DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm in Hawaii. If anyone has an extra Ozma Renewal they want to send my way, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just be waiting to see if I can get one at some point.

AmiAmi told me that all their preorder slots have been filled. No mention of opening up any more, either.

Did you post up any pics on your armour, WM? I'd love to see what you did on that set.

Not yet, its just all in pieces. I haven't even posted any pictures of my VF-25G super packs nor my RVF-25 supers which I all did at the same time as the VF-25S armour packs - I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out though.

11,900 yen at hobby search! Crazy stuff! No wonder every last one sells out in seconds.. kinda makes me feel pissed off that I bought my Ozma at over 30,000 yen a few months back.. oh well.. it wouldn't be the first or last time I've pissed money into the wind on crap..

Edited by spanner76

11,900 yen at hobby search! Crazy stuff! No wonder every last one sells out in seconds.. kinda makes me feel pissed off that I bought my Ozma at over 30,000 yen a few months back.. oh well.. it wouldn't be the first or last time I've pissed money into the wind on crap..

"Always in motion is the future." --- Yoda

I never saw the hobby search reservation button. It went from discontinued to reservation closed after a refresh in my browser. Man, both that site and amiami were a real gamble that night.

I agree with others in the thread about the armor parts: It would be very cool if Tamashii rereleased them. Even though it's never been done before, that doesn't mean it will never be done. Both Alto and Ozma are popular heroes.

Well, that's my hope.

Edited by technoblue

The first Ozma I got was bundled with the supers for not a bad price at all, but I retired them to the closet when I got the armor parts. At least now I will have a valk to put them on, I was considering getting rid of them a while back because it seemed like Bandai would never reissue the VF-25S.

Even though the night was maddening I did see all of the add to cart buttons. I added to cart with amiami although I knew I would not get them and don't care to do business with them, but the next page said out of stock. I then got 2x in at CDJ, while the button appeared for me at hobby search, but could not work on checking out at both sites lol. Then later on I decided to refresh NY and the item was there and I got 1. Wish I could have just gotten all 3 at HLJ but could not stay up for that one. I thought HLJ would maybe open up on another day like usual, but I was wrong.

Edited by Loop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-DX-Chogokin-VF-25S-Messiah-Valkyrie-Ozma-Lee-Custom-Renewal-Ver-Figure-/361007928985?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item540dbfd699

I found this. It is still a decent price at $179.00. Better than $400.00 to $1000.00 I used to see this at.

It seems like a good deal but if you buy and pay now and doesn't ship then you are past the point to dispute in paypal and sorry outta luck (SOL)

damn, I've already got that one... I don't understand why they're charging $20 more for the VF-25A and YF-25. :(

I'm feeling really weak-willed and want to have a naked DX-25 again, but I've never payed over retail for a Bandai valk and I'm not about to start now.

damn, I've already got that one... I don't understand why they're charging $20 more for the VF-25A and YF-25. :(

I'm feeling really weak-willed and want to have a naked DX-25 again, but I've never payed over retail for a Bandai valk and I'm not about to start now.

I kept my VF-25A naked but now I want super parts for them. What about the YF-25?

Shipping Method: Private Warehouse

Item Code

Item Name

Quantity

Price Total

Price

BAN971691 YF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Renew 4 ¥13,300 ¥53,200

Merchandise Total: ¥53,200

Shipping: Not Yet Determined

Total: ¥53,200

Please check your name, address and order information carefully. If there are any changes or corrections please login to your account at https://secure.hlj.com/account_s/login and update the relevant information.

Since you have chosen "Private Warehouse" for your order handling, available items will be billed immediately and held for you in your Private Warehouse until you request shipping. Preordered or backordered items will be billed and moved to your Private Warehouse as they come into stock.

Thank you very much for shopping with HLJ!

Just got my confirmation email for my. 4 ozmas!!!!

I guess it's legit!!!! No quantity limit!!!!

Great news, erikos!

I received my order confirmation the same day. It's nice that those who ordered multiples will be able to get their shipments too.

So does this mean that hlj got a large order or that david is onto something? If the 25S is part of a new strategy to mass produce VF-25 Valkyries, then I hope they come with the same quality standards. Apart from that, I'm okay with it since it will make Bandai Valkyries easier to find.