DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Hey , i never said or typed anything negative towards Bandai/NY or anyone.... I stayed up just like every other fan on this forum did. Its not my fault your computer is slow and sucks..... I actually take offense to your statement... how dare you say im part of the problem?? I really dont know who you are or what your problem is, but you dont know me and i consider your statement an insult...... you know you dont have to be a sore loser, besides,,, I always say IN YOO FACE!!! its just a cool phrase,,, so please take a chill pill. I am a collector just like everyone else here, and i dont choose to make money from this like others.... I have nothing but good intentions for everyone here, and I like the fact that other people here share the same passion for Macross like I do.

In short words...

Dont hate the playa, hate the game,,

out

To be honest, you don't go to someone's funeral- which is how it feels for a lot of people who can never get even 1 piece- and say "in yoo face". Who gives a crap if it sounds "cool", it was really inconsiderate towards other members. I'm not saying the fact that you got 2 makes you inconsiderate, because i had bought 2 of the first issue for a huge premium (way more than 5000YEN over RRP) and that was my choice, but i never mentioned it because again it would be inconsiderate when everyone posts how badly they wanted but could not afford one. As for whether you plan to make money or not, i don't doubt you, but the sales thread will prove it. :D

To be honest, you don't go to someone's funeral- which is how it feels for a lot of people who can never get even 1 piece- and say "in yoo face". Who gives a crap if it sounds "cool", it was really inconsiderate towards other members. I'm not saying the fact that you got 2 makes you inconsiderate, because i had bought 2 of the first issue for a huge premium (way more than 5000YEN over RRP) and that was my choice, but i never mentioned it because again it would be inconsiderate when everyone posts how badly they wanted but could not afford one. As for whether you plan to make money or not, i don't doubt you, but the sales thread will prove it. :D

alright, this is getting out of hand. 1st off, When i said IN YO FACE it was in no particular way directed towards ANYONE who did not get , or has not gotten one. And trust me, I really dont give a flying poop if you or anyone thinks it doesnt sounds cool. I said it because i felt an itch on my right nut to say it. If you guys wanna cry over and want other people to feel pitty for you then so be it. Dont ruin my night of joy because both of you (im a bigger fan than you) and (Im a hipocrite) think that extra Valk had your name

on it. Instead of complaining and crying about it, you guys should be refreshing them pages and maybe try a little harder the next time so you dont have to hold your teddy bears , and fall asleep crying at night.

Grow the F up and man up.

A guy on japanrobots said he got one from Hobbysearch.com, but that was last night.

Dave - I sent you some tips on how to get a heads up on pre-orders.

Hey Gakken!!! thanks for the Tips brotha!! they really helped!! B))

alright, this is getting out of hand. 1st off, When i said IN YO FACE it was in no particular way directed towards ANYONE who did not get , or has not gotten one. And trust me, I really dont give a flying poop if you or anyone thinks it doesnt sounds cool. I said it because i felt an itch on my right nut to say it. If you guys wanna cry over and want other people to feel pitty for you then so be it. Dont ruin my night of joy because both of you (im a bigger fan than you) and (Im a hipocrite) think that extra Valk had your name

on it. Instead of complaining and crying about it, you guys should be refreshing them pages and maybe try a little harder the next time so you dont have to hold your teddy bears , and fall asleep crying at night.

Grow the F up and man up.

Actually i had a great night's sleep myself, because i wasn't planning on pre-ordering a third one. However the way you speak "felt an inch on my right nut", makes me sad i even attempted to give you another viewpoint! *shivers* Enjoy :-)

Actually i had a great night's sleep myself, because i wasn't planning on pre-ordering a third one. However the way you speak "felt an inch on my right nut", makes me sad i even attempted to give you another viewpoint! *shivers* Enjoy :-)

ok dude, you win, you are awesome, I suck,, can we get on with our lives now???

I appreciate the 2 cents, Dimis, but fourteen-year-old braggarts are what they are, ne?

If you don't mind the small premium there's a ton of preorders for the VF-25F at Yahoo japan auctions for 19,000 YEN, so a total of 22,000 before shipping with fees. Which is about half of what i had paid!

If you don't mind the small premium there's a ton of preorders for the VF-25F at Yahoo japan auctions for 19,000 YEN, so a total of 22,000 before shipping with fees. Which is about half of what i had paid!

I'm not gonna lie, putting in a $230 pre-order through a foreign language auction site sounds sketch as all hell.

Mind sharing with me as well? Cause clearly what im doing isnt working at all.

pm ya sir, and to all a good night!! :D good luck to all you cats and DONT STOP!!! ....... BELIEVING!!!!! :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

pm ya sir, and to all a good night!! :D good luck to all you cats and DONT STOP!!! ....... BELIEVING!!!!! :p

thanks for the help!

Hey, Saitou, PM me when you have a chance and we can compare notes. I wanna see if I'm doing it the same way as you. Might as well :)

Ditto,Saitou, I'd love to know how to hoodwink them Bandais. And thankee!

Can I ask for the said tips too? Thanks in advance!

It's not much of a tip, but every little bit helps. sent you guys a PM

Credit goes to original tip providers Gakken85 and erikos0311

Look who's playing secret society here. :D

It's kinda funny that Bandai (and the market) created a situation where you have to fill a preorder in for a markup and then you can buy it after release cheaper (see YF-29). Shouldn't it be the other way round? :blink: *dreams of the nice amiami preorder discounts*

Look who's playing secret society here. :D

It's kinda funny that Bandai (and the market) created a situation where you have to fill a preorder in for a markup and then you can buy it after release cheaper (see YF-29). Shouldn't it be the other way round? :blink: *dreams of the nice amiami preorder discounts*

I don't know man.. at the current price NY is selling, it's still a markup than the prices it was going at other places. If anything it's jus that they gotta mark it lower from their initial mark up...Plus, they still got their earlier stock at a much higher price...

Whoaaa...I can't believe I just got that one! My restlessness paid off tonight :)

And with that I'm done!

Edited by xrentonx

Pretty good! I got my 30th Anniversary yf-29 from them :)

I think you have to pay up front though...but it's 150 bucks (the price it should be in the first place) :D

Edited by xrentonx

I don't know man.. at the current price NY is selling, it's still a markup than the prices it was going at other places. If anything it's jus that they gotta mark it lower from their initial mark up...Plus, they still got their earlier stock at a much higher price...

True but the situation that you pay more for a preoder than for a direct order is still strange to me. But that's the dynamic of the market and scalpers speculate and lose I guess.