1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

@davidwhangchoi & @no3Ljm You all have excellent taste in music!! B))

Thank you sir. :hi:

I was actually super excited when I saw the music video link last night. Only to find out the 6am PST live time. So the moment I woke up, I went back and watch it. So good to hear a new Beatles song. Felt so privilege to hear it in this lifetime. :wub:

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thank you sir. :hi:

I was actually super excited when I saw the music video link last night. Only to find out the 6am PST live time. So the moment I woke up, I went back and watch it. So good to hear a new Beatles song. Felt so privilege to hear it in this lifetime. :wub:

Same here, I was going to listen to that new song this morning and then I realized you had it posted, though no longer with us John Lennon still gifts us with an amazing Beatles tune! B))

The most moving song in all of anime:

Spoiler

Seriously... this is heavy:

Spoiler

It will change how you view anime forever:

Spoiler

This song will move you to tears with how epic it is:

Spoiler

Kleenix alone won't be able to dry your tears after hearing this masterpiece:

Spoiler

Bound to upheave your entire life and how you view the world around you:

Spoiler

Seriously:

Spoiler

Wait for it:

Spoiler

Just a little more:

Spoiler

One more step:

Spoiler

And here it is:

Spoiler

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, here's my new favorite:

5 hours ago, Mog said:

Not my recording (I was down at the floor standing with the other schmucks), but was cool to see and hear them pull out this massively deep cut:

I haven’t actually heard a live recording of that one. Personally I really only like their first few albums because of the higher energy, but even those albums had their calm moments.

STAYC performing live in London and giving the audience one heck of a show. 

Funny side story, when they performed in Texas someone in wardrobe goofed up by giving Isa & Sumin Ranger Jersey's, one big snafu is they were not for the Texas Rangers but for a Football league in Scotland, The Glasgow Rangers... whoops. The plus side is before the show in London STAYC got a full access tour of the team's stadium, star players, mascot & team owners plus their own personalized jerseys, so in the end that honest mistake in Dallas had a huge reward in the UK. B))

231106 STAYC Official Twitter Update - STAYC X Rangers FC🫶 Thank You  Glasgow SWITH & Rangers FC Fans💖 : r/STAYC

Edited by 505thAirborne