Guest davidwhangchoi

just watched today's episode

So the old lady (May) is together with the hotshot character (Ward)?
i guess i need to catch up... on past episodes,

Edited by davidwhangchoi

^Yep, but "with" right imply a little more than what was actually happening between the two, it was more "basic" than that. I have my money on Skye as the one LoreLei referenced.

Wonder if Fury being hard to find has anything to do with the events in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. :ph34r:

-b.

Projectfree.tv pretty much every show out there is on there via its various mirrors and most you can get that night if you are patient. That is how we watch the latest shows since we cut the cable

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Paxton's Agent Garrett is definitely a fun recurring character to have around. ("Nah, we're gonna knock." BOOM!!)

A few other misc. items from this week's ep:

* The inner comic book nerd in me got a kick out of the Canadian Department H reference.

* One minor nit: I get it. Ward <HEART> Skye. You think the umpteen scenes that implied it could have made it any more obivious?

Bill Paxton's Agent Garrett is definitely a fun recurring character to have around. ("Nah, we're gonna knock." BOOM!!)

A few other misc. items from this week's ep:

* The inner comic book nerd in me got a kick out of the Canadian Department H reference.

* One minor nit: I get it. Ward <HEART> Skye. You think the umpteen scenes that implied it could have made it any more obivious?

LOL - yeah, but any excuse to give Skye more screen time is OK with me. :wub:

-b.

oh, thanks for the heads up! i made plans for dinner tomorrow and now can adjust the time.

So I'm an idiot - I came home tonight to see an episode of The Goldbergs recording at 9 vs. Agents of SHIELD. Why? Because the link I posted clearly states April 15th and not April 8th.

I truly hope I didn't mess up anyone's DVR recordings like I did my own. :(

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

nah, i was safe... i had to go out for a dinner meeting so just got home regardless. my dvr just records shows not based on time