DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Wasn't the reason that Bandai released a re-issue of the VF-25 models because the first run was not that good? Or have I got that wrong?

Bandai has only done one reissue of the renewal molds, Alto's VF-25F. You're getting the original Frontier VF-25 DXs confused with the Renewal VF-25s. The original VF-25F DX Chogokin was GE-42 (GE-50 when bundled with Tornado Packs); the first run Renewal VF-25F (newly engineered and tooled -- no interchangable parts with the old DX line) is GE-54, and its reissue is also GE-54.

Edited by mechaninac

Then Bandai could mitigate their risk by releasing the 25S, F and G in smaller numbers, but if you take a look at the secondary market by way of prices or lack of availability to see that there is money to be made by Bandai by revisiting those models.

-b.

Smaller batches or made to order like the Web releases.

Guest davidwhangchoi

If I recall correctly, the VF-25G Michael Renewal was also re-issued at one point.

only the yf 29 alto and 25F was re-issued. the 25g was around for a while... the 25g may have seen store re-stock like the 27 has recently in NY, hlj. hobby search.

I really hope they reissue the 25S G and another reissue of the 29 alto custom.

I don't think they're planning to reissue the YF-29 Alto; they've already done that and there are several others waiting for a reissue + the new stuff like the YF-30.

They could always reissue all of the -25's via on-line exclusive and bundle 'em with some option parst like thrust/gunfire effects to satisfy the needs of straggling buyers (like myself) and entice some sales to O.C.D. completists (unlike myself).

They could always reissue all of the -25's via on-line exclusive and bundle 'em with some option parst like thrust/gunfire effects to satisfy the needs of straggling buyers (like myself) and entice some sales to O.C.D. completists (unlike myself).

There are other categories of potential buyers, those that want additional copies for play/display and/or MISB collecting, both of which I place myself in - don't forget about us. -_-

-b.

There are other categories of potential buyers, those that want additional copies for play/display and/or MISB collecting, both of which I place myself in - don't forget about us. -_-

-b.

Wouldn't dream of it ;)

-b (also)

^ Cool!

Looking at how Bandai released the v1 25's I wouldn't be surprised if future releases of the 25F, G and S were bundles.

As long as Bandai still has interest in Frontier, and it looks like they still do since there are releases scheduled up thru Q3 it's a fair assumption that at some point they'll revisit previous items just a matter of how (bundles, web-exclusives, etc.) and when.

-b.

My bad - they sent out three different links at once because all were to do with July releases ^^;

Let me try this again guys, sorry.

They have started re-pimping the tornado parts because,

YES - the VF-25F IS being REISSUED in JULY.

http://tamashii.jp/item/1582/

(red text at bottom says its being reissued.)

Details:

■DX超合金 VF-25F メサイアバルキリー(早乙女アルト機)リニューアルVer.
価 格:14,000円(税別)
発売月:2014年7月再販予定
商品仕様:ABS・ダイキャスト・PVC製 塗装済み完成品
Price: 14,000 yen (tax not incl.)
Release Date: July, 2014
Materials used: ABS, diecast, PVC
Edited by Tochiro

My bad - they sent out three different links at once ^^;

Let me try this again guys, sorry.

They have started re-pimping the tornado parts because,

YES - the VF-25F IS being REISSUED in JULY.

http://tamashii.jp/item/1582/

(red test at bottom says its being reissued.

Can finally get myself a 25F! Sure hope Bandai re-issues the 25S and G soon though (August at the very earliest I suppose)

Edited by joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow, so let me get this straight, bandai reissues the 25F twice (good news for those inflated prices to come down :)) before announcing the 25S :angry: .... NOW WE KNOW BANDAI IS MILKING THE MARKET

(makes sense to sell more tornado packs) but they're making us hold our nuts for the 25s

i may get a forth now and finally open mine up without worry... ( one of each for armored, super, tornado and one just to mess with no worries)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

If they are reissuing the 25F because of the Tornado pack, does that mean the 25G is also going to get a reissue in August? (in time for it's own Tornado pack) And yes, please get the 25S into the mix as well, Bandai!

All they have mentioned so far is the F (and the announcement was made in a really confusing way too but that red text on the website clarified things). Given that they are redoing the Tornado parts for both, maybe the will announce the reissue of the G soon too?

One can hope but no official word as of yet.

Yeah, not re-releasing the G is just ridiculous... that announcement itself is like an insult to fans of anyone besides Alto... or maybe Bandai doesn't think those exist? <_<

I still need a second G model to get the freaking crotch plate they forgot from my first one... dipshits.

Anyway.. not terrible news, i guess I could get another Alto to display with the tornado pack as well, but that would give me three of them, and I really don't see a reason to get duplicates of anything most of the time (VF-19 derivatives excepted, of course). The only reason I have a second Alto is because I somehow slipped in on the AmiAmi preorder for the re-release, and couldn't bear to let that price go. :p

Edited by Chronocidal