Wreck It Ralph

Keith

I saw this trailer yesterday. I thought it was hilarious. My childhood is basically in that Bad guys anonymous meeting. Zangief, M Bison, Kano, Pac Man ghosts, Dr Robotnik. Great stuff. This pushes all the right buttons.

Who on Earth fantasizes about Jane Lynch in a Samus costume??

who on earth fantasizes about Jane Lynch period?

:edit:

Cruel headmistress at an all-girl academy maybe.... but definatly not Samus.

oh.... :mellow:

Edited by anime52k8

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What an amazing movie for something that's not Pixar. Wreck-It Ralph is one big love letter to all generations of video gamers, especially those who grew up with '80s titles such as Q-Bert, Tapper and RoadBlasters. Strangely enough, there's no sign of Tron here.

On a side note, Paperman - the opening feature - is a masterpiece itself.

My wife thought that I was nuts when I kept on spotting cameos for things. Absolutely loved the Konami code. If you look carefully at the graffiti in one of the train terminals, you'll see "Sheng Long was here." Gonna have to watch it again to continue spotting more things.

Cruel headmistress at an all-girl academy maybe.... but definatly not Samus.

Wow. is that the plot for a typical Lesbian Pr0no?

definately have to plan sometime to bring the minions to see this movie this month...

Edited by TehPW

Was there anything Metal Gear Solid in it?

Hell yes there was, and even though it was only for a split second, it was one of my favorite moments of the whole movie. I almost screamed in delight.

Saw the film this Sunday with the wife and was pleasantly surprised. I had hoped the film spent more time poking fun at older games as I thought the sugar rush sequence was far too long. Still a good film for the kids, and enough video game references to keep old geeks happy.

Hell yes there was, and even though it was only for a split second, it was one of my favorite moments of the whole movie. I almost screamed in delight.

Yup, though I (sadly) think I was the only one in the theater who got it. Sugar Rush's theme song is amazingly addictive though. (it's not only in the end credits, it plays during your first good look at the game) And I want a Mylene cover version of it.

PS----Jennifer Hale is in the credits. And they still didn't have FemShep?!!?!