DX VF-25G

zulu

Hah! the site just updated!... damn false alarm - it says HLJ is down for mantenance...

Could they be changing that web page to put up the pre-order?! - ah, just wishful thinking... the entire site is down...

I keep reading about people visiting HLJ, but every time I try I get a 504 Gateway Time-out error. Is their maintenance truly done or is the site acting wonky and unstable, or have they changed their address from www.hlj.com? Or is it something on my end?...post-664-0-68561100-1340928420.gif

Edit: I guess Dobber addressed part of my problem already...

Edited by mechaninac

Does anybody know or have seen any mention of Bandai coming out with new fast packs for the VF-25G?

There won't be any announcement until closer to the renewal 25G's release in September.

It will inevitably be a Tamashii web shop exclusive.

Edited by IXTL

Does anybody know or have seen any mention of Bandai coming out with new fast packs for the VF-25G?

No, but since bandai tamashii made the FP for the renewals, and yf-29, and 171 they probably will make them for the G.

I'd hazzard to guess that Fast Packs for the VF-25G are a sure thing. Considering the cost of having injection molds made, Bandai would be nuts not to produce them as the only change from the previously released versions is that the yellow and red bits need to be shot in blue, aside from the tampo appliqués, of course. After all, amortizing your tooling costs is part of the game, and the FPs are easy money (no additional development or tooling expenses).

Is anyone still scanning HLJ for the 25G's availability?

I stopped scanning about a week and a half ago (well, not stopped entirely, just stopped having it run all night). I've just assumed at this point that if they haven't opened up pre-orders by now when pretty much every other shop's pre-orders have come and gone, that they aren't planning to have any to sell.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I keep mine running, and it only beeps if the the entire page changes, or if the availability changes. It's not a big deal at all.

Same here. Hlj seems to be doing something though. The page change alarm seems to go off everyday and I have it set to only look at the "order stop" text on the page.

I think it's due to the way they're rearranging the site. If anything at all about that "order stop" field changes, the alarm will go off. That includes any kind of format changes (font size, color, alignment), or any change to the field itself as far as the size or where it's located.

I've definitely had the alarm go off because they centered the text, or added a space between the words. :lol: