DX VF-25G

zulu

I know everyone is on the NY train, but does anyone have a feeling that they are simply gouging you on shipping? The fact that there seems to be 5 different prices for shipping is just odd. That's a problem.

All I know is I paid for faster shipping. That is why mine is more expensive. I have had better experience with that setup.

All I know is I paid for faster shipping. That is why mine is more expensive. I have had better experience with that setup.

Ditto. I have used ECO SAL Registered with them and it only took 7 days to receive my item. Faster than I expected. Took them about 3 days after release date to ship it though.

I know everyone is on the NY train, but does anyone have a feeling that they are simply gouging you on shipping? The fact that there seems to be 5 different prices for shipping is just odd. That's a problem.

Mine came out to $40.97 EMS I'm located in Seattle. The total is actually with OzmaLee74's $245.80 and not Murphy's price, my bad. With that said though the NY price does fluctuate, it's seems to have to with the exchange rate. I will bet Murphy got his pre-order in before one of the incremental price hikes. My order was placed @ 2012-06-03 02:53:51 according to the order details, also I did not place my pre-order right away as I missed all the webshop pre-orders with the usual places.

I am not saying that NY does not gouge though, but it tends to be on items that are out of stock and are hot on the secondary market kinda like AE.

Hey Murphy and OzmaLee74, could please post your order times and dates? If you could post the amount for the valk and the shipping separate that would be awesome too. :) I am curios of the differences on all of our orders.

Oh Location too I guess.

Edited by Loop

Here's mine...

Total products : $234.04

Total shipping : $29.22 (Airmail)

Total: $263.27

I've got until the 25th to decide on this. Not very impressed with NY but I have no choice or options right now <_<

Edited by xrentonx

Here's mine...

I've got until the 25th to decide on this. Not very impressed with NY but I have no choice or options right now <_<

What problems have you had with NY? Also could you post your order date? How late did you place your pre-order? your price is about $30 more.

I noticed the price fluxed a tiny bit from Murphy and OzmaLee74's orders. I ordered one day later than OzmaLee74 and got the same price

What problems have you had with NY? Also could you post your order date? How late did you place your pre-order? your price is about $30 more.

I noticed the price fluxed a tiny bit from Murphy and OzmaLee74's orders. I ordered one day later than OzmaLee74 and got the same price

Well, it's the current price, isn't it?

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/2631-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25g-messiah-valkyrie-michael-blanc-custom-renewal-version.html

I placed my order on 2012-06-01 23:32:46 and it's $203.20 for the G , and $40.64 for shipping.

That's about what mine came out to. Luckily, I was able to order mine elsewhere and save some money on the price of the item and shipping.

Here's mine...

At $37 away from $300 for a Bandai, I'd be questioning myself as well. As I'm still a bit skeptical on Bandai's quality for their Macross line, I'm not willing to pay high amounts unless I can sell them for at least my totals to get them. Luckily, with the last two releases, it's been a good buy. It seems like this will be one, too. Then again, for the last two, I didn't spend more than $160 for each. In any case, good luck. If it's a good buy for you definitely keep it. I'm hoping they make tornado pack for this one.

It probably is. Still not thrilled but I'll consider it.

Cause the G is the sniper variant. The big guns. The Tornado pack has 2 big guns.

Alto - the all rounder, with run of the mill FAST packs.

Ozma - the heavy.

Little effeminate nerd guy - the electronics warfare guy - FAST packs or nekkid. Wotevs.

Also, nice to see them with all different packs, If the tornado pack only came out for Alto, I'd just get FAST packs for the G, or repaint my Alto ones if they never come out.

Anyone have (or had) problems submitting the Paypal payment to Nippon Yasan? I keep getting a "sorry could not complete" error at the end ... I tried submitting it three times before reading the "wait 30 minutes" part (was talking on the phone). LOL Hope I didn't actually send 3 payments.

Got it sorted out, using the NY link for payment and logging in to my Paypal didn't seem to work for some reason. So I went ahead and manually entered my CC info at the Paypal payment page (not logging in to my account). The payment went through, and have the transaction record in my account. Not sure why it kept failing if I logged in to my account to pay though - just posting this as an FYI in case it happens to anyone else.

Cheers! :)

Luka has more boyish charms for attracting shotacons while Alto looks really good in a dress.

I think the only loser in this case is me...

Luka gets a big boobed nerdy girl

Alto gets the hottest blond around

Michael gets a fury Meltran babe (which is a good thing!)

And what I've got...a DX VF-25F!

:lol:

Tornado packs just look cool :p

Personally i find the blue of the G a perfect match for the colors of its tornado packs. The whole unit looks seamless, while the F with tornado packs not so much. But that's all from what i have seen on the net, i haven't owned either version 1.

Scanned or not, it's still easy to pick out those dipshits still haven't taken the time to color match the pieces in the knee to the rest of the leg interior.

Seriously, Bandai, get with it here. <_<

I just hope they had the foresight to realize that if they don't cast the lower wing in white plastic, the pegs that lock into the leg are gonna turn blue and look hideous really really fast.

I just hope they had the foresight to realize that if they don't cast the lower wing in white plastic, the pegs that lock into the leg are gonna turn blue and look hideous really really fast.

They painted that section on Ozma's instead of molding it in the appropriate shade of grey IIRC, so I don't think the mold's set up the way it needs to be to allow for the glove being a different color for the wing.

It really seems like the mold is designed for Alto's scheme. Everything else uses LOTS of paint. Whereas the 1/72 kit is split up so you can get like 80-90% color accuracy with no paint.