img7362a.jpg

img7363a.jpg

img7364w.jpg

img7365a.jpg

img7366j.jpg

img7367r.jpg

img7368f.jpg

27306401d1341274654macr.jpg

What happened to the right head laser?? It's missing paint in the battroid pics.

Didn't even notice till you mention it, it's not that noticeable in person, but I might swap it out with the hard version anyway.

Edited by Matrix Soul

So, if NY shows your order as "Preparation in Progress"... what does that mean? Do they have it in stock, or is that just what happens once you pay? :lol: I know some people said they were having theirs cancelled, so I don't expect it to go through, but it would be weird if it did.

Wow almost identical to Yamato's work on the VF-17S, oh yeah here's my latest vent just to let you all know my frustration of not noticing this sooner, ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So, if NY shows your order as "Preparation in Progress"... what does that mean? Do they have it in stock, or is that just what happens once you pay? :lol: I know some people said they were having theirs cancelled, so I don't expect it to go through, but it would be weird if it did.

This means it's about to be shipped.

I just received a phone call from a lady at ishop2go, who spoke pretty good English. She was very apologetic that there were not able to fulfil my order. She said they only received 10pcs of VF-171EX from Bandai, but actually had over 300 orders from customers.

Anyway, they offered me the choice of a refund or 20% off any Yamato item in stock.

I took the refund.

Graham

I just received a phone call from a lady at ishop2go, who spoke pretty good English. She was very apologetic that there were not able to fulfil my order. She said they only received 10pcs of VF-171EX from Bandai, but actually had over 300 orders from customers.

Anyway, they offered me the choice of a refund or 20% off any Yamato item in stock.

I took the refund.

Graham

wtf.... :angry:

ishop2go - That's garbage...10 pieces?!?

I'm sure I'll be getting my money back as well...

I got one on ebay pre-order, so crossing my fingers that one goes though....

Crap Crap Carp,

That's where my order is, but no indication that my order has been cancelled yet.............. im sure it will be since they have x300

people to call and E-Mail, CRAP CRAP CRAP.

I guess Evil-Bay will be my next best choice................

Well since my order has been cancelled but the fantastic ishop2go I thought I'd check out E-Bay................. and sadly enough im seeing $300+ for each VF-171 one................ I see everyone profiting out of the shortage now.

HOW FRACKING FANTASTIC

Here's the shop to go response:

Thank you for purchasing goods in IShop2go.com.

Re your ordr #

We are sorry to tell your ordered item -

Bandai Macross Frontier DX Chogokin VF-171EX Messiah Valkyrie Alto Custom x 1

has been out of stock. It is because Bandai Japan has great shortage of this item, they did not produce enough products for us from selling. We only got 10 even order for more than 300 from them, some toy shop here cannot even got 1. Owning to this, we can deliver those available items according to the purchase date. Unfortunately, you are not in the first 10 buyers.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience coursed to you, our company have 2 options offer to you , either you can 20% selling price off to choice all Yamato items in our website or full refund to you.

If you choice 20% selling price off to choice all Yamato items in our website, please give us your wanted products details.

If you choice full refund, we need to refund the pre-order cost back to you through Paypal. Please check out this with your paypal account. And also, if you need to bear paypal charge because of our refund, please e-mail the paypal statement to prove the charge and we will give back to you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you need to contact us about this order, please make sure the order number is stated in your email.

We wait your soon reply !

Thank you again for purchasing goods in IShop2go.com.

Customer Service of iShop2go.com

the red paint on the back pack is coming off a lot on the pics provided : I should consider putting a translucide plastic film on it in order to avoid the same scratchs....

the clear plastic film can be cut from a yamato v2 sticker's sheet for info

I hope it is the only main risky area for the paint job

:)

img7364w.jpg

Edited by Ghostkiller

frakk amiami!!! This was their response to the missing part:

"Thank you for mailing us.

We are sorry to hear about the missing piece. Unfortunately we are unable to get a replacement for the missing part but we would like to offer you a 200 JPY refund. Please let us know if you would like to accept and we will send the refund through PayPal."

frakk amiami!!! This was their response to the missing part:

"Thank you for mailing us.

We are sorry to hear about the missing piece. Unfortunately we are unable to get a replacement for the missing part but we would like to offer you a 200 JPY refund. Please let us know if you would like to accept and we will send the refund through PayPal."

Crap, i was just going to email them with regards to the vf-22s i just got from them. Bloody came with a missing part and cracked leg joint!

Edited by shawnlee1981

Crap, i was just going to email them with regards to the vf-22s i just got from them. Bloody came with a missing part and cracked leg joint!

Shoot them an email regarding your VF-22, there's plenty stock of it out there, unlike the VF-171. There's a good chance they can get you the missing/broken parts or even a new one.

Suddenly I'm glad I just cancelled my order with ishop2go and ordered with NY... And my order just updated to shipped, So they are solid, just a bit slow! I can't believe how quickly the prices for these are skyrocketing on evil-bay either...

(null)