DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

If the shoulder missiles are what Saburo is referring to then the answer is yes. If you pull hard enough, the cover comes off. Just add nail polish or super glue to tighten them up if they are loose.

Here is the part I am trying figure out how to remove safely.

Sorry for any confusion, I should have typed shoulder pad.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when you said shoulder. I do not know, nor have I tried, to remove that piece. Do you actually need to remove it to tighten it?

The piece of armor near the neck you can swap for the missile packs is the clavicle.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when you said shoulder. I do not know, nor have I tried, to remove that piece. Do you actually need to remove it to tighten it?

The piece of armor near the neck you can swap for the missile packs is the clavicle.

Mommar I don't have to remove the shoulder pad to tighten it up. I figured if I could remove it, applying the futue/nail polish would be easier and cleaner.

Still no shipping notice from N-Y yet. I think I'll inquire what's going on. I placed my preorder on the very first day they went live...

Me 2, I getting worried that they didnt actually reserved my PO.

Look up mandarake

Sometimes they have them on retail. Check up on them on release date, they may have a few

Thanks. I usually do that. I got my first valks over there. ^_^

I think the last reissue for this was maybe a week or 2 ago.

I know, that's why I feel bad since I missed it. I didn't know that there was a reissue before since I'm focused that time on the newly released YF-19. :unsure:

Golden Week starts tomorrow, doesn't it? Think that has anything to do with it?

As I informed everyone earlier, Bandai had initially sent only one half of the products to them when it was released. So they just shipped those available. While we unfortunate ones still have to wait for them to receive the next batch. They replied my email and told me it's supposed to arrive later today.

Oh cool, thanks for that. I just got through chatting with NY and was told, due to the number of pre-orders they have to process, they couldn't say for sure if my order would get sent before or after Golden Week. She said they'd try to ship it before. We'll see.

Oh cool, thanks for that. I just got through chatting with NY and was told, due to the number of pre-orders they have to process, they couldn't say for sure if my order would get sent before or after Golden Week. She said they'd try to ship it before. We'll see.

I hope we get ours shipped before the holiday starts.

Yehey! Got a confirmation that I got the VF-25F Renewal over Mandarake. :lol: 10mins while waiting for the YF-30 Chronos preoder madness over AmiAmi last night, I've been hitting the F5 key at Mandarake. And when this pops up http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-763861.html, I was in a hurry pushing the Add to Cart button. What a rush! :D I might not get lucky on the first batch PO on YF-30 at AmiAmi, atleast I did get the chance to nab this one. :rolleyes:

Mine also just shipped but then I get an email after the shipping notification to tell me that they no longer able to send by SAL Registered to Australia and ask me to change the method and they will invoice the difference. So I am confuse as I get an email to tell me they sent it with tracking number and then another email telling me to change it.

They cancelled my original order when I was a few hours late paying so I had to reorder with them. Just got word mine shipped too!

you missed a payment on NY, and they didn't cancel all your existing preorders and closed your account? :blink:

I'll have to wait till next month for mine, as I had ordered it to be shipped with the Isamu YF-29 super parts

Edited by SaitouSad

you missed a payment on NY, and they didn't cancel all your existing preorders and closed your account? :blink:

I'll have to wait till next month for mine, as I had ordered it to be shipped with the Isamu YF-29 super parts

Yep! B))

I still ended up paying for three of them anyway...plus I have quite a few preorders for Macross stuff so they're lenient when the business is pretty good, I guess?