension in the episode, but given how they're trying to push the story forward with only 2 episodes left it wasn't that bad.

-b.

Also, if he was bleeding, how did he manage to drag Patton Oswald's fat ass without smearing blood across the floor.

He's f'ing Ward, Agent of Hydra! Don't bother him with such trivial things!

hahahaha

true, but the possibility that the penny could've been planted by agent May in that scene should've at least crossed Skye's mind at she left without notice disobeying Coulson. obviously already after she concludes it's Ward, she puts back the penny and then confirms it by watching him fetch the penny. i thought it was too quick of a conclusion but yeah, it's feasible she concluded it's him by seeing the blood on her hand...

Penny trick only works if you're around or coming back. Why else even bother to set the penny up? They made it clear that May left.

Also love Agent Tripplet's "legacy". Time to google him up!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Penny trick only works if you're around or coming back. Why else even bother to set the penny up? They made it clear that May left.

she only left 5 mins before skye came in... it was so quick while i was eating a pizza... did she take her tag with her out of the building?

what plane did she take to leave? i better watch my dvr again...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

she only left 5 mins before skye came in... it was so quick while i was eating a pizza... did she take her tag with her out of the building?

on foot

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok, i just rewinded the scene.

skye asks where agent dummy is and Ward said he went over to send everything over to CIA, NATO Interpool.

and Ward says May's gone. wouldn't tell us where she was going even if i asked. Skye says Wow no good bye no nothing. she never felt anything for us just played us the whole time..

Ward said that was her mission: then Skye asks did you feel anything for her?

that's jealousy emotion and plus May leaving for no reason should've have clouded Skye's judgement or confuse her once she saw the agent dead.

when two people go missing you can suspect Ward or suspect the other missing person you don't like may be hiding/killer. maybe agent May saw the tablet after killing agent dummy and took off her card. that's what i would've suspected if i like someone hot and don't like another person who used the team. or at least consider all options before thinking it's the guy i like.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

But why would he lie about her leaving? And he lied about Agent dummy being somewhere else doing something else. If anything I would have thought May was dead also.

true.

i guess it depends on what i saw on the tablet:

if i saw 4 cards and two card not moving i think she's dead and Ward has absolutely to be the killer.

if i see three cards: then i think it might be Ward and May left or possibly

Ward is innocent and May lied about leaving and is killing everyone undetected. because she and agent dummy is missing physically while i see Ward and myself.

either way i would be confused in the bathroom and wouldn't be able to conclude for certain that Ward is Hydra. until i rule out everything.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

one more thing to add:
skye should've been confused because May and Ward both passed the amazing lie detector test. lol

true.

i guess it depends on what i saw on the tablet:

if i saw 4 cards and two card not moving i think she's dead and Ward has absolutely to be the killer.

if i see three cards: then i think it might be Ward and May left or possibly

Ward is innocent and May lied about leaving and is killing everyone undetected. because she and agent dummy is missing physically while i see Ward and myself.

either way i would be confused in the bathroom and wouldn't be able to conclude for certain that Ward is Hydra. until i rule out everything.

Skye's the only one that knows the lanyards are trackers and there were only 3 trackers(named) on the tablet. Pretty sure those lanyards also act as key fobs getting them into secure locations like the garage, comm rooms, power breakers or the door outside. May wouldn't have any reason to not wear it if she wasn't in the bunker and if she did take it off in the bunker it would've shown up on the tablet.

one more thing to add:

skye should've been confused because May and Ward both passed the amazing lie detector test. lol

What did May lie about and how would Skye be privy to that info as only Agent Dummy would know the answers?