It’s been exactly two years since my dad passed.  And during those low moments, this song still hits the feels. . . 

Probably the best live version of the song, with Bono’s voice mostly on point:

Edited by Mog

54 minutes ago, Big s said:

Was that on the Adventures in Babysitting soundtrack?

No it wasn’t. Song was only released last year. Just discovered the retrowave faux 80’s genre, and am liking what I’m hearing so far of a great many of them. :lol:

Edited by MKT

45 minutes ago, MKT said:

No it wasn’t. Song was only released last year. Just discovered the retrowave faux 80’s genre, and am liking what I’m hearing so far of a great many of them. :lol:

I thought maybe it was due to the attached video. A lot of newer bands are doing the retro sounds like Ghost and Ex Hex. Also pirate bands are big these days 

16 hours ago, Big s said:

I thought maybe it was due to the attached video. 

Lol in the beginning I got conned too. I think I was listening for couple of weeks with these attached videos of old-school movies & thinking how was it I totally missed some of these songs growing up.

As days went by & YouTube auto playlist kept adding new ones of similar genre, I finally looked them up & only realised what they were. :fool:

10 hours ago, Swann said:

Let's all get high!

I still think that Sabbath was one of the most experimental bands. It’s like they had a basic idea of what they should sound like and then threw some oddball ideas and awkward accidents into every album of the 70’s. The 80’s on were still good even without Ozzy, but less experimental. In those 70’s albums they kinda just didn’t care and oddly most of the time things worked. 
Every time I listened to one of those albums for the first time, I didn’t know if the next song would be heavy or a ballad or a groovy tune or a blues masterpiece or even if the song would be the same by the end