DX VF-25G

zulu

This!

try not to blink.

That's what I'm afraid of. All everybody ever does is make fun of Luca, now all the sudden they have to "complete" the squad. I'm wondering how many people don't actually like the character/valk are still going to try to buy one just for completions sake.

That's what I'm afraid of. All everybody ever does is make fun of Luca, now all the sudden they have to "complete" the squad. I'm wondering how many people don't actually like the character/valk are still going to try to buy one just for completions sake.

Good question. How many people do we have registered here? :lol:

Oooh oooh! Me! Me! Me!

I know for a fact that I won't be interested in changing modes with the RVF, so I'm on the lookout for a decent price on either a V1 or V2... if I can get a V1 on the cheap, I'll be happy not having to do the pre-order dance on a renewal.

... and on that note, anyone have a V1 RVF with super parts you want to unload to free up funds for a renewal? =)

Heads up Amazon.co.jp has a few VF-25G's and even Vf-171EX alto's left for near Retail (17,000 Yen vs 14,800 Yen)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B0087JD27E/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B007EMQQTG/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

I bought my VF-25G from them while I was in Japan and had it shipped to my GF's place for like 500 yen because I couldn't find the 25G for the life of me in Akihabara -_-

Grr, they won't ship to the US!

You could try this site, http://www.dv8cag.com/

I pulled that from Anubis' sig some weeks back and tried to get them to get me the custom paint set from Yamato. They couldn't help me with that because Japan's post won't mail things like paint, but I did notice that they have things set up so you could order from Amazon Japan and they would work as a proxy. The people I talked to regarding my request seemed pretty friendly and courteous too.

there are 14 others in stock at different stores on amazon for the same price. It runs up to around 205-ish dollars at current exchange rate. Maybe one ships international.

Bandai really screwed the pooch on this one. I could not find a single VF-25 renewal anywhere in Akihabara, Tokyo... the freaking toy-mecca of Japan. I spent 2 days looking!! All I could find was freaking VF 171's at retail prices....the horrors!

To anyone who's ordered from NY, are they generally slow about processing orders? Ordered my 25G 2 days ago and it still says "processing order".

Just wondering. I'm pretty stoked to finally be getting a renewal, and 2 days for processing seems both excessive and abhorrent to my impatient, childlike mind.

I wonder why there are still so many VF-25Gs around but there is like no VF-25S anywhere other than hugely inflated prices? Are they really having that hard of a time selling out the VF-25Gs?

To anyone who's ordered from NY, are they generally slow about processing orders? Ordered my 25G 2 days ago and it still says "processing order".

Just wondering. I'm pretty stoked to finally be getting a renewal, and 2 days for processing seems both excessive and abhorrent to my impatient, childlike mind.

They usually take a few days with mine too, but you need to remember that NY is not Amazon in terms of automated systems and staff. Just be realistic, and perhaps glad that you don't have to use eBay.

Back in Stock at Nippon-ya san. about $226 shipped.

Considering retail is 14,000 yen, or $166, $40 markup seems very tame compared to all your other options.

I just picked up an extra and will be turning one into a custom since I love the 25G head so much.

Edited by Duymon

Considering retail is 14,000 yen, or $166, $40 markup seems very tame compared to all your other options.

That's why I went ahead and committed. Mine shipped and is currently in Osaka ready to cross the pond. I'm hoping it'll be in my eager little hands by Wednesday, since I sprung for EMS 3-4 day shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I gotta stoke the fire. The Renewal 25G is such an excellent figure. I can't remember the last time I handled a valk this much. Normally I transform them a couple times, pose them a bit until I find one I like, and then set them on the shelf. This thing has yet to see a shelf.

Got an extra VF-25G for sale, if anyone's interested, PM me. NIB, but I had opened the cardboard part to take a look to make sure the thing's okay. Was going to put it in the sales section, but was too lazy (and procrastinate too much). Shipping preferably within Canada (or US).

That's almost 300 dollars and is $320 if you count in customs fees and people scratch their heads that I paid $350??? Sometimes I wonder which end people talk from???

I can’t see those almost 300 dollars you mention. I might be wrong but I think it says 209,07 dollars.