DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

dude, that's pretty much the retail price, what's not to like about it?

I've ordered plenty of renewals, 171s and 29s through AE. Usually for 10-20% off.

Take a look at their front pre-order page and check the discounts... Usually about 20%.

Seems AE wait a day or so before listing because they know they can list for closer to full retail.

Manage to get 1. :)

And now it's sold out at AE...

AE is OK, previously got VF-25G Renew from them.

Not a clue. But they are legit and I haven't heard much bad words about them.

Pretty good! I got my 30th Anniversary yf-29 from them :)

I think you have to pay up front though...but it's 150 bucks (the price it should be in the first place) :D

Thanks for the reassurance :)

so it sounds like most of the peeps here did finally get 1. Anybody else missed the boat?

royard, on 04 Apr 2013 - 17:47, said:

A report:

NY began 3rd round of 20000 yen preordering at 05:47:10 (EDT) with 28 items available. Ended at 05:53:40.

---End of Transmission---

wow.. how did you know the quantity?

Edited by SaitouSad

so it sounds like most of the peeps here did finally get 1. Anybody else missed the boat?

royard, on 04 Apr 2013 - 17:47, said:

A report:

NY began 3rd round of 20000 yen preordering at 05:47:10 (EDT) with 28 items available. Ended at 05:53:40.

wow.. how did you know the quantity?

Simple--I just added 100 items to my cart and saw how many were there. I wasn't going to order any, so I figured I'd do a real-time observation to see how quickly these go. It really is frightening.

Note: I knew adding these to my cart won't screw other people up, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Simple--I just added 100 items to my cart and saw how many were there. I wasn't going to order any, so I figured I'd do a real-time observation to see how quickly these go. It really is frightening.

Note: I knew adding these to my cart won't screw other people up, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

ls04l.jpg

Edited by charger69

hey, that's a pretty neat trick! Would love to know the quantities on the other sites (but then again they only limit to 1 per customer).

It's not very frightening to know this, when you consider that not only do we have MWers, we also have lurkers, and many many other asian fanbases that are scrambling for these as well.

Perhaps even a few brick and motar shops are trying to scrape a few of these to add to their catalogue.

Also scalper scums who are trying to make a quick buck off these.

Report #2:

NY began 1st round of 20500 yen preordering (14000, 20000, 20000, 20000 are known prior rounds) around 06:24 (EDT), with 31 items available at 06:25:10. Ended at 06:28:40.

Personally, I'm really surprised that they haven't gone up to 24000, or at least 22000. Doesn't selling 30 units in 3 minutes tell them something about the desirability of their product?

Why all the cloak and dagger PMs? Clearly not something kosher - I thought MW was all about sharing?

It's more "the first guy send his wisdom via PM, so we are gonna do the same thing." I think it's more of a "being polite to the originator of the idea" thing.

Edited by royard

Missed AE too. Couldn't stay up all night two days in a row. Damn this weak human body!

Still looking for a 4th 25F... /firstworldproblems

You have 3?!

question (just purely out of curiosity), why do you need a 4th? haha

well, at least the prices are cheaper than NY now.