ANBU-AonE Macross Zero pt3

Hybridchild

Hey, anybody actually get this file yet?

Mine just completed, and it appears to be FUBAR. Wont play right in WM, or DIVX

All I get is a big green screen with chunks of pixels all over the place, DiVX player does slightly better, it's locked on the scene with the anti UN destroid sticking its head up out of the water, but then it is all green and pixelated again.

Anyone else having this problem?

Hey, anybody actually get this file yet?

Mine just completed, and it appears to be FUBAR.  Wont play right in WM, or DIVX

All I get is a big green screen with chunks of pixels all over the place, DiVX player does slightly better, it's locked on the scene with the anti UN destroid sticking its head up out of the water, but then it is all green and pixelated again.

Anyone else having this problem?

You have to wait until it's fully downloaded. I have completed the download. Much better video quality than the Infusion version. I haven't watched the whole thing yet so I don't know about the subbing. So far so good.

Edited by rsvictor1976

Just gave it a quick scan,, the video quality is better than the Infusion verison,, not by much but noticeable,, kinda like the Infusion version has abit less color and the brightness a bit higher, while the Anbu look just right.

But the Sub is not as good as Infusion's, mostly because of the fonts,, maybe one or two wording of sentences that just don't sound as smooth as the Infusion version.

The audio is not 5.1 so you don't need the AC3 filter for this one.

But I love them all :lol: .,, Doesn't really matter I'm gonna get every version anyways. Just like ep1 and ep 2. :p

Great Job ANbu.

Edited by F360°

I think the whole picture has better quality than the Infusion one, but it seems a little darker. Tis hard to see all the detail I saw compared to the Infusion one. As far as the subbing goes. Maybe it was better translated...I couldn't really say.

My two cents.

Edited by Oihan

Compared to the RAW version posted a couple of days ago, I'm still not sure why the ANBU-AonE version is 42 MB's smaller. I thought the sub titles were just as good as the previous installments. The picture was a bit too dark for my taste, espically when some of the Nighttime action took place.

Overall, they didn another excellent fan sumb. Two thumbs up. B))

Though a spelling error noticed was "ASKA", should have been ASUKA, the carrier

it is really asuka? if you see the oficial homepage you will notice that they call it aska too.

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/united_...a_ii/index.html

It could also be called ASCA and be right. It's the C/K sound. Asuka is the proper spelling. However, it could be spelled ASCA or ASKA depending on how you spell the "ka"/"ca" sound.

Alright....I'm back from some SOCOM II.

It's averaging around 18 to 25 kb/s. :blink:

Thanks for the link Hybridchild.

PS - Do you know where I can find GitS: SAC eps 23 - 25?

Theres a number of fansubs on the edonkey2000 network. So I hear.

When will this series be liscenced and we can't distrub the fansubs anymore?

BTW, how many eps is it? 26?

Okay...maybe this is a stupid question...I downloaded this...and mind you this is the first time I have tried to download an anime off the internet...so bear with me as I am very computer illiterate when it comes to this sort of thing...

I have the sound, but not picture....now I am using Winamp 3.0d to view it, but I also have Realone and Windows Media Player that I can use.....I would rather watch it on Winamp 3.0d, but I would like to be able to watch it....can anyone help me view this? What do I have to download to watch this, or am I SOL?

Thanks to any who can offer any assistance.

Larry

Where would I download this "K-Lite" codec pack?

If you could direct me that would be super...Thanks

Larry

--EDIT-- Found it...Thanks...the show is awesome!

Edited by twich

Nice. Is the animation supposed to look kinda choppy at places? Sometimes its smooth as butter but other times seems like the frames are skipping choppily along, though... anyone else notice anything similar?

Nice. Is the animation supposed to look kinda choppy at places? Sometimes its smooth as butter but other times seems like the frames are skipping choppily along, though... anyone else notice anything similar?

I've noticed that both the Infusion and ANBU-AonE Mac Zero ep # 3 are choppy in places especially during the CGI Valk action scenes. When it's just the cell animated characters talking things seem fine.

I downloaded Mac Zero ep # 1 from another group and it was not choppy at all.

As I'm new at downloading, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the download itself or with my hardware/software set up.

Anyway, I've still got my original R2 DVD to fall back on, even tho it's only raw Japanese :)

Graham

I've noticed that both the Infusion and ANBU-AonE Mac Zero ep # 3 are choppy in places especially during the CGI Valk action scenes. When it's just the cell animated characters talking things seem fine.

AOne-ANBU version use MP3 so it should be easier on your PC than the AC3 version. During high action scene the video is encoded at higher bit rate. If you have trouble in those cases then your CPU or decoder is not fast enough. You should try ffdshow alpha: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...?group_id=53761

ffdshow is a universal MPEG4 decoder. Get the latest ffdshow-20030523.exe. It should be slightly faster than regular DivX and XviD codec.

Other than that, use the old (mplayer2.exe) or current Windows Media Player to play the file. Don't use Winamp or RealOne.

Nice.  Is the animation supposed to look kinda choppy at places?  Sometimes its smooth as butter but other times seems like the frames are skipping choppily along, though... anyone else notice anything similar?

I downloaded Mac Zero ep # 1 from another group and it was not choppy at all.

As I'm new at downloading, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the download itself or with my hardware/software set up.

Anyway, I've still got my original R2 DVD to fall back on, even tho it's only raw Japanese :)

Graham

The Anbu fansub has some intermittent layering/macro-blocking issues.

here's a snap from timecode 3m:56ss:

post-2-1070861397_thumb.jpg