All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

use a usb flash drive! my friend is too lazy to get a hdd so uses

just a 32gb flash drive for his 4gb non hdd arcade 360. no problems so far:)

Thanks for the tip! Everything looks to be working fine so far with only one small glitch where I got stuck in a wall, but I doubt that had to do with the USB drive.

The level of detail in this game is insane! It's telling in a game when you go to a strip club and each girl there has their own look, personality, spoken lines, and work shifts.

Bought GTA V, but don't have any piece of equipment that I can play it on till october (it's back at my house, I'm in college in a different state, oh the joys).

<_<

Oh the joys of living at home while going to college, you have access to all your stuff, and it's cheaper so you can afford to buy more frivolous crap like Valks and video games. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the tip! Everything looks to be working fine so far with only one small glitch where I got stuck in a wall, but I doubt that had to do with the USB drive.

The level of detail in this game is insane! It's telling in a game when you go to a strip club and each girl there has their own look, personality, spoken lines, and work shifts.

glad it works, my friend for the whole life of his console has a usb stick in a slot:) not worth paying microsoft for the expensive hdd.

lol, everyone person has their own look... i heard this game was really expensive to make.

i got home late so i didn't get to play last night, but so far i did a couple of missions with the black dude. i'm trying to progress further into the story before i make a judgement on how the pacing of the story is. I liked all the GTA's but didn't enjoy GTA IV's story as much. so i'm hoping this game will keep my attention during it's 30+ hour of gameplay

Edited by davidwhangchoi

GTA 5 is awesome, I like it a lot better than 4. My favorite character to play is Franklin, because of his special ability for driving and chop the dog. I love picking up chop and driving around town and sic him on people who talk trash when I walk by.

Guest davidwhangchoi

They're starting to get around. When I bought mine, I ordered from Newegg because there wasn't a Gamestop within 200 miles of me that carried it. Now there's a few in Pittsburgh.

Let's see... Bergen County... the Gamestop in the Bergen Mall has some in stock, as does the one in the Garden State Plaza,

Mike, i just came back from Gamestop in Garden state plaza and they only had one Shield locked up in storage. I asked them to take it out from storage so i can see the box at least. It looked cool, the guy mentioned that it was on sale for 250 a week ago so i just missed the sale. Looks like a cool thing to mess with. i prob wait on it for a good deal or check out vita tv when it comes out. as ps4 is around the corner and i need to get ready to spend on it.

Microsoft to gamers: Xbox One should only go horizontal

:blink: MS's version of "You're hold it wrong"?

Maybe it's just me, but I've always had bad luck with setting consoles up vertically anyways. My PS2 would constantly get freezes and disc read errors while vertical, and the only time my 360 has ever scrached a disk was while I had it vertical.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyone else also excited for what Valve will be revealing this upcoming Monday? Sounds mighty like the SteamBox that's been underwraps for a while now.

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/

yeah pretty excited, i wonder if steam will offer something competitive in the market immediately. Everyone is anticipating positive things from steambox. the 3 steam related announcements is going to hopefully include.....

HALF LIFE 3!!!!!!!!!!!

RetroN is being pushed back from Oct 31st to Dec 10th. i'm just curious how this will look on an hdtv.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/21/4755366/retron-delayed-now-launching-dec-10

It upscales to keep it from looking like you're watching the tv underwater. Do note that if you don't play these games in "game mode" on your hdtv, they'll be largely unplayable due to input lag and frame rates. Even in game mode, there will likely be issues.

GTAV rocks! Best since San Andreas. So much to do, it might well be displacing Vice City on my all time list. I do miss working out from San Andreas though the eating was sort of annoying.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57604587-93/valves-steam-machine-prototype-to-ship-early-to-300-lucky-players/

Steam will be coming out with a range of hardware (low spec to uber high spec I would presume, from different manufacturers) as well as it's own prototype hardware to run Steam OS.

I.E. steambox can/will be multiple boxes I guess (still really cool that they're giving people options though!). 300 will get a beta test run this year :D

Just 5 days left for Kickstarting Mighty No.9 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

I'm still debating how much I'm going to pledge----while I love the idea of getting a physical box and manual, not having a physical disc to go with them seems kinda pointless.