DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Did you use the "Ship When Available" instead of "Private Warehouse"?

I can't recall the process for the former since it's been quite a while since I last did that. With private warehouse, the shipping cost is indicated upfront when you select stored items for shipping. You pay shipping cost almost immediately after requesting it then the status changes to "...order has begun shipment processing".

had it set as private warehouse when I ordered then changed it to ship when available a day or two later. I've done that before and it's never messed things up. looking back at my bast orders they always set out an email saying payment received the same day my account activity showed Payment for Invoice #xxxxxxxxxx I think tomorrow I'm going to send them and email and ask if there having any trouble with the credit card.

That's the reason I never use HLJ anymore, because I'm impatient to get stuff, but even if you choose the fastest shipping method such as FedEx, HLJ are so slow at order processing and actually getting stuff out of the door. I often use the terms "snail's pace" or "glacial progress" when describing HLJ.

Graham

I hope this isn't some sort of screw up wherein HLJ sends us an email saying " Sorry but we mistakenly requested payment too soon for your August orders. It got mixed up with the July ones. Our bad."

Mine should be in the PW, along with my other stuff. I hope they don't sell it by accident.

Does HLJ separate your merchandise from the stock when in the PW?

They don't physically separate the stock but it's blocked off in their inventory.

Well.. it's not like they can't accidentally sell your pw stock. it has happened to me before. and by the time they realized it, it was only after I paid for shipping. That said, it's probably a rare case and they did say they were working to improve their inventory management

Well.. it's not like they can't accidentally sell your pw stock. it has happened to me before. and by the time they realized it, it was only after I paid for shipping. That said, it's probably a rare case and they did say they were working to improve their inventory management

Yeah it has happened a few times, I've seen at least two other people that had their stock sold while in their PW.

I asked them to cancel the shipping and put my order back to my PW, I Wanted it by tomorrow, and If it's not going to

be a timely shipping, then I don't want to pay for fast shipping, only to have it sit for a week.

Everybody was telling me HLJ > AmiAmi. what's up fellas?

HLJ has better customer service and they allow cancellations and returns/refunds but they are terribly slow at getting shipments out the door.

Amiami has what is perceived as poor customer service (terse sounding responses, no cancellation policy, no international customer support) but they have very competitive prices and ship items quickly (from my experience).

So far my experience the few webshops i bought stuff from, nin-nin is the fastest to ship my stuff, as i placed an order in the morning and was shipped out by the afternoon, provided they have the stock,not sur about theircustomer service though

This is only the second time in 3 years they haven't shipping in 24hrs.

So I can't say that this is normal for me.

AmiAmi can go suck a fat one with their policies.

also, NY just canceled my VF-25F order, but I still have my other pre-orders, including sending me an email right after

to confirm the VF-27 in 15 days.

interesting..

I already have an Armored one on display, so the 2 I got can wait. I sent it to the private warehouse until at least the VF-27 release. I hope they push that release forward, which they seem to be doing lately, unless the quoted release dates are always wrong.

This is only the second time in 3 years they haven't shipping in 24hrs.

So I can't say that this is normal for me.

AmiAmi can go suck a fat one with their policies.

also, NY just canceled my VF-25F order, but I still have my other pre-orders, including sending me an email right after

to confirm the VF-27 in 15 days.

interesting..

Did you ask to cancel the NY order? or did they do it on their own due to stock?

Mine is sitting in the Inward office of LA. i don't think it'll be moving until Monday which case I'll see it right on my birthday next Friday. Boy oh boy wouldn't that be awesome? VF-25 and Metroplex. That'll be a good day!

Please let me know if the VF-27 becomes available anywhere for a decent price... still looking for that one. Then the VF-25S and I'm done.

So do we think they will offer up the Tornado parts as a separate purchase for those of us with the VF-25F or will they bundle it with the Valk again? I can't remember what they did previously with the v1. Did they ever offer Tornado parts or Powered Armor set for the Renewals?

Please let me know if the VF-27 becomes available anywhere for a decent price... still looking for that one. Then the VF-25S and I'm done.

So do we think they will offer up the Tornado parts as a separate purchase for those of us with the VF-25F or will they bundle it with the Valk again? I can't remember what they did previously with the v1. Did they ever offer Tornado parts or Powered Armor set for the Renewals?

they offered both for certain sets, and singles for other.

I'm sure the renewal versions are next on the Bandai's short list releases.

Also, I checked out the V1 Tornado parts, What the hell are the wierd missiles on the end of the wings.

In the show they were Reaction bombs, so I hope they fix that for accuracy.

And if those other missiles were somewhere in the show, the Reaction one's look better anyway.

Edited by skullmilitia

That's the reason I own a 3rd 25-F renewal. I figure there may be a chance for the Tornado setup. I did not like it at first when I saw it on the version 1's and in the movie, but it shows the logical progression to the YF-29.

I am not sure but I suspected that alcohol was one of the reason that My red Metal Composite Z-Plus yellowing earlier then the blue one.

Honestly, those just yellow afaik. Bandai used a poor plastic for that release. I have the blue one and mine yellowed without any sunlight ever hitting it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

hopefully otacute will get them soon... i passed on so many restocks @ hlj bc i didn't want to cancel on otacute. They provide such a good price.

i see so many pop up in Japan for about 13000-16000en but i'm biting my tongue before going to my proxy guy.