DX VF-25G

zulu

Same here. Hlj seems to be doing something though. The page change alarm seems to go off everyday and I have it set to only look at the "order stop" text on the page.

How do you set it to scan for only the "order stop" text on the page? Are you using Update Scanner?

Hey is anyone still monitoring the HLJ link with AlertBox? I'm getting a timeout error; "The server at 10.10.10.103 is taking too long to respond."

Edited by wm cheng

$233? F that.

I'll try to get it through HLJ paying MSRP.

+1 (thanks for the heads up though...)

Edited by wm cheng

Finally! Since I ordered both the VF-25F SP and VF-25S AP (and I don't even have an Ozma) at the same time with NY, I've been waiting a while to, at last, get these add-ons that I've already paid for when the payment request went out just before the SPs were released. I guess they'll start shipping out around the first week of August.

I just checked th NY website for the VF-25G and it did say "in Stock". I scrolled down the page further and it said "Pre-order, send September 2012". Is it possible that the "pre-order" is in stock and not the actual product?

Edited by DarkHawk

I just checked th NY website for the VF-25G and it did say "in Stock". I scrolled down the page further and it said "Pre-order, send September 2012". Is it possible that the "pre-order" is in stock and not the actual product?

Yup! That's exactly what it means.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, what? I've had this preordered with NY for a while, I wonder if they're just sending out the payment requests now.

No note from them on my end, since I paid ahead.

Also, youch, that was fast, order stop at HLJ already.

Edited by Chronocidal

Folks, run as the DX VF-25G is open for preorder at HLJ right now (almost full price, though):

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN976275

Just saw it as well. Limit to one per customer. Wanted to order together with another person to save shipping but can't. Was hoping HLJ stick to their 3 limit but guess perhaps Bandai not supplying as much this time.

I don't know takatoys. I got my order in after the "order stop" too. I was able to place an order too but in my order, it says "order stop" and "item not available... will charge you when item becomes available". I think we're on the wait list or something. I guess we won't know until we e-mail the order department.

It is still available!

I was going to checkout and signed in, after that it said order stop. Reloaded the page again and went back to sept. release.

Right then, I got one for pre-order.

Lucky to check the forum at the right moment.

Lucky you! Someone might have dropped their pre-order just as you reloaded or maybe they were able to confirm a few more units.

I wonder what packs they'll make available for the 25G. I'm guessing they'll do a super pack at the very least, but I hope they do a Tornado pack as I don't have one of those yet.

I was expecting HLJ to be able to offer more. Was shocked when the preorder closed soo fast considering it was limited to 1 per customer as well. I was lucky to get my order in.

Also HLJ order now appears to go straight to your account rather than having to wait for someone to input you order into your account. If your order went through you should be able to view it as an open order now.

I don't know takatoys. I got my order in after the "order stop" too. I was able to place an order too but in my order, it says "order stop" and "item not available... will charge you when item becomes available". I think we're on the wait list or something. I guess we won't know until we e-mail the order department.

If you were able to checkout and if it shows on your open order list, then you have one reserved.

I really don't want this VF-25G, but it will probably take a long time before we get an Ozma reissue. So in the meantime, I will take any renewal at a decent price.

Edited by takatoys

Folks, run as the DX VF-25G is open for preorder at HLJ right now (almost full price, though):

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN976275

I got the mail from HLJ that my order is confirmed. Thanks "mgmalheiros" for the heads up. By the way, how did you manage to find out about the open pre-order?

It did not even show up on th HLJ front page. Is it really a hit or miss situation.