DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Meanwhile at Bandai HQ...

PR Exec: Sir, reports are in. Everyone wants the Renewal VF-25S rerelease. They currently resell aftermarket for approx $400-500 USD. We could make a killing in profits.

CEO: really, are you sure?

PR Exec: yes Sir, 110% sure.

CEO: Excelllent, we're going to go ahead and not rerelease the VF-25S.

PR Exec: Yes Sir, I'll...wait...what?

CEO Exec: What other random colours do you think these kids would be interested in Jenkins?

PR Exec: Sir...the Ozma...it's...it's an untapped gold mine...

CEO Exec: Indeed Jenkins...now how about a nice fusia paint scheme with yellow ribbons...

PR Exec: I'm out.

LOL! I can actually picture that conversation taking place

-- Bandai CEO --

post-664-0-09556400-1396532350_thumb.jpg

does this come painted and built or does it have to be put together?

does this come painted and built or does it have to be put together?

pre-painted, pre-assembled, mostly made of metal.

Dumb question: what are the odds the YF-27 beta (green one) will be reissued?

The VF-27 with Super Parts set didn't appear to sell very well, so at a guess we might see it later in the year as an exclusive release.

I think the odds are decent, but wouldnt count on it. (As in, I'm not selling mine just yet, as I may never get a replacement.)

I have the same feeling too. I don't think bandai is going to run out of repaints or alto reissues anytime soon. So maybe we might even need to wait 10 years before anything important is released or reissued (25S) :p

This thing needs a image quote!! Dude it looks awesome! Is it possible to attach it to SMS stands that we already got?

Thanks! I am printing more as I type this. The stands are all custom. They work with Yamarcadia and DX stand adapters, but not other bases.

Yeah, arm-only stands would still be awesome and you could reuse the Bandai SMS base.

What size rubber washers/screws/nuts/bolts are used for the swivelling arm? Maybe the plastic arm parts could be printed in shapeways and the other parts would be BYO (buy your own).

All right, thanks. Last question about the green 27: were they all the Renewal version, with modified hip placement and all, or were they all 1.0's? Thanks!

It appears that NY no longer has the rvf-25 renewal super parts in stock. Does anyone know of anothr store that those pieces could be purchased at?

I have 2 VF-25F's one with armor (thanks Loop) and one waiting for the Tornado armor, but now I think I want a naked Alto also.

This image popped in my head when you said you think you want a naked Alto. Lol!

E6F8AF2A-E394-42E3-8E9D-0AAC33489D50.jpg

Hi everyone. Normally I would post about this in the wanted forum, but I'm hoping to get more exposure here. My VF-25A is missing it's left/port side shoulder panel. It is the panel that pop's off to allow the missile launcher box on the super armor attach. I was wondering if there was someone here who was intending to put super parts on and never take them off, or has a broken one (looking at you Tking22) who wouldn't mind selling me theirs. If yeah, please PM me. Thanks.