World’s biggest Minmay fan?

Roy Focker

Is she a member here? There are quite a few Valks on display behind her. I've met some girls that love macross and anime more than me.

Yeah I believe so.

And of course with comments like this:

I'd hit it.

I'm really not surprised if people either just hide that they are female or just not bother posting here.

People aren't an "It", and I seriously doubt expressing willingness to have sex with another member is going to get you any points.

Is she a member here? There are quite a few Valks on display behind her. I've met some girls that love macross and anime more than me.

Same here. (Well, other than loving Macross more than me.) But females, being human, can and definitely do love DYRL and Macross much the same as any other human being on the planet.

Strange concept I know.

Personally I would like to hear more from her, and like to see more photos of her collection if she has any rare stuff just as I would any other person the loves Minmay, because they have good taste. :lol:

2 people who love macross = 2 broke people LOL

ROFL nice one!

So who actually sponsored the manga prizes anyway? Her? Or the website owners?

Who ever it was, thanks for doing it.

She should have been wearing minmays dress or hairstyle :p

Nothing shows you are a rabid fan like cosplay, and she would likely make a great Minmay.

ROFL nice one!

So who actually sponsored the manga prizes anyway? Her? Or the website owners?

Who ever it was, thanks for doing it.

Nothing shows you are a rabid fan like cosplay, and she would likely make a great Minmay.

Not sure if she's fan.. but something is off about this picture...

6323_584890944854573_1351882739_n.jpg

I like this one better:

544088_584435338233467_49551646_n.jpg

Natural Hair

544215_584499994893668_1148833054_n.jpg

562191_584500004893667_495451503_n.jpg

535719_584597811550553_1629472442_n.jpg

This one is really off

562737_584542278222773_1022574758_n.jpg

Bad head tilt there in the first pic. The angle made her left eye look strange with the bangs over it. But that's the photographers fault, not the cosplayer.

She looks very nice, good for her! (But it's light pink and blueish white, not purple / purple, but hell, maybe she was going for a color theme)

k......no idea who mandy amano is.......I don't get out much :huh:

This was on the MW Facebook, they gave away volumes 1 and 5 of Macross First, and somebody named Mandy Amano drew the name and said it on a video.

She had lots of Macross stuff (mainly old school), a Minmay shirt, pleather jeans, and evidently enjoys shaking her hips while drawing names.

I approve of all these things. I have no idea if she has any further involvement in the fan community.

If we had a front page on this website, she might have been on it. But we don't have a front page. I'm pretty sure about that. ;)

Edited by Kaldar5

I love how Kaldar has the urge to quote and respond all posts.

I'd hit it.

I thought this was a funny way to say she is hot, but I guess I was wrong. Blame the language barrier lol.

I love how Kaldar has the urge to quote and respond all posts.I thought this was a funny way to say she is hot, but I guess I was wrong. Blame the language barrier lol.

No, I am going to blame it on you being crude.

I love how Kaldar has the urge to quote and respond all posts.I thought this was a funny way to say she is hot, but I guess I was wrong. Blame the language barrier lol.

Some around her are just getting too old. And don't feel bad, that was also my ifrst response.