DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Folks were probably also distracted trying to order this Metal Build;

www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005284&page=top

But yeah, once the G and S get re-releases it's gonna be pandemonium.

-b.

The S for sure. I would like to get at least two.

Preorder was open for 24 minutes. Longest time in awhile.

Folks were probably also distracted trying to order this Metal Build;

www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005284&page=top

But yeah, once the G and S get re-releases it's gonna be pandemonium.

-b.

What show is that from?

FUUUUUUUDGE!!! Ami Ami was a bust for me. Same login problems and it was sold out before I was able to wade through the muck. Luckily I was able to procure one at CD Japan. Thanks again for hooking me up Skullmilitia!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I slept like a baby. First time i didnt stay up for this. 100% sign it will be widely available at release for those who missed it.

Was able to grab one from CdJapan, though I had to create an account for yet another webstore. I really dislike having to have accounts at multiple places to order similar items. I like having one or two places and use them exclusively. Though, with this hobby, that is impossible apparently.

Anyways, hopefully Amiami will get more or HLJ will get stock, as I want at least one more, if possible.

Carted one on AmiAmi, as well, but had to register, by which time they were already sold out. Just snagged one over at CDJapan. 5000 yen for EMS shipping. Ouch! But I didn't have to register; Paypal and done.

I never heard of CDJapan, so I appreciate the heads up.

Skullmilitia, I'd hang on to the G. It sells for higher value than the F, plus, IMO, it's the nicest looking of the VF-25 series, even moreso with Super Packs. Thus far, it's the only renewal 25 I own, and I love it. If I had to choose, the G would be a keeper.

Edited by M'Kyuun

I was only asking because after the second release people were saying they could still find a few of them around various stores after the pre-orders were up. Sounds like the Tornado Packs might have whipped up some additional frenzy.

Edited by Mommar

I slept like a baby. First time i didnt stay up for this. 100% sign it will be widely available at release for those who missed it.

I slept real good last night also, so glad I could sit this one out lol.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I slept real good last night also, so glad I could sit this one out lol.

i got a voucher refund for combined shipping from biginjapan for the 19's and i used it towards the tornados. i can't wait till july to throw these suckers on my Fn'G.

i got a voucher refund for combined shipping from biginjapan for the 19's and i used it towards the tornados. i can't wait till july to throw these suckers on my Fn'G.

I made the mistake of ordering the F and G tornado parts on the same order, so I will have to wait until the end of Aug. :(

Personal request, but if anyone who has like 4-6 Altos and keeps some of then permanently in armor or battroid etc----would much appreciate if you would be willing to swap out a pristine ventral fin for my chipped-modex-number-paint one. I keep my Alto in "naked fighter" more than anything else----but that's the only time you see the ventral fins' numbers. :(

Personal request, but if anyone who has like 4-6 Altos and keeps some of then permanently in armor or battroid etc----would much appreciate if you would be willing to swap out a pristine ventral fin for my chipped-modex-number-paint one. I keep my Alto in "naked fighter" more than anything else----but that's the only time you see the ventral fins' numbers. :(

Sent you a PM.

-b.

If there will be a release of the 25G in conjunction with the G tornado parts in august, it should be announced this month and pre orders start on May. Im keeping my fingers crossed as bandai seemed to only bother with alto reissues.

Edited by close313

Yeah, seeing the F variant getting reissued again with no hint of a S re-pop, which should follow Alto's in the rerelease schedule as it was the second renewal to be issued, is very frustrating and disappointing. If Bandai followed the original renewal release sequence we should, by all rights, see the S follow the F, with the G coming out 3rd in line; but no, we actually get F followed by F followed by crickets... <_<

Obliviously optimistically speaking, my guess for a 3rd 25F reissue would be due to overall preorder figures for the upcoming Tornado parts that Bandai received. Holding to that logic, the next reissue should be the G for the same reasons.

The S should follow that, although I doubt any of this rings true. Logic is not one of Bandai's cornerstones when it comes to the scheduling of Macross releases unfortunately.

Meanwhile at Bandai HQ...

PR Exec: Sir, reports are in. Everyone wants the Renewal VF-25S rerelease. They currently resell aftermarket for approx $400-500 USD. We could make a killing in profits.

CEO: really, are you sure?

PR Exec: yes Sir, 110% sure.

CEO: Excelllent, we're going to go ahead and not rerelease the VF-25S.

PR Exec: Yes Sir, I'll...wait...what?

CEO Exec: What other random colours do you think these kids would be interested in Jenkins?

PR Exec: Sir...the Ozma...it's...it's an untapped gold mine...

CEO Exec: Indeed Jenkins...now how about a nice fusia paint scheme with yellow ribbons...

PR Exec: I'm out.