^Ha, yes that smiley would absolutely suffice.

The season premier was EPIC. The last 3 minutes or so had my jaw on the floor with anticipation, shock, sadness and a little hope.

Easily my favorite show on network TV right now (cable shows are hard to match, especially those on premium stations).

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

* That was definitely a nut-punch when they revealed

that Fitz was imagining Simmons with him, as a coping mechanism. Pretty jacked up that she just left him after just one winter.

* At first, I thought Coulson

had sacrificed Lucy Lawless and her team just so they could steal a Quinjet. But a quick second viewing revealed that one of her merc buddies basically ditched the plan to try and save her.

* And when will Ward tell Skye that he ate someone's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti? :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

ward is still around josh whedon style. prisoner going to be redeemed. might as well make him the new of buffy's spin off show Angel...

Ward looks silly with a beard...

skye's hair looks weird. right now, Simmons looks better.

ward is still around josh whedon style. prisoner going to be redeemed. might as well make him the new of buffy's spin off show Angel...

Ward looks silly with a beard...

skye's hair looks weird. right now, Simmons looks better.

More like Lindsey from Angel...

I think Skye looks great as "more capable super-spy" Skye. And you mean imaginary Simmons?

-b.

The first episode was Absorbing. :p

Haaaaaa haaaa

Seriously though, I cannot wait for this season to play out.

Not going to lie I really miss Whedon run/involved shows like Angel, Buffy (shut-up), Firefly and even Dollhouse being on TV and given how Agents of Shield is evolving and playing out has me literally giddy like a little kid before Christmas.

And hopefully those who didn't make it, stay that way. Otherwise you mitigate the impact of that and any future stories with "loss".

-b.

Yup, was another good ep this week.

Really, liked the minor bits of comedy thrown in too like:

Coulson's yoga comment and his "Let's get out of here before the 'iceberg' runs out of fuel" aside.

They had a nice mix of forward movement on the immediate story, the longer arc developments, and the character moments.

And next week's teaser is

Simmons going to Hydra!? :blink:

If true, BOO! on the story aspects of it.

But seeing Simmons play the "bad girl" part (and all the oh-so-naughty stereotypes that could go along with that)?. . . . . :ohmy::D

Yup, was another good ep this week.

And next week's teaser is

Simmons going to Hydra!? :blink:

If true, BOO! on the story aspects of it.

But seeing Simmons play the "bad girl" part (and all the oh-so-naughty stereotypes that could go along with that)?. . . . . :ohmy::D

I assume Simmons is under cover for Coulson and or will be Brain washed by Hydra.

So...tonight's episode was so-so, some revelations but they didn't really deliver an "impact".

miles316 was correct and Simmons is undercover and may or may not end up being brainwashed by Hydra.

I find myself, against my better judgement actually liking Ward and hoping that he remains unapologetic in staying true to his own evil/not-evil nature.

I like the interaction between Mac and Fitz, it's really good filler before Simmons' eventual return.

I like the new guy that May shot, hopefully he survives the season.

The preview for next week's episode looks to be more on the lighthearted comedic side.

-b.

I still think we don't know the Hole story with Ward.

We most certainly do not, but to provide a potential answer to your question about "how Ward knows X,Y, or Z" right now the best guess is that Garrett filled him in.

-b.

All this talk about holes and filling in, gives me the creeps!

I'm enjoying this series so far. And EXO, nice line about Homeland. I've been surprised to see no discussion on these boards about it. But then again, it's not really sci-fi in the slightest.

All this talk about holes and filling in, gives me the creeps!

I'm enjoying this series so far. And EXO, nice line about Homeland. I've been surprised to see no discussion on these boards about it. But then again, it's not really sci-fi in the slightest.

Is "Homeland" worth Watling on Netflix?

the old lady is hot. skye has a mop on her head.

May squared was awesome and Skye would look good with a lamp shade on her head. :wub:

I keep thinking how much better AoS is compared to when it first came on air. And a tie to the Avengers next week.

-b.

I liked the callback to

Black Widow's face-changing mask

from The Winter Soldier.

Also, I really hope there's a deleted/extended scene where Coulson

admits to May that he leaked to Hydra that he's the new director of SHIELD and that May would be the next director if he were to go down.

Although there were obvious extenuating circumstances, that was a noticeable slip by Coulson. I hope they come back to that dangling thread later on this season.

Despite the damage he suffered, why do I have the feeling that Fitz's brain was right on the money on his assessment of both situations he analyzed this week?

Lastly in regards to next week, it looks like we get to see a Lady Jaye (who almost became an Amazonian Princess) become a Mockingbird. ;)

Really enjoying Season 2 so far. I think now they found their groove so I hope we dont get a repeat of the 1st half or so of Season 1...

Exactly and I don't expect that we will. Besides the fact that I think Marvel/Disney will continue to put talent in and around the show + the fact (or really my opinion) that Whedon involved or run shows get better as they go.

-b.

Guess everyone was watching Game 1 of the World Series.

Lots of revelations or maybe just hints of revelations. Pretty interested to see if Skye turns out to be who the Internet is currently guessing she is (her potential father can also be accessed from that link);

My guess is no, unless they've changed around a few origins but it's an interesting theory.

*EDIT, another really good theory;

This episode was good but I wanted to see;

A payoff from Fitz and Simmons reuniting

And I didn't want to see;

So much cheese with the action sequences involving Mockingbird/Bobbi

And for tonight's Easter Egg;

post-357-0-05621700-1413951812.jpg

Still, my favorite show on network television.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

The episode definitely went back and forth between a deathly serious tone and a gallows humor/strangely bemusing tone.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the episode.

And the inner comic book nerd in me marked out when:

Hunter made the comment about Bobbi previously having blonde hair.

Never thought we'd ever get a payoff like this to his constant ex-wife/she-devil remarks. :lol:

Kanedas Bike, I understand your frustration with the lack of a resolution to the whole

Fitz-Simmons reunion.

But considering everything else that went on in tonight's episode, I'm kinda glad if they hold it off until next week. With all the big changes that went down, I'm fine if they slow burn this particular storyline with a number of character/quiet-moment scenes throughout the next few episodes.

Lastly,

it's a MAP?!

To What?

Or of what exactly?!

All I know is that this season is starting off by doing everythimg right that the first seasom did wrong.

And yes, I'm still bitter that the Clearvoyant turned out to be crazy cyborg Bill Paxton, instead of big headed computer hydra-nazi scientist guy. That would have been such an awesome tie-in with Winter Soldier.