DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

You're welcome. Up to now I'm still keying F5 on the sites hoping to get atleast one. Hahaha! Hope is not lost, I believe. :lol:

i'll pm you to help you out.

I haven't been able to get one--Wm Cheng could still use a "sponsor" from us MW members to get him an Ozma to go with the armor pack etc he already has waiting for it.

Seriously, what other board member has been able to work in Macross visual elements into big-budget Hollywood movies to show support for the franchise?

Thanks David, always nice to know someone's got your back here on this wonderful community.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I haven't been able to get one--Wm Cheng could still use a "sponsor" from us MW members to get him an Ozma to go with the armor pack etc he already has waiting for it.

hey, that's... that's... favoritism... what about the rest of us :lol:

and at the same time, that's so selfless of you vouching for him when you didn't get one for yourself.

I got one from AE after missing out on 1999, NY...never saw the add button for amiami. Ended staying to 3:43 and was about to quit when AE updated. Could never of stayed up until 5:11 for HLJ although I had the item page refreshed. Going to take my VF-25S out of storage and mess with it now :wacko:

If it pops up in November like the VF-25F, I'll get another one as that's my favorite model... Any chance of a VF-25S in different colors?

hey, that's... that's... favoritism... what about the rest of us :lol:

and at the same time, that's so selfless of you vouching for him when you didn't get one for yourself.

That's right, he's a saint!

Seriously, what other board member has been able to work in Macross visual elements into big-budget Hollywood movies to show support for the franchise?

:(

... the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Man I seem to have the worst luck. Struck out again. I don't even bother with Ami Ami anymore, so I concentrated on HLJ. I stayed with them until 11 pacific and then decided to go to bed. Got up at four to get ready for work and refreshed the page there until 5am when I had to start work. Then I find out later that they posted it at 11mins past 5 and there was no real limit on how many could be purchased (correct me if I am wrong). Argh! can't believe I missed it by 10 mins. HLJ can be so random at times Here's hoping that Bandai will make a ton of them and the pre-orders re-open or there is some at release. I am sure there will but I do like to have my order locked in. I guess I used up my luck to get the Ozma YF-29. Still need Ozma's 25 though.

Damn my rotten luck. HLJ comes up when I'm already driving to work... missed them all. :(

Maybe HLJ will reopen preorders at a more convenient time and I'll be able to score one like I did Ozma's 29.

You're not the only one. Not a good day for the workin man :D

You're not the only one. Not a good day for the workin man :D

It was a good day for this working man because of the kind MWers who alerted us to the HLJ situation.

I was about to walk out the door when those posts appeared!

I may be willing to release one of the ones I have on pre-order to someone here when the time comes. I managed to get 2x on CDJ and 1x on NY. I already have an armored Ozma now and wanted 2 more for my extra set of armor parts and super parts. The only reason I really got the one on NY was because it was there and the frenzy had me all worked up. Currently in my head it seems like it would be nice to have an extra one in the closet. I originally planned just to have the one armored one I already have with the rest of my 25 fighter mode squad display one for the extra set of armor to have a stand alone armored Ozma in battroid mode to display with my armored VF-25F, and one additional for the Ozma super parts set I have now also in the closet.

So if I let any one of my pre-orders go it will most likely be the one I got on NY. I would expect to get the price I paid for the total invoice, plus shipping to the individual. If the market has enough to go around on release day in Nov I may not even have to worry about this and just throw the extra in the closet. But if it comes down to it, I would prefer to give it up to a member that a) does not have one and b) is in the continental US. So if in Nov this is still a problem and I decide against keeping it I will post it here.

I may be willing to release one of the ones I have on pre-order to someone here when the time comes. I managed to get 2x on CDJ and 1x on NY. I already have an armored Ozma now and wanted 2 more for my extra set of armor parts and super parts. The only reason I really got the one on NY was because it was there and the frenzy had me all worked up. Currently in my head it seems like it would be nice to have an extra one in the closet. I originally planned just to have the one armored one I already have with the rest of my 25 fighter mode squad display one for the extra set of armor to have a stand alone armored Ozma in battroid mode to display with my armored VF-25F, and one additional for the Ozma super parts set I have now also in the closet.

So if I let any one of my pre-orders go it will most likely be the one I got on NY. I would expect to get the price I paid for the total invoice, plus shipping to the individual. If the market has enough to go around on release day in Nov I may not even have to worry about this and just throw the extra in the closet. But if it comes down to it, I would prefer to give it up to a member that a) does not have one and b) is in the continental US. So if in Nov this is still a problem and I decide against keeping it I will post it here.

1) I don't have one. 2) And I'm in continental US. :rolleyes: Just a question, did you choose EMS on NY? Anyways, I'm still not tired pressing F5 on all the 6 sites that I'm watching. And hoping to get 2 atleast. 1 for custom and 1 for regular Ozma. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

1) I don't have one. 2) And I'm in continental US. :rolleyes: Just a question, did you use EMS on NY?

Yes I did, I tend to use EMS a lot to get stuff faster. If I have multiples coming I may choose a slower rate depending on what the end total will be. Last night I splurged and chose EMS for all of them. Another angle to this is I need another VF-25G NIB, but I have a good feeling he is coming next as far as the re pops go.

Yes I did, I tend to use EMS a lot to get stuff faster. If I have multiples coming I may choose a slower rate depending on what the end total will be. Last night I splurged and chose EMS for all of them. Another angle to this is I need another VF-25G NIB, but I have a good feeling he is coming next as far as the re pops go.

Cool. I'll just bug you then just in case I really can't get any from those sites by November. Hehehe. j/k :lol:

I think I would actually want a re pop of the VF-25G actually if that comes. I have noticed the tolerences have gotten really good as of late. If I am remember correctly ever since they released the RVF the arms and legs have felt more solid and less loose at the joints.

The one I have now has supers on it, but I never got another one for the tornado parts I have on order..... I saw it creeping up in price in the resellers market but refused to pay those prices.

That will be a sweet display fixing up two Valkyries with different parts. I haven't decided if I want the tornado parts for the 25G. I notice people are looking to mix and match parts in the other thread. That could be a neat way to go as well.

Edited by technoblue

I got my Ozma long ago when it initially came out so I don't need one. If I manage to snag another, it's wm cheng's. I owe him that much for all the modeling advice he's freely given over the years. :)

Thank you, thank you!! It's so heartwarming to see all these "strangers" whom I've never met in person think of you, what a community!!!! Its nice to know so many people here has got my back.

In fact, technoblue has PMed me and offered me one of his HLJ VF-25S - thanks to you, I can finally complete my squadron!!

Between Lolicon, David H., erikos0311 and technoblue... I really feel the love - what a great forum board here. I've often said to my wife that if I die, you have to make sure my collection goes to members of MW - only they will appreciated it and I will know they will find a good home.

I guess when I finally get this puppy, I'll weather it up and clear coat it, dress it up in the Armour which has already been treated and take some real beauty shots to thank you all. Gotta try out Saburo's tips and get a lightbox I guess.

Thanks everybody again and good luck all.