IXTL

I wonder if they will include a stand with this release since all the new releases since the original VF-27 had stands included. Hope so with the added cost.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

I wonder if they will include a stand with this release since all the new releases since the original VF-27 had stands included. Hope so with the added cost.

Chris

I hope they do. I would love to sea a stand with the Macross Galaxy logo on it. I still miss the New U.N.Spacy kite on the stand of the VF-171CF

Chris

http://tamashii.jp/item/10367/

■セット内容

・本体

・スーパーパーツ一式

・ライフル

・ブレラ・スターンフィギュア

・ランカ・リーフィギュア

・交換用キャノピー

・交換用手首左右各3種

・シールド

・専用スタンド一式

Google translate:

■ Set contents

The main body
Super parts set
Rifle
Brera Sterne Figure
Lanka Lee figure
Replacement Canopy
Each three replacement left and right wrist
Shield
Stand-set

That is pretty cool. I hope it's not a VF-171 stand with the generic launch hatch detail. Although I think it fits the CF version more then the Alto one because cannon fodder doesn't need fancy stands for their <0.5 seconds screen time. :)

Hm so can I pretend that the "women" in the VF-25S is Cathy Glass?

That's what I've been doing all along, since Ranka never rode with Ozma from what I remember.

Actually this will make a nice complete set. I put the Ranka from my original VF-27 in Alto's renewal VF-25, since even though she's got no legs, she fits decently, and you can't really see it under the console. That left Cathy for Ozma's rear seat, and the Ranka for this release will get to be Sheryl in Michael's valk for that time she got shot down trying to fly. :p

Sadly though, that leaves micro-Klan from the VF-25G with nowhere to sit. Maybe I'll stick her in a spare Fire Valk. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

can't wait till tonight, looking forward to the stress and hopefully joy of getting a pre-order in.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm going to skip cd japan, there was no way to find the pre order during the night of the vf-25F pre-orders unless you had a special e-mail notification with a link. it didn't show up using the search bar.

I Just have chrome with the auto-refresh addon. You can set how many seconds there are between refreshes as well. From now until around 2:30 I keep it at 60 seconds, but then bump it up to 15 seconds near window time.

On a side note, I wonder if the pilot figs will be a new sculpt or if they'll be the gummy-bear V1's?

Edited by Duymon

Outside of a few cosmetic changes and mention of a redesigned part here and there is this an actual "renewal" or modification to accept the super parts?

The pics at Amiami look very much like the original release, unlike the 25 that had some very noticeable improvements.

-b.

Outside of a few cosmetic changes and mention of a redesigned part here and there is this an actual "renewal" or modification to accept the super parts?

The pics at Amiami look very much like the original release, unlike the 25 that had some very noticeable improvements.

Some how Amiami choose the 2010 version of the comparison pic from Bandai as the main pic

3gCdlV7.jpg

The last pic in their order page is of the newer one though

On that note, I think the reason Bandai didn't bother with doing a whole renewal for this is partly because they figured the VF-27 wouldn't sell as hot as the VF-25s

Edited by SaitouSad

Ah, gotcha. Thanks very much for the confirmation CF18. Was starting to wonder what all of the fuss was about.

-b.

Hey, hey UN Spacy, I'm sure Amiami will crash with or without me.

Edited by Kanedas Bike